What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications?

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. It's really helpful for every beginner and now they know how to turn on notifications through these steps and this feature is good in this forum. Many members are facing this problem, but it is easy now.

I don't know if this requires its own post but then again some people may need to have a tutorial about everything, however changing the notification to turn on the quotes is important as you wouldn't know if there was someone quoting you and it will be hard to look for replies.

I never encountered this problem before but this article will surely be a guide to most of the new members in the platform, so we most adjust to this guidelines provided by one of the senior members of the platform, thank you so much. 

Your publications always seem wonderful to me my friend since whenever I read you you have good answers without me asking you and what I like most about your publications is that you always accompany them with graphics since they are more interesting and specific for beginners that is easier to understand and for those not so much also since we always need to be reminded of some things thank you very much and it continues like this

Thanks my friend for posting this post and telling us the easy way.
This is a nice feature on the forum.
Because a lot of the members are also facing this problem and we hope that the problem of all the members will be resolved There are actually many options that can be modified through the settings to suit our needs.

Hello friend I need some more information from you that if we want to get some more notifications so that we can get some guidelines from the the forum then what we have to do 200 what is the best practice so that we can prevent ourselves from any e disobedience on this forum so please share some more detail

Thank you for this information and attaching pictures with an explanation, so that members can follow the steps precisely to activate receiving notifications.

Thank you, my friend, about this information that you provide to us .. Every day we learn new things about the cryptocurrency and also about this forum .. it is beautiful and great with the members present .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

I clearly have all the notifications on in case they need me at any time to be present for these people who need help or some advice that is very practical, but friend I congratulate you for this incredible work and dedication to make this publication so useful and outstanding.

I believe all the settings should be on automatically , but thanks for sharing this with us ,   reserving notification is an important thing for me as follower  who wants to get notified by every new post from active members that I follow , also its important for the members who are being followed when someone comment on one of theirs topic so they can reply him/her .

• +3 1

Thank you my friend for these helpful steps. I was not aware of it. I have tried it myself and it is really helpful in controlling the notifications

In fact, my friend, you created a really good topic, especially since you published it here in the section of our new colleagues, where I think it will benefit a lot of them, and in the end we are all here to learn, and it is our duty to support our new colleagues and help them develop to advance and continue this forum, I wish success to all .

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable benefit about activating the button to get notifications in general in the great forum dear, we must do this compulsion, it is important to receive all the notifications received by us in general from everyone when a dinar arrives with an action mentioned in our name we must respond and give the appropriate interest For the right person, this matter is attributed to that, dear, follow the advice, dear owner of the topic, and activate notifications in general. Thank you very much.

Yes, it is better to know how notifications are activated in the forum so that we know who shares comments with us on our topics and exchange experiences and knowledge with them about cryptocurrencies.

It is a good idea because I heard many beginners want to take advantage of this feature and do not know how to activate it. I think your post will be useful for starters and others.

I see the notification friend request and the likes that gives to my work it is very interesting since something we believe that we do not do a good job because we don't see these things in our profile you will get all kinds of notification if anybody rate your post you will get notifications

It great that is new learning about forum and which is more usefull.  So after read this post we know that how we can make edit our profile and how we can get notifications.  So that is learning, so when we are a forum that is good that we learn about that place where we are and get benefits.  If we know about that forum then we can feel good and can give some information to other.  So now it good that we can get notifications which is very good to me. So i think so many things about forum which we don't know so we can get information if we make search about features. 

Thank you for sharing this valuable detail, my friend. There are a lot of choices that can be tweaked in the settings to suit our needs. This is an excellent forum feature.

I thank you, my friend, for this interesting and useful topic I have provided a lot with details yes notifications to you useful sometimes through it you know if someone put you a good reputation or reply to a post of your own violin that you can access the rest of the settings to explore.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for your help to others. But in general, all forum members should be familiar with technology, so it is obvious to know whether notifications are turned on or off. Good luck to everyone . 

Edited by Yousefsaker

This is the logical question...yes we if tourn on the notification their own web setting then we show up the notification theri secreen top.

This is very informative,that how we work on it performed and what is our earning in ranges and the new upcoming update are design on the notification.

Hello hello there everyone I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform. Party members I want to tell you that the State Farm is very good for me I have done a lot of things from the State Farm and I am joining is recovering from a few days ago I am thanks for the All of the members

Thank you for sharing this information . I have also faced the same problem while enabling notifications but now I will consider your post and do settings accordingly.

This is a problem that many members face, and I have seen many topics that talk about a solution to this problem, but I do not know if they know these steps and nevertheless faced the problem, or they need to adjust the settings, Really thank you. I helped a lot with this information and this simple and sufficient explanation.