Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

On 1/2/2021 at 3:08 PM, Oyetoyy said:

Cryptocurrency cannot stop people from going to their office anytime soon. I agree people will make a lot of money from it provided they make good decisions but I also see people reinvesting their money in other areas to make more money. And now, some people deal with much crypto that they have staffs and offoce building only because of crypto. 

Cryptowold is unique and that is why it has been becoming popular day by day around the world, I believe sooner or later cryptocurrency will dominate the world and we shall have many opportunities of earning.

Yes it is really true. People have already started working from home. For financial transaction I think I have hardly visited my bank and I always use online options. Now the trading is online and across borders. This will surely make people work from home, trade from home and pay from home through cryptocurrency.

Thats the very truth and we need to find that supposedly we need to find the best way to work is to be good in what we are doing right now , people find solution to the problems that we are trying to be  good we need to be good in what we are doing right now, efforts to understand value and intervention's that work

Yes, I agree with you a partner that can happen to all crypto users who have a legitimate way of earning cryptocurrency every day they can stay at home and go to work because they can earn more than what they earn while in office  Will get stressed.

I think going to the office will be difficult for everyone. Working from home is easy and has many benefits. So many people are working in this forum as part time job. We have the advantage that we can publish our 20 useful posts in this forum at any time. There is no time limit. I don't think going to the office can be helpful.

Well, I think it would be happend to replace the Cryptocurrencies upon office work by the people. But I don't think it would be better option. Living in crypto world is it's own place but working in office is another place that is also necessary for the better experience of life. According to my opinion, I will never leave my office work for world of Cryptocurrencies. But I will manage my time to give proper time to this Cryptotalk and crypto world. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I agree with you.  Cryptocurrency will soon become popular and everyone will find interest in working here. So they are interested in going to work in the office because they are already earning enough profit, but I think offline work is very important so not just online work.  We also need to take our offline work seriously.  So we have to work online as well as offline.

• +5 1

I believe that if the cryptocurrency will prevent people from going to their jobs or offices because cryptocurrencies are now growing even more commercially and that is why people sometimes choose cryptocurrencies more than their jobs in their offices.

Yes, I think that will happen, but in the distant future ... especially if cryptocurrencies become more important and their price rises, I think that we should organize our time by working abroad and working in this forum because it is very difficult to move away from our social life.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I'm agree with you in the next time with the passage of time I think it is true that one day people's leave their office and join the crypto permanent so it is very awesome news.

• +2 1

Yes I'm agree with you it is totally and sure right because how people become expert in this field then they leave their office and it is the big big achievement through their crypto using hmm.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is not going to happen because the people are doing different jobs in order to make money and if there is one more sector all of the people can not shift to it that is why it is not possible.

Making possible work from home can lead to a great change in the society. Especially we are passing from that corona pendamic it will be so helpful in future in situation like this when we are forced to works from home. It will also reduce the expense of buildings and other electrical costs etc. 

Yes I believe you because many people are joining crytotalk currency, even those who have job, They join the platform as another source of getting money and with this believe that crypto currency is both the jobless and those who have job

• +1 1

That's sure, crypto will stop people from going to office because of how much money they will be earning in crypto currency to cater for all needs they are working for.

I think it could be possible. But it will take some time. Because still now cryotherapy is not highly profitable. But the price is star increasing. And if it is continued. Then it could be possible that people will stop going office. 

I don't think so. In office there are many other works but not only currencies  work.  However we can say people will be stopped by going in banks due to crypto currencies. 

I do not agree with this cryptocurrency provide a platform there a man earn money but it does not means that it is everything,a hand work make a man perfect and healthy and daily routine wake up everyday is better than a man just work on laptop on the bed.

In spite of the fact that i saw numerous people's win benefit from crypto advertise continually but do not disregard that as it were less at that point got benefit and gain solid sum of cash which request no require of any more work other at that point this commerce. So be clear your intellect from this commerce not gave benefit to everybody who made ventures here.

I accept with this not even office with those that go to farm, go out for one or two business and those that even drive and the reason is cryptotalk it may be paying than their job this n their respective jobs.

As we can see how the competition is out there so the people who are sitting at home and wasting there time are searching for sites like this and they find they earn a decent amount of money

I don't think that this is going to be happen.

As cryptocurrency is becoming so much integral part of this world as well and the office are also very important in the progress of the world. so I don't think that both of the things that can replace the importance of each other but are important on their own way.

Yes my dear it is possible, because the passage of time the offices are shifted to the digital technology. As we are doing,we are earning money from this site while leaving at home. But it will take some time. I think by this site reputation or working May be effected and more problems creates. But in future it will be possible.

• +3 1

Yeah you can say that I agree with you my dear friend you are obviously 100% right. They want to see you overtime maybe day find any other solution for it but on the other hand I have not experienced about in which. But thanks for raising this point I got an experience from your post. And wish you all the best parkour thing further information or material. 💕💞

• +3 1

Listen, as we know, our lives are varied. Even if the fame of digital currencies increases and their gains seem clearer, I do not think that this matter will reach the point where people stop their work and thus our life will stop

Spoiler
Spoiler