Play games for free crypto - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

Fee cryptocurrency is available through playing games, but earning is very low.  Games sites with crypto have legit sites and there are many scam sites.  Gaming sites should not be relied upon to earn cryptocurrency.  Crypto can be earned for free by playing in such games as the sites that are legit.

There are many games applications and wedsites in playtore,i also play many games and sites to earn money but it is difficult to earn money in these sites.and many sites nag games are fake.

Friend I would not know to tell you if those sites are legitimate because I have not tried any yet when I test one I will see what happens if they are legitimate, you should ask me for necessary and useful information and if it is not a legitimate site you will not ask for anything like that I think that we shouldn't win much in those games.

On 4/16/2020 at 8:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

I tried a game field once. Even if they're honest, you will earn a little (a cents) in a month of playing. You just earned less than a dollar. writing good topic is more better than this field.

• +2 1

There are a few applications that give compensates that are digital forms of money, however they are exceptionally limited quantities that you won't profit by well, yet an exercise in futility

Yes, my friend and I also agree, we should avoid these games because the inventors of these games are fraudsters and money thieves only by hacking.

I have also heard that coins gets to play many types of games.

But not all of them are real.I am a Begginer, but I will ask the same question that we earn money just by using this platform. 

Dear cryptotalk is enough for us if we use it by a proper method, I saw and see mostly student here in this forum so we have no free time to consume it in game because it is a time to build ourselves or to do something different if want to learn cryptosystem then continue your learning here in cryptotalk so leave those game it is only for time passing, if you want to a bright future then come here in your free time spend here your free time.

• +2 1

Some games are legit and they also pay you in crypto currency by just playing their games and some games are fake and they also say that they will pay you but they don't pay us. I will say that don't waste your time their, work here and earn real money.

• +5 1

I think some sites that offer free coins yet not every one of them are substantial or paid. The vast majority of them don't pay and in the end you can lose your time in any way, so don't trap their Cage.

There are a lot of games that give fake impression they will pay in crypto but they don't. You don't need to test everything, when there is one that you can profit from it, then you will hear of it. The opportunities may come and go but these on android are all fake.

This is a great question that everyone wants to ask because there is no other applications that can get as much cryptos as possible. According to my experience, this is the only cryptotalk i have found that we can earn money by working here. 

I think playing games is just a waste of time  And there is no benefit in playing such games by wasting your own money and time by losing such software or web  You should stay away from such software  thanks.

I have not played a game and earned cryptocurrency, if truly they play games from play store all and get paid through cryptocurrency then sharing the proves of payment shouldn't be a problem, although some are legit but not all, I hope you get answers to your question.

Yes. There are many gaming apps are available in the google playstore. Even some of them also pay us cryptocurrencies. I also tried few games. But unfortunately the reward is too low and you cannot earn even a dollar per day. So I will say don't waste your time in these. Instead of these just do tradings online and you will be able to earn much more. 

Oh my friend,  many games are available in the play store .  You can play game by crypto-currency.  That’s much helpful for your game.  But careful my friend some games are not real that's fake.          

As indicated by me I don't want to acquire Cryptocurrency from playing game since still presently low games are accessible about Cryptocurrency and that all game paying exceptionally low measure of coins, so Cryptotalk is more in a way that is better than online Crypto games.

• +3 1

In my early days when i wasted my time in faucets and PTC sites, i gave a try to few crypto mining games that promised good rewards. But to be honest they were not much fruitful. The amount you can earn was very low and they also required some large investments to start earning anything good and since then i have kept my distance from such games because for me they are a waste of time and sometimes something like that are scams.

brother there is game in play store give you real crypto but with hard way you should play this game a lot of time for just little of crypto it is nothing , also the most of this game is scame so do not play this game because you wassting your time brother , so good luck for you .

• +5 1

When this currency was new.i downloaded a flood a games that gives the statement of assurance to pay you woth cryptocurrency and honestly all of them wasted my time and fun😂. So there is very less hope left in me in gaming to earn money

Now we can enjoy this forum by playing games which are available on play store,but most of them are not real and there are also present many spammers so if you find any strong game having good security then join it and enjoy,we can enjoy this if the admins make effortt to improve the quality of games which are comfortable for us,no doubt crypto industry  is more good for us.

There are really many types of apps in the Play Store that can be used to earn free cryptocurrency but I want to tell you that I can never achieve anything without you working.Apps in the Play Store are mostly fake so you can't make good money with them so it's best not to play them.

Hello mate yes their are some game that said they offer a our with free crypto currency but they are scammed not legit because I have try some of them,and know tyif you were not scammed you will never know how scammer are.

Many games allow obtaining cryptocurrencies in exchange for playing with them, skipping certain stages in them, allocating specific prizes within game tournaments that they happen, or allowing games to be upgraded by paying with cryptocurrencies such as the pubg game

• +1 1

I think this is not the correct news .i can not see any game in play store which we earn a crypto currency.because this in the only forum which is crypto talk which we earn a crypto currency.so dont trust a false news .its  a scam.dont waste your time at this news.you can work at crypto talk and earn profit.