"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

Thank you for this advice that you made my friend based on your experience. I will remember this advice of yours for me to avoid what happened to you and to be aware of what are the things that should be commented on before doing that. I hope this post of yours will be seen by the other members here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have completely realized that moderators do their job to the fullest extent and that keeps me vigilant about what I post and actually that makes the site a better place.
Good luck my friend

On 4/22/2020 at 4:20 AM, Abdalrazig said:

My posts were deleted because absence issue I think, I was a way for few weeks and when I am back I found my posts decreased and now I am struggling to get back on the track.

In the new system there are some changes and one of those is you don't need to fill the deleted post instead those post will only removed and you can add another post so you can earn tokens. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/21/2020 at 3:35 PM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

are verified before posting.

Good luck everyone

Well I have to commend you for this kind gesture made to learn from your mistake and for your reputable effort of making it as example and a Clarion call to fellow members in the forum to also desist or refrain from doing so, in order for them to remain Peaceful, stress-free staying, and protected from facing penalties.

Thank you for making this post friend

Edited by Guru2050

If you don't know about the topic then it's better to immediately leave the topic and you can find the better one post where you can post and you know about that topic. If you want to post in every post by copying other then you will surely receive warning points and even give you permanent ban.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

When there is a topic with new content on any member, he should not respond randomly or thank the information, but rather he has to spend only five minutes searching on Google for this topic and understand what is intended, and then respond well and useful and contains added information, and this person avoids the ban or warning points The caveat versus spending five minutes of time searching.

Edited by Sarahden111
  • +2 1

Thanks for your advice because we all know that we should learn from our mistake.. So you need to find out the mistake and try to solve it out becuase if YOU do the same mistake again its dangerous.. If we all member want to work goodly in this forum then we all must need to focus on OUR activity                  

On 4/22/2020 at 3:35 PM, Honny143 said:

When we are new in the forum are some times by mistakly we breaks forum rules, and we got this warning points then this forum gives punishment also, I think its one example for members if we do mistakes this forum not forgives, so don't this mistakes follows forum rules welcome back bro.

Let's be careful to avoid receiving warning points and for us not to be restricted here. Do what's right and avoid doing what can cause for us to receive violation. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I hope the curators of the forum will leave comments that do not harm people or offensive, as there is very great strictness

I always try to reach the best, and this is what I do here. I read what must be done and what is not allowed, but this also must be practiced in order to succeed. I hope that it will help you.

Greetings .. surely you received several calls of attention to which you did not give importance or did not realize, important mistakes are always made, hopefully the rules of the forum are not broken to always remain active.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Kikyo said:

The truth for me has been a challenge to understand this forum and be able to comment, I would say that they have deleted 20 comments so I decided to understand and learn the topics that people post and to be able to give my opinion or my experience on the subject that can help them  Beginners of the group do not give up as I thought to do it but now I enjoy and learn from the users of this forum thanks

Very good saying my friend, i don't know why some new users start insulting especially in the telegram channel, before even reading the rules of each topic so their posts will not be deleted, maybe you are one of few newbies that do read and learn well before making replays and articles.

Thank you very much for this publication, it is very valuable to all new users of the Forum. it is a topic covered by hundreds of us. Before making any publication, please analyze what you want to express and if it would be beneficial for the great Cryptotalk family, as well as the comments we can make on the topics already published. Although it may take time to start publishing, it is better to do it right from the beginning. and thus avoid being punished and being absent from this magnificent forum ...

• +3 2

I see that they are paying many to complete their 100 post dandoles talks but I do not have even the coins I hope they intertwine me soon I am almost desperate

I also faced similar situation. But thankfully I did not get blocked. For new post when you comment sometimes chances are it might get deleted when no other users comment on it or because it is useless. So users take note that comment only on post that you have knowledge and also try to gain information out of the post in order to avoid being blocked.

• +4 1

Friend, just a lot of posts are deleted due to copy-pasting, or spam, or perhaps similar posts were created on the forum earlier. The fact is that you need to approach this differently, and for commenting, choose posts that already have a week, or at least 3-4 days, because if a post is released earlier and it violates something, it will be deleted!

• +2 1

On 4/21/2020 at 10:35 AM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

are verified before posting.

Good luck everyone

If you said what your comment was to warn you, the post would be more helpful, obviously to comment on something you have to read it and understand it, so that the answer is consistent with the post, otherwise we would look like robots commenting on anything, it is the same as doing a post, if it is not clear, interesting and with good content, no one will comment on it or give you good feedback.
You always have to be attentive to what we do.

• +5 1

On 4/22/2020 at 8:47 AM, George10 said:

Thanks for the word of advice and it's good that you are now back to the forum as we continue working here let's follow all the forum rules and post helpful contents to avoid warning points or ban.

@George10 of course if we made any topic are post any comments, then before make sure our post useful are not, because if we made post not useful then moderators considered that post as spam and gives warning points for us, maybe in cause our account terminated are suspended, regarding how many warning points we received.

• +2 3
  • +4 1

We should pay close attention and focus on reading the topics to express that our thoughts clearly, and also provide useful content, some topics need more than 15 minutes to read and understand before commenting, and some of them can be understood within 5 minutes, so we must estimate the appropriate time for each topic And we give him our attention.

Edited by Shaza Ahmad
  • +2 1

Yes my friend I totally agree with your opinion taht we should have to make the useful and helpful contents related to the topics which the others members can easily understand your meaning. And don't write the irrelevant data otherwise it quite be risky. 

Hey mate, you are right we have to verify the information about cryptocurrency  because if we share wrong information about cryptocurrency we can get warning point. So we must aware of that fact, wrong info our account can be banned.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Thanks for your kind of information I appreciate you for telling us the best thing because these are rules and we will obey all the rules and respect it because of cryptotalk we are making a bright future so we must like it, I think if we work on all the rules then we will be fine here..

• +3 1

A lot of posts are deleted in daily basis by this forum. If the post exceeds a certain limit of being useless then a warning point is issued or you post a reply to that topic which you were not supposed to can also give you warning point

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

I am really absent from cryptotalk for a long time. Now I have come to cryptotalk to learn again. Hope I will again help others also. 

• -1 1

I do not take your issue. Be sure you browse the foibles of the discussion board to prevent any difficulties. Maintain publishing significant as well as helpful articles.