The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

You're  right  a lot of sites offer you bitcoin apparently by doing little  but then you have to do a lot in order to get at least a buck you have to watch 1000 ads wow, and some people  waste their  time there.

Thank you very much for your post, I really new here but hear many good thing about Cryptotalk, I spent many hour doing the same time like you, however all that thing help to understand a little more about the crypto space, I tried with PTC, Survey, faucet, hiyp monitor, freebitcoin, freedogecoin, betsite and many other but finally I can find this forum a hope to learn much more about this site.

Also I would like to recommend you another site that you can earn moeny like LBRY this is a platform very similar to youtube however they pay to you with a cripto, this proyect is very interesting and you can earn good money loading you Videos. I will add you the link https://lbry.com/

You are right, we wander around the web looking for opportunities to generate extra profits, but we simply fall into the networks of many pages and forums that promise to give us a profit for some tasks, but in the end they ask for many more things and the payments are very very small related to what they promise, we are lucky to find this forum so there we make the most of the opportunity that is offered to us.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:10 PM, Oxygen99 said:

We are indeed one of the luckiest people in the world because being a member of in this forum is just like a blessing since we are oppotuned to earn two good coins which include talkcoin which will begin trading on 15th this month and satoshi also you can learn more about Cryptocurrency if you wish because there are various sections that crypto related activities are being discussed.

You are right we have many sections where we can learn a lot on crypto related activities but most of the newbies fine it hard to read other members posts and that is why most of them post in useless contents that are of no benefit to the forum including the members.

• +1 1

You have all the right, and if I agree with you a thousand percent, many of us have been exposed to this matter to those who had a decent amount to start working in the field of cryptocurrencies, but with the cryptotalk forum, the matter has changed completely, so let's move forward and leave you the unfortunate days of the past.

It's great that I stumbled across Yobit and doing the tasks to get the tokens. Without Yobit I wouldn't have known about this forum crypto talk, that I can earn by writing useful posts.

34 minutes ago, Solex said:

You are right we have many sections where we can learn a lot on crypto related activities but most of the newbies fine it hard to read other members posts and that is why most of them post in useless contents that are of no benefit to the forum including the members.

Sometimes the problem come from members that invite them to the forum instead of telling them the credibility and aim of the forum they just tell to come make post and get paid which is why spamming post are many in the forum nowadays and i hope the administration do something about it after the Airdrop campaign is over on 9th.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

shady sites promising heaven and earth.vague conditions to withhold payment after working.my rule is if its too good to my ears its not true.

This forum helps members a lot by giving us the opportunity to improve our knowledge by learning many things, and also gives us the opportunity to make a good profit every day. I think it's good to recoup it by continuing to create important topics and good comments that will benefit the forum along with us.

I consider that CryptoTalk is a lifeline for beginners, as it gives them the opportunity to learn from good resources and experiences spread throughout the region, in addition to making some money. CryptoTalk is a great source of information and money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I was blessed enough to be introduced to crypto talk as my first free crypto currency offer. A friend introduced me to it but initially I didn't take it serious. After some few weeks I decided to give it a try and I'm here today. I have earned some free crypto currencies which I'm yet to see it's worth. 

Right now there are countless scam sites on the internet and it’s good to hear from Criptotalk, which is one of the most trusted places I’ve met this year and makes many people share their experiences and clear up many doubts about the world of cryptocurrencies and their once have a profit for it.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

without a doubt there are pages that do not pay what was promised, I will soon prove that such a cryptotalk

Before getting to know the CryptoTalk forum, we each have had bad experiences with free coin earning sites, and we are very fortunate to be on CryptoTalk instead of those sites that really waste your efforts.

• +2 1

If there are many platforms to earn cryptocurrencies either by investing or without investing and if you invest you should know well where you put your money

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Wow this is really comforting, it's like seeing me in my own experience, I went through many PTC sites and faucets where payments are very low and I only gained a little more when I committed to having referrals, I have found a blessing on some airdrops sites but in a few days within cryptotalk I have learned a lot and hope to continue doing this.

I have also had some bad experiences with these sites to earn free coins and except for a few exceptions, most of them are not really worth it, but thanks to cryptotalk I think that I will no longer need to be a victim of those infamous sites, this is the best arternativa, stay in the forum get as much experience as possible and get as much experience as possible, this is my recommendation.

It is a sad reality because you win is a minimum and you have to dedicate a large part of your time to those pages that only make fun of your effort that is why I think this forum is the best place to generate free earnings and you also learn in the process.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:18 AM, Dmasked said:

Yes, it can. Many times we think that cryptocurrency operations are very difficult, but the only complicated thing is its security and its management when we are going to invest, not its operation. You should use the same swing that is used to invest in stocks. What else can you do to make money with bitcoin? Bitcoin is an impossible to counterfeit currency in which everything is registered through the blockhain. In this market, anonymity is completely respected and trading the currency is very economical.

Well, I'm not lucky yet and I will just give thanks to my friend which is also a member here by recommending this forum for me because it helps me to earned some profit daily and i hope this forum will exist for a long time.

Earning free cryptocurrencies for me is falling and getting back up, but above all it is learning to find out from good sources, in addition to having patience and taking away the fear and disbelief of the digital world, for now I have found good sites where I have already won some coins, which I have deposited in my wallet.

If it is true I think that all the people who are looking for a profit go through all that I also had that bad experience of looking for pages where I can earn money but for my bad luck they pay you very, very little so I lost a lot of time I think it was a long time that I wasted without making a profit and today I think I found a real opportunity where I can make money in cryptotalk I feel happy

• +1 1