Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

I am not the trader of this kind, in fact I still not started trading because of the money.

When I will become the trader I definitely don't become such kind of trader.

As the jack ma said that I grow up not only alone but with my fellows.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that whenever we fill ourselves with goodness and share what we have of special experience, this will come back to us many times over ... and when we will teach and guide others, we will feel very happy that those selfish people cannot feel

• +5 1

We container show about the trading strategies to the other contacts therefore that it will aid the monetary escalation to the acquaintances in our round you will be wondering but it is as well our attempt to break the affirmative impacts in our the population.

In my opinion, any business needs the cooperation of all its clients, except that there are selfish traders who love themselves and do not tell anyone what they are doing and keep it to control the market price, and if they are told then they will lose so they do not help others

No, my friend, I am not a trader, I am a beginner in this field and I do not know much about these things. I want to earn some money to live a stable life.

My friend, thank you for your useful post.
 As for me as a beginner, I have not started investing yet because I think that I do not have enough experience regarding this topic ... But when I start trading, I will not let greed control me. Thank you for your cooperation with us and your help as beginners ...

Yes i am a trader but not proportional i am just started working the yobit platforms so i am a beginner in trading in this trading platform i am firest learn everything like buy sell and coins value then i started trading 

Friend I do not think it is like that, on the one hand you are right the greed for information can lead or lead them to not share any of that information or help but there are also others who have information and help others by teaching them that is why you are right yes but at the same time no.

this sort of humans that you are speak are selfish. they take advantage of human beings. this sort of someone should help others as they' take the benefit like him.

Trading is not effortless for any one and trading requests high-quality skills consequently that's why hence lots of peoples reveal their skills in sundry platform's to alleviate other members all right not many members in truth selfish and they false piety reveal their strategy but in my precondition i am calm newbie in trading.

Yes, there are many traders who work with selfishness.

I asked one of my friend to teach me about trading amd withdraw of these talk tokens. He simply rejected and ask me to give him my yobit data he'll withdraw for me and earn profit from me.He pays me for talk tokens not for satoshi.

So now I'm trying to teach every member who conatct with me about that. 

I am trading crypto almost 2 years and i see too many people's like that but i am not one of them. I think those people just want to satisfy their ego's. I am in this crypto world almost 3 years and i don't give an tip to anyone because i am not good enough and i won't give it even i became that good, because if you give an advise and if the situation didn't look well, people will blame on you.

• +5 1

Hi there, mate. Personally, I pay no attention to that kind of traders because they are no good for no one. they are only good for themselves. I follow some decent people from twitter and youtube who are always willing to share their experiences and teach people their methods, their way of thinking etc. there are really a few people like that but if you find the correct ones, they will provide you many earning opportunities. Have a nice evening.

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

No i am not like them. Infact i am not even a trader of cryptocurrencies. I don't have skills or techniques for trading.

I am agreed with your point that these traders should have to help us so we can also take benefits from these opportunities. And this is the humanity, helping others.

• +1 1

I agree with you, I am one of those who help others or give them advice on what I have a little knowledge, we should not be selfish and help each other

• +1 1

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

I also experienced that there are some selfish traders who think that they are the king of trade market. They don't share their experience with new traders. If someone asked them about trading they always pretend to show that they don't know any thing.

I am not a trader who thinks or behave this way because it is an act of greed.it is best to share information on cryptocurrencies and educate others on how to make useful content in order to earn and to share knowledge on importance of cryptocurrencies in this globalization.so I would love to encourage and support others to join because greed would only take us backwards 

I also reject people who only store and don't tell others about cryptocurrency. This kind of nature will only make cryptocurrency unable to develop, I prefer to invite people around me to join the crypto world so that cryptocurrency can be widely known.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend, helping  the other people is  good  thing. Don't become selfish in this work if you become selfish and greedy so you  do not become a good trader in his life. .. I always  say to  my friends you join crypto trade and take good benefits from this....

• +4 1

I have seen some of the people who are new in the market of trading and they hoping for earning some money from others and tell other people about cryptocurrency and charge them a fee or they make some groups and teach them trading by getting a fee for that

• +3 1

Your words are completely correct, why greed is a monopoly if the place accommodates everyone, on the contrary, the spread of cryptocurrencies among everyone and all over the world will lead to great gains for everyone in addition to the freedom to move money between continents and benefit everyone, this should be everyone’s goal to spread Cryptocurrencies are everywhere, monopoly will not do anything but cause harm.

A couple of days prior I made an exchange of 10doller however I lost that cash I am as yet apprehensive that in the event that I exchange again next time I will have the option to do it so I would be glad in the event that somebody would offer me a decent guidance

• +2 1

I am the kind of trader we don't know about because here I think if we can do something good we can do something good in any business we can make a profit here because here we want to see that we get a lot from cryptocurrency and here we  We get a lot here because we can do something good here hoping to get something good

Dear @abualez I agree with you. We should help each other. Helping someone is a great thing. But there are many people who do not help each other at all, they are selfish people and they think only of their own benefit. He is such a self-respecting person that he thinks that perhaps we can only gain and because of us that nobody else can gain. And these are very bad people, they should not do this at all. We all need to help each other and this way we will all benefit a lot. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day