Technical Analysis is completely nonsense at Crypto world - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

Technical Analysis is completely nonsense at Crypto world

Technical analysis is the backbone that enables all traders to predict prices and trade in the money markets
 There are many important factors in trading and they are intertwined with each other .. such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and other psychological factors, as well as news, disasters, wars and emergency variables all of these must be prepared for them and skilled in making their decisions in closing or opening deals and taking the appropriate decision at the right moment and this needs to be done.  Great effort and extensive experience, and man still learns from his experiences and his mistakes as well

• +2 2

10 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well technical analysis may be a basis of how they will react on crypto trading. So i think it is not fake because we all know how volatile the market is. It is good to trade with basis than nothing. Additionally it is only a guide for trader if they will follow or not.

The technical analysis of all traders are not particularly technical! Anyone may think he can analyze but he is just thinking that he can do it! Most analyses that are done are useless and the analyzers will find no useful information. Therefore, they think it is totally nonsense but it isn't. A proper and precise analysis will discover many things on the charts that normal people are not able to detect. The more you focus on signs and charts, the more hidden facts you will find that help you guide your trade better. You can't analyze without training.

• +1 1

Technical analysis enables you from the areas where the currency price is heading, but without forgetting the possibilities for a decline or rise, there are points for entry and exit with a small loss or profit for the deal.

I say this to my friend but they don't trust me. No one gives accurate predictions for all the currencies they analyze like LL, stock or forex, but the problem is cryptocurrency is not like other markets.  Is different

I have know many things about cryptocurrencies because technical analysis exists, how will I have known all of not for technical analysis, it is very important and all beginners must learn it because experts use it to make progress in their trading. 

• +3 1

I do not agree with you, because many analysts have predicted the prices of some currencies and their predictions have been fulfilled because they have analyzed those currencies by support and resistance lines and triangles, but of course, there are many technical analyzes that are not achieved due to some external factors in the market.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Then the person should not trade, technical analysis is very important while trading, if the person said it is nonsense, he should not trade because if he is trading, I am very pity of him to lose very well. I am learning crypto trading, I have seen technical analysis to be very helpful. 

It is not actually a nonsense because it could really be useful at times and it's just that nobody's perfect that is why it is wrong at some times. Technical analysis could help you with trading and predicting the market. But don't expect it to be always right,

Quite the contrary, dear, technical analysis is the most important thing in the field of trading in general, it is the basis of all trading businesses, without trading you can not get your profits in the field of trading. 

• +4 1

There is nothing wrong with The technical analysis and the predictions that is made after this But the wrong is to take these predictions 100% accurate and I think that is your mistake as The Cryptocurrency has volatile market so any predictions could be failed anytime as the prices of coins fluctuates all the day.So we shouldn't take any decision in hurry and should be calm and patient while choosing a coin for trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Technical analysis is not an analysis to get the price right, it is just a chart of the coin price and its history. You will find nothing if your way of thinking about technical analysis correctly predicts the price, technical analysis is a method of analyzing whether the price of a coin can repeat its previous price history or surpass it and break new records.

• +1 1

Yes, I found that following expectations is not beneficial in the field of trading, it is possible that expectations may succeed once, but fail ten times, and this makes us experiment and experiment until we get an experience that enriches us from expectations.

• +2 1

Dear technical analysis has their role in cryptocurrency market trading. Yes is impossible to predict an exact price value of a such coin, but they can help you to predict if a such coin will go up or will drop. This is important in the cryptocurrency market to take a good decision at the moment when you sell, or you buy.

• -1 1

Well, we can't call it nonsense because it entails some usefulness in terns of short term trading and market timing. It is better to see the trading patterns from your own perspective and understand its interpretation rather than depending on technical analysis that might give you a wrong result on your trading, thereby causing a total loss on that particular trade. Meanwhile not all technical analysis gives a 100% accuracy, you also need to use your intuition in order to interprete charts and candle sticks at times whenever you are trading. 

I have a different opinion with yours, in my opinion technical analysis is very helpful for traders, there is no trader who does not use this analysis. This analysis is very reasonable and can predict accurately, if there is no analysis, traders will find it difficult to see charts of the past, the history of the coins will not be seen by traders.

• +1 1

In my case technical analysis is necessity of crypto world, otherwise you can't properly trade. But too much prediction is useless. But analysis is some what more precious near traders. So it's not have only waste of time but give you much more.

there are actually a lot of ways to analyse the market and if you are master of even one you can be a good trader but if you do not understand these things you would say the similar thing as you are saying in your topic

The cryptocurrency market is so volatile especially bitcoin price it’s hard to predict it even when using some technical analyses. I saw a lot of prediction or analyzis, but most of them were not true. I even followed one of these analyzes and caused me a loss, unfortunately. 

This should not be a matter of argument that technical analysis is the main reason many people are able to trade because they will not understand trading and will it venture into it. Technical analysis makes this simple, it has many information to reveal to experts to make their trades to be successful ones. 

Technical analysis is a very wonderful thing. I love it and I prefer it very much. Doing it takes a lot of work in order to reach a great professional stage in which you reach what you want from daily profits or as you want

Technical analysis may not provide 100% accurate predictions regarding the cryptocurrency markets. The fact is, market sentiments can be shifted at any time as it is based on community and no central entities to control over the markets. Technical analysis is not completely worthless as it helps traders to make the closet estimation based on already available data. 

The crypto currency market is so voolativ especially Bitcoin price.l have experience in this regard I was following the indicator and wear somewhat helpful to me.

The cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable, particularly the price of bitcoin, that it's difficult to forecast it even with technical analysis, but it can help if you know how to read and use charts properly.