Read more than you write - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Read more than you write

Writing a good educating post in this wonderful forum is what the community need. Reading other people's posts to understand before commenting is highly recommended. 

On 4/20/2020 at 3:05 PM, Dmasked said:

A suggestion i like to provide for anyone open for improvements in their writing skills is that you should read more that you write. Everybody wants to earn from this exceptional platform and i understand you want to claim the rewards if the day as soon as you want but please make a habit of reading more articles online and the topics and threads of conversation posted in the forum. Dedicate just a little bit more of you time to improve your skills because what this forum strictly needs right now is some better writers and good informative posts. Do not just be greedy to earn, grow the greed to learn as well. If can well maintain this forum and improve the quality of posts, it will attract advertisers that will provide more opportunities to this platform and all you need to do is learn and improve your skills. So its a WIN WIN for you.

That's right. and that i think that's the simplest thing you'll do to find out such a lot about crypto currencies. Always read some articles about it because crypto currencies are evolving day by day a bit like technologies so if you usually read, you'll possibly gain unique information for you to share during this forum and you will get payment from it.

Of course we have to read more than we write. Because what we are writing that is already we know about that. And what we read it may be something we don't hear about that anywhere.

Reading is more important than written because by reading things we can improve our vocabulary and our ability to find the meaning in everything we read . And when we continuously improve these skills , we can develop our ability to communicate effectively through writing.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:05 PM, Dmasked said:

A suggestion i like to provide for anyone open for improvements in their writing skills is that you should read more that you write. Everybody wants to earn from this exceptional platform and i understand you want to claim the rewards if the day as soon as you want but please make a habit of reading more articles online and the topics and threads of conversation posted in the forum. Dedicate just a little bit more of you time to improve your skills because what this forum strictly needs right now is some better writers and good informative posts. Do not just be greedy to earn, grow the greed to learn as well. If can well maintain this forum and improve the quality of posts, it will attract advertisers that will provide more opportunities to this platform and all you need to do is learn and improve your skills. So its a WIN WIN for you.

Absolutely reading is better than write things unuseful 

And the more you read the more you collect knowledge the more you write good articles

Reading nurtures knowledge and helps increase people's wisdom, highly recommended to read every day

That is right. And I think that's the first thing you can do to learn a great deal about crypto currencies. Often read some articles about it because crypto currencies are changing day by day just like technology, so if you always read, you will be able to obtain unique knowledge for you to share in this forum and you will receive payment from it.

I agree with you. Yes, this applies not only to the forum and crypto topics, but to all the main aspects of our life. We received all our knowledge and skills by reading books, scientific papers, articles in the media. Without reading, I would not have developed as individuals.

And that is very important because when you read you get to understand what you are about to answer, you are suppose to comprehend what you are writing , its important you do so , the right idea is to follow every posts and see also other peoples reactions because then you understand the mood of the message , that is very very important

• +1 1

It is mainly about reading everything you can and learning from the points of view of others, but personally the post is not my thing, mine is more reading than doing.

Hello, my friend.
I've been thinking a lot about this topic, and it's related to why I don't get good reputation points or my posts get scanned, and I confirmed that it depends on how I write posts or comments. I don't know how to relate words to other distracting thoughts. But over time, you can improve your writing.

• +3 1

The author, I completely agree with you. During the time spent on the CryptoTalk forum, I found a lot of necessary and interesting information, systematized my knowledge and read more than 100 topics. I think that timely reading of the necessary information makes it possible to develop in any area and find the one that you like. So read on and you will succeed!)

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 4:05 PM, Dmasked said:

Yes ı agreed with you theres always something to learn. Its  good to earn money but improving our skills will provide us more gain in the future,thats why ı never call a waste of time for reading and learning.

platform growth depends on us; That is why we must publish topics that are well understood and thus the entire cryptotalk community would be better and better.

yes i think like that .. we must more read better write .. we can learn everthing with reading .. me too more than like read .. we learn trading and investment with reading in many platfrom .. I'm not good at writing ..

I agree that begginers should read more than write first you should have understanding what are you writiting about (it's ok to answer quetions though). But if you are a very experienced and have a lot of knowledge you can share it with others not so aware of some things. 

Totaly agree, I can add that you should post only in threads which you have some knowledge about, and not just trying to spam for money.

In my case I read as much as I write I try to maintain a 50% balance between the two and that balance helps me to nourish my knowledge while I am acquiring it and then develop my ideas in a text, for example here in the Criptotalk forum.

It is true more than one person is new and does not know what the rules are, so it is recommended as they say is that you first read what you write before sending it so that you see its coherence

Yes, that is true. It is necessary to read more then to write, because when you read you get new knowledge about a specific subject. When you write you just tell others what you already know. It is useful for unexperienced people in trading in this forum, but do not forget about yourself and read, read, read...!

I fully share your thinking. sometimes I think that to have a good writing of words, you need to nourish your mind a lot from a lot of reading, so as not to be too redundant. since this means that many people cannot express themselves in the best way. That is why I think that reading can serve a lot to mitigate this problem to a large extent!

Greetings Even if we do not want to, we will have to read more than publish, since we have to catch up with the rest of the publications and get new content that is not repeated in the forum and that attracts the attention of the community.