Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

Day by day the way cryptocurrency is progressing, it seems that people in the future will stop going to office and through the help of this platform will make money for themselves .

Dear Friend you are saying quite right. I think the people of good repute in this forum will stop their other work and they mainly focus in this term to achieve the maximum benefits.

Welcome, my friend, in the future. People will search for encrypted work by all means. They will seek to earn this currency and they will not go to their business and offices because they earn enough money

• +2 1

Yes dear mate. I am agreeing with you in the future it can happen but suddenly it will not easy to happen I  think. So we need to do is work here and make money.

Investing in the cryptocurrency is better than any business or profession, as it brings amazing money to its owner. It is also comfortable and easy to work in the opposite of the career that causes trouble and effort. And when people know the truth about the cryptocurrency and the profits that we gain from it, they will prefer  Work and invest in them to go to their jobs. We will see job resignations en masse

• +1 1

I prefer going to the office. This is not easy to have a lot of money in cryptocurrency and risk too much. To not go to work but trade, means that you make good money, but you also risk too much and if you fail, then you have to be looking for a job. Work and office is stability, crypto is fun and extra income when it comes. If we stop working we take a big risk that will probably hurt many. It is not always going to be easy to make money.

Good question ...
I think it helps you a bit
But I am still beginning to answer these questions .. They require very high experience .. from all sides and sides ..

Yes my dear this is the best from the office work, there  are many benefits to use the cryptotalk. You can easily work.

No bound for the time.

No bound for the place

No problem to use it in free time.

For the job you have a particular time and particular place.

I think that this matter is up to the person himself, so if he works in the forum from the principle of learning and entertainment, he will not give up his job, but if he loves to work in the field of digital currencies and trading and has gained a lot of experience in it, I think that he will gradually begin to give up his job and devote himself completely to work on the Internet

• +3 1

Certainly, working in the field of cryptocurrencies is more comfortable than other work, but I do not think that people will stop going to work, as it is necessary.

My friend some find this work suitable for him and comfortable. Others find that they earn abundant money without physical effort. Some do not believe in this work. Others are ignorant who can neither write nor read.In my eyes, I think this newborn world needs some years, too.

I agree with you, my friend, and I think that if cryptocurrencies become a job around the world, the majority of the world's population will leave their work in offices or companies because cryptocurrencies have an income much greater than the business income they go to, and dealing with cryptocurrencies is a wonderful and profitable thing and you can in The field of cryptocurrencies learn a lot about exchanges and investments

• +2 1

Crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Look crypto has a promising future. Crypto is changing people lives. I hope one day most of the people leave their job and do crypto. 

• +1 1

Well i think that too.People will depend on crypto mostly.Besides we are in time of a pandemic.Many people lost their job.They are just sitting in their house.So in this crisis time cryptocurrency is more helpful than ever.He can earn in his house sitting or laying on his couch.I guess in future everyone will feel that if crypto is in their life then no need of a job.

This is feasible, but it is not currently possible because many countries and nations refuse to recognize it as a full-fledged currency due to its unpredictable and self-contained existence. Perhaps some significant changes are needed, and this will be achievable in the years ahead

I strongly agree with you, soon a person will try to acquire and sell cryptocurrencies, especially since it is an easy way to make money.

I do not think that working in the cryptocurrency is unstable and not permanent, unlike permanent jobs, as it is a guarantee of the end of life and also helps you to move and activity, and this does not deny that working in the cryptocurrency achieves more profits and therefore they are complementary to each other.

• +3 1

I agree with you at the present time, working on the Internet from home is better than going to the office with the Covid 19 pandemic, and also there are a lot of expenses in our daily life, and I do not think that the cryptocurrency can bear all of that. It is certain that the crypto world will give you more profits for your investments or any work you do in Cryptocurrency, but it is not sufficient for all of our demands and needs.

No, I do not agree with you that we worked on your idea. There will be a major defect in the world, at the very least. Who will provide us with food, internet and food if all the people sat in their rooms working in encryption only

Certainly, my friend
After anyone enters the world of cryptocurrencies and starts making money in a comfortable way, they will find the stressful work and routine jobs extremely boring and useless so they will quit their work and devote all their time to cryptography.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes, you are right. Working in the field of coded speech is comfortable and not limited to a specific time. You can also do it while you are sitting at home and effortlessly. It offers amazing profits and benefits in contrast to the cumbersome work that is limited to many hours that cannot be reduced.  It does not bring much gain, so citizens will prefer to work in digital currencies and will resign from their jobs.

• +3 1

I do not think so. It is true that earning through cryptocurrencies is easy and does not require effort, such as going to work in the offices, but daily work remains more secure and safer, and we must continue to go to work so that the economic wheel does not stop in our countries.

I agree with you, my friend, as many people find it easy to earn money through cryptocurrencies, so they leave their office jobs to work in the field of trading and cryptocurrencies because they see it as the backbone of the next economic life and also see working with it as a good option to work in their homes, especially in light of the global pandemic, as it has contributed a lot to the spread of the culture of cryptocurrencies .

• +5 1

I do not agree with you that working in a realistic life is very necessary in the event that working in cryptocurrencies does not provide large profits, there are some traders who stay in their homes watching market indicators, but this matter is because the profits they achieve are large and therefore if you can achieve these profits, you can retire from work And to stay in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

My dear friend, we are really lucky to be here on this forum, of course cryptotalk will not prevent people from going to their offices, because you can work anywhere and there is no problem with that and does not disrupt you from your business

• +2 1