The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

I got lucky when i found this forum. Just like you, i tried to find some sites which are paying for different tasks but most of all were scams or with very low payment. But suddenly i found link to this forum from yobit telegram group

On 4/20/2020 at 4:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Hello my dear friend. Yes, this forum is very useful and it is one of the easiest ways to get a lot of information and earn money. This forum is considered one of the best forums in the world.

• +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 10:26 PM, jerry2493 said:

Yes my friend you're right this forum is very good. In this forum there are many things which are very good. The most beautiful thing is we learn a lot of things here.

Their payment for every post we share or posted is very helpful to sustain our daily needs and we can use the money we earn here to pay some payment. 

A big appreciation and thank you to this forum. 

This is really great for me. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As for me, I never like the term profit from websites with a free operation because this term is completely wrong. All the sites pay members for completing some tasks and we all worked inside the Hanafilt, but its profits are very few but this forum is very wonderful and I am very happy because I work inside it and I wish it was For a long time

I also have faced the problem while going into the greed of free cryptocurrency and have been at several websites and tried several things but honeslt i want to say that its actually a waste of time and there is nothing called free. So cryptotalk is best and you have a great opportunity here so keep on going ahead here.

• +1 2

i wasn't so lucky too.i wasted a lot of time in scam faucet sites and scam mining bots but now i know that most of faucet sites are scam or pay small amount of money for a lot of activity. i also got scammed by telegram bots and i suggest you to stop using them even if they are paying now they will stop paying soon.

• +1 2

Yeah,we are all lucky to have this forum that's why we should be grateful to them and in return we must take good care also this forum,the only forum that gives good amount of rewards and knowledge,that no other site can give.

• +1 2

Dear friend, I have been working in this firm for a long time. I have been without any love so far. I have received payment for every job. It is a very trustworthy site and pays 100% and pays a lot more than other sites.  Thank you for using this site

• -1 1

Yes you are right this forum is really good and we can

Earn free coins in cryptotalk even you can do also

Trade on it and get good money back well i believe 

Cryptotalk forum is really good.

• -1 1

cryptotalk is one of the best campaigns to earn bitcoins, it's not a waste of time like most faucets or other earning ways

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

i used to be past due to locate this forum and was quite pissed off of p.c sites in the course of that factor but ever for the reason that i joined this forum, all my experiences even horrific became worth something due to the fact i will now converse and talk approximately them in many threads like this.

Yes i agree every single member here who are able to earn in pay by post is very lucky including me. Because i have tried lots of earning websites online and it all ends up with nothing because all of those are scam.

• +1 1

I have work on many free platform upto now but Cryptotalk is father of all and the best one. Now i am very happy with the earnings and learning and new knowledge from the forum. And i am also able the learn from senior members about Crypto so i feel proud to be part and i would like to thanks yobit for such a great project.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If I talked about myself, I was wasting a long time trying to collect bitcoin, and I was collecting in a month what I won on this day, so you know the difference now, and yes, thanks a lot to the owner of the idea.

• +1 1

Any one in this forum is very lucky now because they close the registration and he can earn bitcoin without wasting his time in any other faucet that don't pay to much as 5his forum, you can try many of them but don't give to much even you do a survey and ptc

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

surely you are right that we are lucky to choose this crypto talk forum for free earning other asking for private information that crypto does not asking from us.

We are very lucky that we discovered this forum because it really pay for us. 

If there's a forum that asking for our private information much better to don't trust them and just spend our time here in cryptotalk. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In fact, I do not trust the free earning sites and faucets. Certainly we are lucky, but in the early periods of my knowledge of coding I tried many of these free sites and I did not get any gain so I was convinced that work and effort is the only way to earn good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like your topic dude what you said all is right this forum is the best I have seen many forums and many campaigns that pays but not as much as in this forum. I am happy to be in this forum

Yes, you will feel a wonderful feeling or comfort in exchange for what you were doing months before knowing the cryptotalk forum from watching ads and doing tasks for a few cents and the time you have wasted now you have an opportunity to keep it and with the period you will find yourself raising an important capital that you can benefit from

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are sites that pays for every Satoshi for every survey or offers you completed but the sad thing is that the reward is very very low and before you withraw you must reach some certain amount .

I was in the same boat as you. In fact i was online looking for ways to earn free crypto for two yeas before i came across this site and to be honest, it used to take me around a month to earn a dollar on some sites especially because at the early stages it was impractical for me to be online all the time, and i had other work to do. This is still the case now but this site has made it easy for me to earn throughout the day and to earn on one place as opposed to visiting various sites. I only wish that i had found this forum before, and that there were others like this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

I'm very lucky to begin my crypto world here in this forum since when i begin to learn about cryptocurrency from senior users i'm earning too. The fact that free btcs are not worth it since if you have find any, very small amount of it will be given and you will realize it's just a waste of time. Just like in real world, you must need to work to earn money. 

Unfortunately a lot of website that paying Cryptocurrency are scamming its users and it is hard to find a legit website where we can earn. Also I suggest mate you should do more searches so you will not be scam by them.

This is true, and in addition, there is no other forum whose members can help understand the cryptography world like this one.
I hope everyone provides the best content in their posts.

On 5/31/2020 at 5:49 PM, Jana Ara said:

Free learning can be done from Cryptotalk site and the opportunity available on this site is not available on any other site.  The amount that can be earned from the Cryptotalk forum is unmatched by any other site.  Cryptocurrency has lost credibility for spam and scam sites with cryptocurrency but everyone is working with credibility for cryptocurrency for cryptocurrency sites.

@Jana Ara Exactly my thoughts. If i hate to rate the sources to earn free cryptocurrencies, Cryptotalk forum would be in the top. Honestly, there are other platforms that pay much more than cryptotalk but what makes it the best is that it requires no great effort to earn here. You can just share your experience to earn few extra bucks and it legit pays with bitcoin. So it is the best platform for new cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png