The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

You have given all the important points related to this topic also you have given the right sentence and explanation everyone can easily get to your explanation but for the new beginners I want to say it's not going to be easy to get knowledge about cryptocurrency but in this camping you are having opportunity just focus on your work and be loyal to this campaign you can see in a few days only you are getting knowledge without doing anything and also you can see that you are changing improving yourself that make you more confident about your decisions.

• +1 2

hundred percent accurate you are saying because i am feeling very lucky to myself because crypto talk forum gaves me enough monthly income for doing only posts work and posting work not very much hard for me now. Because i am doing posts from more then two on this forum. 

• -1 2

I have tried a lot of faucets sites, they give so little and so I left them, I am counting on earning a little from the forum and trying to learn to trade with this money.

• +1 1

Thanks for this appreciation topic buddy. I too feel the same for this website because i myself have visited a number of websites and have not been paid a single penny. And there are some which will provide you a $ in so many days. But this website is a boon for me.

• +1 1

l absolutely do agree with your opinion about that. We can not realize which one of websites is really believable and l'm so sad about your experience. We must be careful choosing platform.

• +1 1

Yes friend you are right this site is very good here we can learn a lot we can learn if there is any problem i want to solve it so that's why

• -1 1

In fact, everything I said is true, and I am very grateful that I found this forum because it opened many doors for me to build good capital and trade in crypto.

• -1 1

Yes of course I agree with you, I think there is not anything free, for this reason nothing is profitable when you get a such coin for free, is possible you get it for free but you have wasting your time on it, and some website fix their payout limit high so is possible you take years to reach the withdraw. 

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Now-a-days in the crypto-world there are lot of scammers.On the other the forums which are legit they provide a very small earning.So for myself cryptotalk is the best.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:51 PM, Jimmy26 said:

You have given all the important points related to this topic also you have given the right sentence and explanation everyone can easily get to your explanation but for the new beginners I want to say it's not going to be easy to get knowledge about cryptocurrency but in this camping you are having opportunity just focus on your work and be loyal to this campaign you can see in a few days only you are getting knowledge without doing anything and also you can see that you are changing improving yourself that make you more confident about your decisions.

None of us were born with the knowledge about crypto currencies. It took us time to gain some insight on it but the problem with the beginners is that they are not true to this forum. They act like they have sufficient knowledge and understanding but in fact they are lying to themselves and their opportunity to learn something.

468x60-3.png

For me I was so lucky I found this site early, I haven't visited any faucets site worked in them, this is my first and it turned out to be very real and nice to me, tho I was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine which I told I was looking for away to earn money online, then he introduced me to this forum and it became a blessing to me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/21/2020 at 10:02 AM, Prince90 said:

So true brother , there are very few legit sites which pays among them is bitcointalk and faucet , but the reality is that faucet takes too much time and earning is very poor in faucet , and in bitcointalk you have to first gain certain level of reputation or rank in the forum before you can earn there , but here in cryptotalk we can earn after first 100 posts , that too 30k satoshi per day which pays on pay per  post method. Im gratefull to my friend who introduced me this plateform.

I donot know how long cryptotalk's campaign will last but i will make the best out of it until it lasts. It is very difficult to find another source of cryptocurrency like this forum where you can earn just for sharing your knowledge and your experiences.

468x60-3.png

You are right, few years I also worked 2 or 3 months in faucets or mining website but that all website paying very low, so I guess very hard to earn Cryptocurrency free. Cryptotalk is best platform where everyone work without investment and this is good.

I am sure I am lucky, I found cryptotalk after searching for three months, I have tried many hundreds of websites, I guess my luck has shown earlier, I am thankful that I found cryptotalk I guess my life will be easier I will finally do somethings freely, as I am student I will not have to look for job anymore.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes I am lucky enough because i am the one who have crypto world entry through cryptotalk. After entering cryptotalk I tried to found other platform which give crypto but I am failure in that process. 

• -1 1

And me my friend I have faced

Like this problem A lot of those

Sitties are scammers and they

Just want to steal your money

In any way no problem with any thing

And yes we are lucky to discover cryptotalk

Yes you absolutely right we are very lucky because we have this forum , and we have a members in this great forum , because in my experience there is not website give the profit like this forum , and also the knowledge , many people work in faucets , but the profit is very low , you can work all the day to get 0,3 or 0,4 $.

• +1 1

This forum is really different and I agree with your post, there is no platform, website and app that is as good as this forum, sadly crypto is full of scam and that does not help this problem either.

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, and I think this cryptotalk forum enriches you to all free Bitcoin collection sites and this forum is considered the best in obtaining good income easily

THINK POSITIVE

There are so many fake PCT , cloud mining, and faucet sites. They all are there to waste your time and some of them are also there to steal your money through the different so called upgrade schemes. I think , this forum has given the best chance and hopes to the users from all around this world. 

On 4/20/2020 at 10:20 PM, paulpogba said:

Yeah dear I am a lucky man to find this interesting and beautiful palteforum which is ten best way of earning to much and learn more about crypto opportunity. I am glad to know that it's paid money than other sites.

Same here, all of us are lucky to know some legit forum like this. 

All we need to do is to to contribute meaningful post and get paid for our content. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I also spent a long time looking for ways to earn money online but I gave up after many attempts and then one day, my brother told me about this forum which pays people for posting useful comments and I was very happy to be introduced to such a wonderful platform.

• +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Same as me too, as this story of yours similar but different in the paths which I had experienced, when having to have known of Cryptocurrencies . But with much spent months on where I could earned Crypto, of gladly found Crypto talk, it was easy as this narrated story there is very short on the timelines which I had to undergo

I totally agree with you there are lots of free paying crypto sites which are scams and many users have been suffered from this i am also very thankful to this forum that due to our activities we are getting paid by this forum which is quite good and free earning sites are not so good as it is very time taking and also there is very difficult to find any legit sites as you said.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.