Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 71 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

You are right, my friend, that working here is very useful and enjoyable. I am happy to work here. Every day I learn new information and thus I get experience. I wish you success.

No, doing crypto is not a waste of time by any means. People are working on crypto and they are getting good amount of profits from it. Many are investing into it and getting profits and I believe if we deal with crypto with full patience then it will get us rich.

No, I didn't think crypto is the waste of time. According mmy point of view crypto is the best plateform for you to earn good money. You can easily get money by written good and useful posts. You can also pay your study dues with this money.we all should try this plateform 🙂

Well, I don't think doing crypto is a waste of time rather than that I think it’s useful to use crypto. Because we can gain so many valuable information about crypto and many other things,we can share our opinion with each other and also earn some extra money.

So when we get to learn and earn at the same time how is this a waste of time?

hello son I want to tell you that I took is not waste of time this is very meaningful time for us we can and a lot of money by using crypto and number of people are joining will talk for earning money but first of all we should know how the kids talk is running their number of expert people are here who helped me on daily basis

• +4 1

There is nothing like that here. As long as you are learning something then it is not a waste of time to me. Those that are saying that are among those that are looking for quick ways to make money and that is why they see the forum as a waste of time. But as for someone that knows how things are, they won't say that and would even continue learning in the forum.

Never my dear mate. Definitely it is not a waste of time beacuse we are not doing a bad thing we are working in a good reputed forum and also we are getting payment from this forum.

Friend, doing cryptography is not a waste of time at all since with cryptography we acquire a lot of information that helps us not only in this area but other things as well and also doing cryptography we earn money so it is not a waste of time at all.

No it is not a waste of time. In my opinion this is interesting and profitable in terms of finances. Even if the profit will be in the future, it is also worth it. It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I don't think that's going to happen.

Are you saying we are not just making money here we are gaining knowledge.It is a medium where everyone can learn a lot through discussion.But as well as making money, we are also gaining knowledge that maybe one day that knowledge will reach us much higher.So we are not wasting time now.

In my opinion crypto currency not the waste of time i think it is part time job to where we can earn money and get almost every kind of information. 

• +1 1

Crypto is a good source of money that helps me to pay bills ,this is a good work from home so it's not a waste of time ,Stupid people waste their time on other platforms these days  

Ni dear i think its not the waste of time. Firstly by working on this forum you earn money . Then the most important thing is to learn about crypto currencies and its trading. And i think you can learn about all the trading process and all the currencies.

Not at all working cryptocurrency is not waste of time. You learn new things your get more information and knowledge about crypto world you earn money that  is more beneficial in future too.

• +2 1

Practice cannot be called because we are acquiring information at the same time yet the use of fixers can be a practice for futility since you are not gaining anything from that point of view. It depends on how you are doing crypto.

I don't think crypto is a waste of time.  We can get a lot of ideas from here, gain knowledge and earn income from here.  Of course we can spend cryptotalk time without sitting,

4 hours ago, Alison123 said:

I don't think crypto is a waste of time.  We can get a lot of ideas from here, gain knowledge and earn income from here.  Of course we can spend cryptotalk time without sitting,

Yes. But how much time you spend doing this? That is important.

At first you may feel like you are wasting your time on this platform due to selection of useful posts that posts are not selected in useful part. But when you completed your first hundred useful posts the you will start earning money. Apart from money there is a much more to learn here such as information about different things, knowing about all over the world, interact with different types of people and knowing about the currencies. So, it's not a waste of time, every work requires time for perfection and excellence. 

My dear, on the contrary, working in cryptocurrencies is very interesting and very exciting. When buying, rising currency, selling and others, it is really a very good thing. It is a normal business. Why a waste of time and this is rather simple so I advise working in the field of cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

• +3 1

It is not a waste time if you patience enough.I think it is a really good platform.If you think you can't continue for sometime then it will be a waste if your time.

I don't think so crypto is a waste of time. Actualy it depend on you in which way you take it. Everything needs proper attention and we get a great knowledge here . It's a great job to get a valuable money easily .Crypto is a beneficial forum by which we can earn and also learn many thing.

On 3/12/2021 at 8:04 PM, Sheikh usman said:

Well, that's true mate, that's why many people are being participated here in cryptocurrency because they're getting money especially for those people doing trading, gambling and also holding.

Gambling has nothing to do with crypto, it is a the same as in using fiat currencies to gamble. The opportunities cryptocurrencies  provided are investments and trading. 

There's a lot of sites which you can gamble using your cryptocurrency coins, like in yobit, they have an Dice game which is the concept is High Low, which means that you will choose between the two if lower 48 or higher 52, if you're interested, try that and many people are also playing it.

• +1 1

no at all dear this forum is not waste of time infact by working here we can gain a lot of knowledge and instruction about any online work and it make us financially independent and besides this we can earn a lot of profit through trading and investment

I have been working with cryptocurrency for more than 3 years and do not consider it a waste of time. This is interesting and profitable in terms of finances. Even if the profit will be in the future, it is also worth it. It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I don't think that's going to happen.

I don't think so.Most of the time it depends on your use.You learn here how to utilize and earn Crypto in details. Working on this forum can never be a waste of time rather you can make yourself skillful and earn working on Cryptotalk.