Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Of course not my friend. Crypto is a great platform and you can utilise your time in the right from here. So i think crypto isn’t a waste of time it's a great for time. Cause you will get lot of benefit for use this service.

No crypto is not waste of time .Here we can spend our free time .

It reduces our boredom and Also make money .There are many people here who are on a little bit money and And he can't meet his family's expenses .Such people can earn a lot from this forum.

When the crypto community goes nuts about how bitcoin is going to benefit from China adopting a central bank digital currency, the rest of the ...Peter McCormack, bitcoin podcaster who lost 1,000,000 on bitcoin, at his home ... By this time I was travelling the world doing interviews for my podcast, ... out before the bubble burst, but I do not waste too much time on regret......

Cryptocurrency is future of the world as more and more trading is becoming online and across borders. So the use of cryptocurrency is surely going to increase. No one can say that the time spent on learning about the cryptocurrency is waste of time. It is in fact preparing yourself for the demands of future.

To dealing is not wasting of time rether than achieve many different things everyday, bitcoins is really and realiable to make with, is has great futures that can make a great futures.

It’s a good source of money and work, not a waste of time, but there are some sites that work with it without any profit. But I don't think so because some people rely on coding as their primary source of income and work full time by it.

hey .

i don't think so this is waste of time.

because this is mew way to earn money for ourselves. 

and this is better opportunity for us to earn something.

this is better opportunity for youngsters to earn something.

and this is tonally false that this is waste of time 

thank you

This is completely wrong to work in digital trading or invest in currencies after studying the currency and understanding its rise and fall, you will win a lot of money, but you should not interfere in this field if you do not have enough experience because when you will waste time and lose your money

Using crypto talk can't be a waste of time. It is a kind of job and if you can do your job clearly you surely can gain what you deserve. And you can learn also from here what are not available everywhere in your life. 

If we see wisely then we can easily earn alot from here. Its actually made our time worthy. Now we are doing something productive that is letting us value of our time. and it's up to you if you are wasting your time through wrong comments and topics

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬 . 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥

By working on this site, you can obtain financial and cognitive benefits in addition to keeping you informed of all developments and events that are taking place in addition to that it enables you to communicate with people who are interested in this field 

I think crypto is not a waste of time because we have got a lot of  knowledge about crptocurrency currency from this  and we have earned a lot of money from this 

I did not consider doing crypto as a waste of time,what ever you do and you learn and also earn money should not be consider as a waste of time to you,crypto is the best site we learn many things here and getting more experience in the site 

Personally my point of view cryptocrruncy is not a waste of time because it's depends our himself I mean management a time,I sepent a just 3 hours in this forum so I am not sure waste of time cryptocrruncy.

• +1 1

No, not at all because some people do their work cheaply due to carelessness and do not pay much attention to their work so they are the ones who say that cryto is a waste of time.

No, not at all because who can make our time a bit sour, we can earn money by working on it and can make our time work. It is a very good platform to earn money, on which we can easily earn money by working with easy.

Personally, for me, cryptocurrency is not a waste of time because it is an additional income for me, perhaps other people are disappointed in it and because of this think that it is a waste of time because they could not earn anything.

I dont think so doing crypto is waste of time. A platform which gives us money how can it be waste of time???. As I am a newbie here but i can assure to all other brand new members that this platform is an exciting platform to earn handsum income and most of all it gives u a chance to create good content which can give u good reputation and likes and most of all you can earn very good amount from this platform. But before starting to do work here it is necessary to do some research and understand the basic rules of crypto talk so that you does not get banned or receive negative reputation asit is not a good thing on this platform

We should be positive it is not wastage of time. We learn alot from here we not only learn but also earn from here so we need to be positive. Creating something is not waste of time we created our own stuff here which is helpful for our brain growth. 

I don't think it's a waste of time, my friend. The cryptoworld is full of surprises and is useful to us if we know how to use them. There are a lot of people who trade and are professionals and have a lot of capital that devotes all their time in this field and their profits are huge. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Working on the forum is profitable for everyone, because it is both learning and profitable,
And crypto is never a waste of time because it brings a good income for some people,
There are people who have left their jobs and turned to work in the crypto field because it brings a good monthly income and is better than some jobs.

Crypto currency is fast taking over the financial market and it is very obvious that in the nearby future, the financial market belongs to crypto. It is not a waste of time at all learning about crypto or engaging in activities that involve crypto. Like the saying, success is when luck meets preparation. It is good to get yourself prepared for what is to come in the future. 

Absolutely it is not a waste of time, because it paid the users for their posts and give knowledge to them. Both are bebeficial so it is not a waste of time. Thanks.