Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no?

Yes, being the first cryptocurrency and most famous one it always leads the market. After its achievements crypto market became famous all over the world and all is because of bitcoin. 

• +4 1

I agree with your statement buddy. I also believed and observed that bitcoin is the controller of crypto currency. All we do here is fir earning the bitcoins and we can become wealthy by earning bitcoins.

I agree with you to a certain extent. It seems that other apt coins are following the trend of Bitcoin.  Of their own they don't seem to move. But this is not the only factor for the movement of all coins. 

On 4/21/2020 at 11:27 PM, Prince90 said:

According to me YES!! bitcoins change in price do affect other altcoin as well , so we can say that bitcoin controls the crypto world. Most of the coins prices changes according to btc , but not all.

Of course Bitcoin price fluctuations greatly affect the prices of other altcoins, Bitcoin has become the benchmark for the crypto market and determines both a bullish and a bearish market. That's because currently the belief in Bitcoin is so high, that Bitcoin is considered the king of crypto.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and decrypt are two different site but they are attached together because when you work on Kareeb to then your payment will show on the Crypto site so I also advised to all member to keep well communication to their senior and also attached to the market of the Bitcoin currency and the dark because when you are attached on that side then you will be able to do how to work on it and how to gain a better profitable learning from this real base earning program which is very useful and good for you and your earning that you want from this real base earning site.

I have been in crypto world long enough to know that the movement of altcoins is die to the fact that bitcoin has moved. Bitcoin drives the crypto market as all other coins follows it's path. 

Yes,  because bitcoin is the most expensive and the most popular cryptocurrency, all other cryptocurrencies are judge in price comparing them to bitcoin,  that is why when ever the price of btc goes up,  many of the other coins too experience some increase in there own prices too. 

Edited by Tolani
Double post

well,  that is because btc is the most expensive and the most popular cryptocurrency that was first successful in the digital market,  It caught the attention of most investors for long and that is why all other coins are judge in comparison to the price of BTC, is it's the determination factor of other crypto prices. 

No since bitcoin is one of a cryptocurrency coin  by its self bitcoin can't control the coin market the investors control the coin market, most cryptocurrency have different networks so they are decentralized and non dependent.

of course it's , in general when a new liquidity enters the crypto market it goes to Bitcoin first which causes the price to increase then it moves to other currencies which cause them to increase as well , so when Bitcoin increases ,others will do the same and when it drops mean liquidity is turning to fiat , same will happen with other currencies

At times, the price of bitcoin influences the entire cryptocurrency market, for example, if the dominance of bitcoin is low, what many know as the season of altcoins begins, where you have a considerable increase compared to the behavior of the btc, while the price of btc is stable or vertical, the altcoins will have a bullish behavior, ajnque if the price of btc falls, it will drag almost the entire market into the red zone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Significantly, yes, I see this clearly. When Bitcoin rises, all currencies rise. This is something clear and almost everyone notices that. I invest in crypto when Bitcoin rallies because I know it will affect crypto.

Yes, Bitcoin is the controller of the cryptocurrecy market, all other currencies prices are always been estimated with the value of Bitcoin, so if the price of Bitcoin is high, other coins too would experience that increase too and vise versa.

The institutions are the ones that control the whole market, but if BTC makes the big moves the other cryptocurrencies do too, which leads us to think that as long as BTC remains in an uptrend we should keep an eye on other cryptocurrencies which we can start to see grow and start to make the most of it.

Yes of course you are absolutely right friend I am agree with you I also noticed that when the price of bitcoin change then it also effects the price of other cryptocurrencies so we can say thar bitcoin is a controller of the other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, LTC,and XRP etc. 

• +1 1

Yes, I totally agree with you, I think that most currencies are closely related to Bitcoin, so its rise or fall affects it, but if you want to invest, you must invest in Bitcoin because the profit achieved is in Bitcoin, but if you have a small amount, invest in Litecoin and Ethereum and then move to Bitcoin.

Yes you are right bitcoin is the controller of all the crypto currency coins in the crypto currency exchange market because it's has the highest prince in the market and make most people to have more profit and benefits with values in the market

• +2 1

I think bitcoin to a very large extent helps determine the price of other altcoins and we can go on to say bitcoin controls the price of other altcoins.

Yes, Bitcoin is the one in control of the cryptocurrency market because it accounts for 62% of the market capitalization in all cryptocurrencies and when the acquisition, percentage decreases, the price of the rest of the cryptocurrencies will rise dramatically, but the drop in the price of Bitcoin causes a decrease in the price of other cryptocurrencies.

I can say the same partner, when studying the market you realize that this is the case, since the main cryptocurrency is BTC, this greatly influences the market and all the assets that are below it, this is why when it rises the bitcoin most of the tokens and cryptocurrencies increases its value accordingly, but if it falls the whole market is seen in return in a red tide of the fall of all the assets, for this I can say that if you are right in saying that this controls all cryptocurrencies that are underneath.

Yes I am agree with you bitcoin is the controller of the market of cryptocurrency because the market is 70% dependent on the Bitcoin and this time the price of the Bitcoin is increased so the price of other coins are also increased with the price of Bitcoin

• +4 1

As is clear to everyone, Bitcoin is the main factor in the rise and fall of other cryptocurrencies, due to its great popularity and high value, and the reason is that when bitcoin rises, members buy or sell currencies, so all currencies move, so Bitcoin is the engine for the rest of the currencies.

• +2 1

I agree with you, we always see when the price of Bitcoin increases we see the prices of the rest of the currencies drop due to the large acquisition of Bitcoin on the crypto market, and as soon as this acquisition decreases, we witness the rise of other currencies.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is indeed a controller of the crypto market, the cryptocurrency market is heavily influenced by Bitcoin's price movements. If the price of bitcoin drops, the cryptocurrency market will become bearish and dominated by a red market. When Bitcoin goes up, the cryptocurrency market will become bullish and in the dominance of the green market, all altcoins go up, which is why Bitcoin is called the king of crypto.

I do not think that it is bitcoin which controls the price and the market of cryptocurrency I think it is the buyer and the seller which controls both of the things Bitcoin and also other coins