Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

In my point of view, I am just listen about the bitcoin that their dealing is no means. If I have a choice to choose between them I am surely choose crypto currency.

As a novice, as I can know, the most famous two crypto structures are crypto talk and bitcoin talk as we probably am aware. The two gatherings are paying their. What's more, its two individuals are recognizable and extremely mainstream. Be that as it may, since cryptotalk has made us a work environment, cryptotalk is the best for us.

@Raven @Nasaim The two are almost the same we need to work as hard and be sure of what we are growing to make sur ethat we are able to level  between the two, but crypto talk always comes above it and that is really helpful because even the interface is really powerful and easy to grow and this is why this is really good and effortlessly working for me the right effort ois to grow and be sure to  keep on growing the good ideas that come with the forum.

@glory50 @davy22

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I believe that the best thing we can do with the bitcoin we can earn, is to invest, since in Yobit there are many options to do so, seeing that projects can have potential to increase in value or also mining when new plans are launched in Vmining, that if, before doing so we must investigate, in the forum there is good information to do so.

I personally prefer here than any sites. With my little reason which is I don't have any experience about bitcointalk and I don't think there's any legit site which you can Learn also have knowledge like here. And by the way earning any a lot and ahead of what you thinking.

• +2 1

I prefer the cryptotalk with good, useful and easy-to-use content, in addition to that its income is good and suitable for me and many people and you can benefit a lot from the experiences that we have in the forum.

I prefer this site with many sections and information. I have gained good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing،and I hope there are other useful forums.

• +2 1

We like it so much that I can get more than this and where the brothers can be, but no one has told about them and Ram ji is not using it so much, he is just looking closer, tell me today there is some good work in this.  

• +1 1

the two are the most wonderful sites there is out there and the truth is we need to find a solution to what we have to really keep on trying as hard and build a structure that is acceptable and I agree with you @Kanji , we need, we need to keep on growing and working as hard on this platform because they are not like the rest we work with

• +2 2

I can't even compare these two. Cryptotalk is best in almost all aspects. I like it here and I will never use the forum you mentioned "bitcointalk" as long as cryptotalk exists and pays us free bitcoin with their wonderful campaign. Thanks cryptotalk you are the greatest of all

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't say anything about Bitcointalk because i haven't operate on the site before but to me i still love CryptoTalk and don't think Bitcointalk can be compared with it. CryptoTalk is stress and easy to work to earn with our daily posts.

I pick the Criptotalk discussion board over Bitcointalk, and this is due to the fact it is handy to deal with contributors and they are now not differentiated in payment, and these days many human beings have been incomes extra than $ 4 a day due to the new charge machine update. 

Hi friend! Bitcointalk forum don't paid any payment from posting is i am right? Its may be paid only signature compaign only for those who have good rank and newbie don't have this facility. And here on crypto talk forum we earned irrespective our ranks we all have the same earnings from making posts. 

If i suggest to you my opinion than both are the bests but personally i use Crypto talk and still i am satisfied from this forum. None of problems faced by me from this from till that time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is useless for me to enter a forum where I will not understand how it works and it will be very difficult to get to where it is needed to get paid, as far as it is known, if it is worth working in bitcointak, but you need a lot of time and experience to achieve the goal, here in cryptotalk you can start charging even as a novice, and that is a great advantage, cryptotalk may help you to have that experience necessary to work in bitcointalk, although you could easily work on both, just to do your best in both forums.

I prefer cryptotalk because it gives us much more possibility to participate and this includes both novices and old people, it does not discriminate knowledge thus giving everyone the opportunity to obtain benefits, so it is something incredible that we can take into account in the face of a large difference between cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

Thanks for the information friend, but I do not know how is the working method within the Bitcointalk forum, maybe in the future I will try that platform, but for now I am staying with the Cryptotalk forum, since this is much easier to use and I have already familiar with your platform and the way you work.

I will always prefer and select the cryptotalk forum for the working because I am very impressed by the learning system of this forum I can't leave this forum .The work at this forum is easier than the Bitcointalk therefore I will prefer cryptotalk. I am also earning a handsome amount at this forum so there is no need to leave this platform.

Yes these are two forum I think that are good and best for using and fulfil the crypto knowledge so I think this so the best way but main difference is that cryptotalk give us money as quickly but they can't. So I love cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Is that true that there is available bitcointalk I don't know because I have no experience of using this website I also using cryptotalk for some earning by posting some useful comments and also giving reacts to other

• +1 1

I think cryptotalk is easier for a beginner than bitcoin talk, here in cryptotalk you get paid for posting but in bitcoin talk there is nothing like that.

• Useful or interesting 1

In bitcoin vs cryptotalk, crypto talk didn't get a single chance.  Bitcoin is so famous and valuable . It price is so high  and not everyone can effort that.  Bow bitcoin price is nearly 29,000$. Crypto talk is new to cryptocurrency.  It price so low. Cryptotalk price is now 23 satoshi and anyone can effort that . So in crypto talk  vs bitcoin, bitcoin always win.

Yes, it is right that bitcointalk give more payment than crypto talk but bitcoin talk is very difficult and it's payment is depending on rating but in crypto talk earning BTC is very easy and in it payment doesn't depend on rating. So, I prefer crypto talk to earning money. 

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is the best for me because it's the only one I know for now. If there is still bitcointalk, i will like to try it sometime. Sonce the earning on bitcointalk is potentially higher, i would assume that the work there will be more hectic.

Between Bitcointalk and cryptotalk I think cryptotalk platform is the best.  Because cryptotalk is the best way to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency currency and more money can be made in a very short time than bitcointalk by posting money here.