Play games for free crypto - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

Dear i only earning money from this platform and j do not play any kind of game which you tell. I think in some games the scammers get your information and get your all money. But i heared that some games in which we play and get money. But i advice to all members that do not play such a games in which a chance of scamming and be careful. 

• Useful or interesting 4

On 4/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Hi friends your question is very interesting.

There are many apps are used for free play games .

It can be easily installed on play store.

It's my opinion that every app can not give your earns.you only waste your important time.

I'm playing these games.

Clip claps.

Puppy town .these apps are give earns .

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Hi friends your question is very interesting.

There are many apps are used for free play games .

It can be easily installed on play store.

It's my opinion that every app can not give your earns.you only waste your important time.

I'm playing these games.

Clip claps.

Puppy town .these apps are give earns .

There are games like that, but they pay you very little amount and reaching the withdrawal limit would take all your precious time. I would not suggest you to go for that.

Really i don't know about such games but if these game provide bitcoin then i will be like to know and will like to play to earn money  we paly many game to spend our free time in this way we wast our time and money. God bless you 

Hello my dear friends. Nice Question. There are lot of games who give cryptocurriencies but unfortunately these are scames because they can't give any evidence of giving cryptocurriencies and these games are not profitable, i give you advice that work here because this platform is too much profitable.. 

Thankss... 

I have also played many games but I have not achieved anything. I have wasted a lot of my time in useless websites and games. But now I feel like I'm spending my time in a good, informative and useful forum. This forum is very useful for us and gives us the opportunity to make cryptocurrency.

I have not visible any video games that will pay cryptocurrency in case you win so I haven't any concept approximately this subject matter however without a doubt I can sayif you want a few bitcoins to your paintings then this marketing campaign is the quality platform I do not assume so another platform will give you such quantity of bitcoins as you are becoming hereso make your self greater cushty and informed in order that whilst you are going to provide any contents it will assist each member and additionally it's going to enhance your creativeness electricity in order that on subsequent time you will give greater powerful content.

Hello my mate, I have also seen many ads which says you will get money if you play this game. My suggestion is most of this game  sites will be fake ones, and incase if  it is a true site itself thy will only provide very small amount what I am saying is that don't fall for those ads.

I don't know of any game that pays cryptocurrencies but there are lot of them that say so, I think it's a strategy on baiting you to download so that they will sale their products with ease, by the way there maybe some that offers the cryptocurrencies which I may not know.

• +2 1

You can play gamegor free crypto.There are a lot of games and applications that you can earn from, such as the freebitcoin application, but you cannot make good profits from these applications, which is a waste of time my friend.

I think that the cryptocurrency paying games are legitimate. You definitely can earn money by playing games and this is very interesting that you can earn money while having fun. But most of these games are scam and don't pay for playing and if pay then they pay very less. So i don't think that playing games for earning money is worthwhile.

Many games are available to get coin but most of them are scam and waste of time. Mostly people said that they earn currency from games bit there is no evidence , maybe it is sacm or fake. So in my opinion it is totally waste of time.

Play  game to wins is good you earn money while having fun .there are sites that play regularly  cryptofor playing games on their site or application. You can earn on these games . Cryptotalk is good site to earn money to many ways Thanks for sharing this information. 

@Raventhere are many apps on playstore and other forums which provide the facility to earn crypto i have use some of these , i think it is a totally time waste and earn any paine of crypto from these apps. i suggest do not waste your time on such apps and focus on this forum and earn.

@Michael0606 @Raqeebzy @Raven @Jahida 67 @Moaz I do not know about any such game but if someone tells us about this game, then we did not give it very good reputations because we need online work through which we can afford our expenses. I can do online work well  I have been working online for the past several days and trying to find more work, if someone tells us about such a game then we will be very thankful to him. 

😍Best of luck 

I don't think there is a game in the world that needs to be paid to its users
It is true that some sites give currencies, but in return for watching ads and visiting sites

There's many application simply can introduce free from play store and gain crypto from it but in common not a play amusement but they allow you fair errand to do like watch video and like or take after comment and you'll be able win a few satoshi not to much but it's pay in common

• +2 1

Everyone keeps saying something Everyone to increase their points Upload videos But they mostly contain fake videos So you don't get into this mess Don't waste your time Appreciate your time 

Welcome mate, how is the day?. Based on what you have asked, I don't have any idea on games that you will earn bitcoins although I'm still a newbie on the whole of cryptocurrency because this is the only forum I have little experience in. But I will advise we always make enquiry before playing such games as some are scam. Thank you

Hello, if in most applications you will find that they are only trying to deceive people since there is very little that can be generated with them.
Something to keep in mind is that in most, if not all of them, good benefits can be generated, only if you refer more people, it is the only way in which you can have good earnings since from there, the only thing that You will be wasting time, I hope I have helped you with a cordial greeting.

• +5 1

@Raven

Yes they will give you crypto for playing but they won't give you enough even if you played the whole day.

and there are other sketchy apps that are scam and will steal whatever they can from your mobile phone so be careful and look at the review section if you want to try one of these apps.

may be some games are correct or give something but i don't think so this is best games and i think very little will gives us money otherwise all that games are scam .

thank you

It could be possible to play game and start earning a free crypto because this platform is one of the best that have something useful to offer for people  but truly I have not tried it though I have seen such type of game but may be I will take my time to play such games to see if I can earn from it too. 

Yes, there are games on the play store that pay players cryptocurrencies, but the amount of money that you will earn is very small, so I advise you to focus on working on cryptotalk instead of wasting your time on it.