Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

If you came with the goal of making cryptocurrency your main income, then this is not a waste of time. And if you come to tinker with the exchange, it will be a waste of time.

Of course, it is not a waste of time because through it you can gain a lot of knowledge that may help you build your future if you are a successful trader and investor.
I want to learn everything about Crypto

• +5 1

I don't think it is, on the contrary it is a fascinating world that allows us to learn about the innovations that come out every day and to obtain good profits that help us, although it is a bit technical and knowledge is needed it has been one of the great novelties of this century and will continue to evolve, it is the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is definitely a new norm of our modern lives, it is like, saying is studying machine learning in 1990 a waste of time?" Crypto has already proven that it is not going anywhere. It is here to stay for long, as it solves many real life problems. Therefore it must be studied and understood

My dear mate Crypto is not waste your time. It's a decentralize protocol. Though the manipulator try to manipulate but if you have enough knowledge about trading Obviously you can succeed. So In crypto market to get succeeded It's depends on you.  If you doing great It's not waste your time. 

Thanks,

Cryptocurrency is not a waste of time. On the contrary, it is a waste of time, getting in return, knowledge, experience, money. I think cryptocurrency is very good for self-development.

No it is not waste of time at all, you can earn alot of money by trading and can make wealth that can not make doing anyother job, but it needs patience to understand the market first

Those that give you confidence and security, those that you know that do not waste your time, those that are talking through friends or social networks and assure you without attempting to scam you will not waste time and that will give you results, that is the good

Hi. In my opinion, cryptocurrency is not a waste of time. First, you are engaged in self-development. Secondly, you can earn money using cryptocurrency.

Hi, 

Due to the prevalence of nefarious dealings in the space, it would seem justified to ask this particular question. However, to state that it is a waste of time is rather ludicrous. The essential purpose of cryptocurrency is to revolutionize and, thus, democratize the financial system. Most, if not all, signals are indicating that we are heading in that direction. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

El 18/4/2020 a las 0:56, Babubu609 dijo:

Me doy cuenta de que hacer criptografía no es una pérdida de tiempo porque me hace socializar y conocer los nuevos avances en la tecnología, después de todo, me pagan por mi trabajo. Logro metas con el tiempo que gano y aprendo que esto fue genial.

Entonces, ¿cuál es tu opinión, alguna vez has visto hacer cripto como una pérdida de tiempo?

¡Buen día!
Si es bueno aprender, imagina que te pagan por eso,
es un gol de media cancha.
Sls

I am not exactly sure what "doing crypto" means. I guess it has to do with spending time in crypto websites and forums and discussing cryptocurrencies with other people. It doesn't matter if I earn it or not. I have spent countless hours in youtube chat rooms joking with people and writing posts and articles for no payment in steemit and other forums and platforms. I don't ever think of it as a waste of time.

Only people with bad cryptography experience say it's a waste of time. And usually it is either exposed to fraud from someone or bought from a currency and the failure of its project and collapsed, taking a wrong look at the field.

no it is not..  crypto  is really helps to all users, sol do not think that crypto is a waste of time.. by doing crypto we can earn extra money and we can also learn the different transactions like trading, investing about crypto currency.. crypto has many way to help people

Why would it be a waste of time? I mean you are learning about cryptocurrencies itself, then about trading and exchanging crypto, and that is a lot of knowledge. You can always gain that knowledge at Yobit trading site. No waste of time, it has been one of my best decisions I have ever made.

I consider that it is not a great waste of time, to be able to express oneself in these forums about the experiences of each cryptocurrency, of ICO and IEO and when it comes to operating with crypto It is not a great loss because if you have a good experience No There will be a Loss of time because you make Super Big Profits ...

It is not a waste of time, on the contrary, knowing about cryptography is almost an education and programming, knowing that bitcoin is not controlled by a bank makes it unique in any currency in the world

Of course it is not a waste if it were there wouldn't be so many people interested in crypto. But you should always learn something new or maybe it will be a waste of time for you since you don't have a knowledge about something. 

I think not, because the crypto market is first and foremost profitable and very interesting, but do not forget that everywhere you need to work to get something, so if you start from scratch then I advise you to use faucets, and if you are ready to invest something in it then try trading and investing

I think cryptocurrency is one of the best things to do right now. Firstly, everything goes to the fact that cryptocurrencies will occupy an important place in the life of every person. Secondly, it is in cryptocurrency that you can earn money without any specific skills, when, like in medicine, you need to spend a huge amount of time to start earning.

I believe that learning about cryptocurrencies is not only a useful way to spend time, it is also an opportunity to create a passive income for yourself.

It depends on how you earn cryptocurrencies it can be wasted or not time, I think it is a waste of time if you are only trying to win something with faucets, since you can do something better and earn much more

Doing crypto as you say is a thing of patience like a lot of patience so going into it expecting something to occur fast it's probably not a good idea so if the thought of it being a waste of time crossed my mind at some point then I think it's safe to say I don't know what I'm doing in the first place and thanks to that I should do more research into it since most people that actively thinks it's a waste of time are beginners or someone spiteful they didn't get the result they wanted out of it, I mean people don't say the "crypto is the future" for nothing right?