Play games for free crypto - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

On 4/16/2020 at 8:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

@Raven

Thank you, my friend can win from games as well as ads sites, but you get a little bit of those cryptocurrencies. The forum here provided us with the creation of a useful post. You get 1000 satoshi and this is a wonderful thing, which makes a person work hard and actively in order to learn and get profits

Dear I don't think any game would give us a chance to earn cryptocurrency. Many websites and games claim money. But everything is a lie and a scam. Getting interested in and working on such games and websites is a waste of time. I advise you to avoid such temptations and only work in cryptocurrency forums. Just pay attention to this forum and work hard. This forum pays us very well.

• +2 1

Regarding your question in the Play Store you can find some games that are real, you should look at the score and user reviews to determine if they are reliable.
Now if we analyze the profitability, let me tell you friend that you are going to lose a lot of time and you are not going to make a lot of money, then there is no benefit for you, except that you are a player by nature.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

25 minutes ago, velasco19 said:

Now if we analyze the profitability, let me tell you friend that you are going to lose a lot of time and you are not going to make a lot of money, then there is no benefit for you, except that you are a player by nature.

You said true friend @velasco19  Free games not pays much more they pays only few cents and consum our lot of valuable time, but they act like they pays high amount and the fact is only the game Maker earns good amount through AD's.

• +2 1

I have no idea that the crypto game available but listening many members says app in many games  in crypto and get payment then you play game different types of free games. 

• +1 1

There are plenty of ways to win cryptocurrencies. But for me, I don't want to make a profit through games because you're not going to learn anything from them, so it's best to learn and trade for yourself in order to gain experience.

In my opinion, if there are free games about crypto in the play store, but if there are, they don't give much profit, it's like having to spend several weeks to be able to win a little at least and there are times when you don't get to win anything because those sites scam you. They do it so that instead of you winning at least something you win it without lifting a finger.

Hi guys! 

I am newbie here. I have a question. Please any one guide me about the games that we can also earn money 💰💰💰 by playing games. I heard that these games are spam and it don't give anything. Please anyone guide me is it true or not. 

Thanks 😊

yeah i have also seen many of such games promising us users a certain amount of cryptocoinssome of them are legit but most of them are spams and arefull of advertisements just to make us users look like fools amd we ends up being embarrassed so it is better to stay away  from such games unless you have valid proofs good luck.

My dear friend  its not good for you  in such this platform  you should not waste your time if you work here hard here in cryptotalk you will lear knowledge as well as earn money

Hi. There are cryptocurrency faucet applications that are time-tested. I treat them normally, despite the small income. But there are also fraudulent projects that require a deposit to develop an account. Beware of them.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

There are a lot of online games that are not legal gaming systems, but I have no real idea or technology that this app is offered in gaming stores, because there are so many gaming systems now. Apps because people make money from small bills that claim scams. Application

@Raven  yes dear friend i also saw many games on play store that offer bitcoin for playing games but most of them are scam.  They only want to attract our attention towards them. 

Yes you are right there are many games for play store through which we can earn cryptocurrency. Honestly I am not experiencing this. But my friend told me that he tried one app to earn the cryptocurrency and he successed. But honestly I am not confirm he was saying truth.

The owner of the game benefit to pay you, the goal of the game programmer is profit not loss, so you must know that you are the one who offers him this profit and not the other way around. 

The worst most of them are scam app which may cause for you to waste your time playing because they will not really pay your for what you contributed to their game.There are some of these games that are legit such as bitcoin aliens, an they are fun to play and you do get paid out.

Well my friend thanks  for this and of information. I also have been played many online games to earn free crypto currencies. But all of them are totally scammed. The only site I ever used for producing crypto currencies is the cryptotalk platform. 

play games to win is good since you earn money while having fun, despite not being profitable it serves to hang out , it would be good to see an RPG game, which pays in cryptocurrencies to play perhaps in the future..

• +2 1

Well, I think there are many games you can play in cryptocurrency and gain free coin's but to be sincere I have never tried it, simply because I don't want to start and get scammed which will lead me losing my little coin's instead of getting additional coin's. 

• +1 1

Most games seems to be scam you play them till you finished promising to send a link and help you with crypto most of them are scamming forum don't even try to do because I have cone across a lot of them but I don't seems to mind them due to the little research I went throughout.

No, this is not going to help you friend, these are all very bad games and will pay you nothing, there is demand for countless hours and you will only be paid a fraction of a cent of the dollar for hours of playing. Also the entertainment coming from all these games is not of any standard, it will be a very bad experience.

There are many games available on the play store but mostly are fake and scam .Apps that provide the coins of crypto give very little ammount .I think we should look for a website instead of apps that give someone like CryptoTalk is the best website that gives us very good crypto coins. 

• +3 1