Play games for free crypto - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

This is real that we can earn crypto by pla6ing games but either it is good or not this depends on the user preference if he like this type of earning or not , for me i don't because the profit is low compared to the time i will stay playing the game

On 4/16/2020 at 6:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Im not talented in online games, but according to my humble experience, I do not think that these applications are profitable, even if the owner of the game shares the profits with us.

There are many legit apps that will pay you. I personally earned $18 from them but it requires a lot of patience and knowing how to apply the strategies to win. Besides that this very time costly. So I advice that try to stay away from these kind of apps.

Edited by ajabe2

Dear you your is good but some apps are not real and few are real and high gives very low earning and mostly are scam. They are only time spending and time wasting apps which didn't give any learning about digital currencies. Earning from games are scam and due to this many people do not believe real sites.

Most of the games on the playstore that promise to pay cryptocurrencies are scams, if you are gamers and you have a computer you can win cryptocurrencies, there are many games that pay coins for just playing. The good thing that they are games with a long history and the companies that sponsor them are very reliable. Don't waste time with games from the playstore.

• Useful or interesting 1

You cannot make a high profit from any game. This shows that you are wasting your time. The games give the impression that they earn a lot of money with ads, but this is a scam. It will be more advantageous for you to invest with a good analysis.

Donot go for free bitcoins scheme. These are the trick to fraud people and will waste your time . Nothing is free in this world. We give something and we will get something. Such games in app store aren't legal I guess. 

• +2 1

Playing such games are only a waste of time. Because they actually doesn't pay. and as well as they earn by us. Either by downloading or by seeing those adds that are integrated withb these games apps. So they didn't pay and this is fake.

• -4 1

I don't really think that there are any games tht help you to earn money.There are some games that offer you that they will gave you the money if you play game .They are not legit at all .they re scam dont fell into their pray

• +1 1

I have seen many games that offer cryptocurrencies in exchange for certain levels of the game, yes this is true. But be careful if they ask you for private information about your accounts or something like that, there are a lot of games that belong to scammers .

• -1 1

Yeah you can say that they are give us cryptocurrency but most applications are scammers. The most trustable online platform is crypto talk. Sure it will give us cryptocurrency and you can carry your part-time job. so don't waste your time on other applications just stay here and the hard work if you want to success.

• +1 1

In my opinion these games are a scam or a waste of time since they say they give you cryptocurrencies for playing or doing missions and as far as I understand it is not like that

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion there are many advertisements and games that say that you are going to win a lot of crypto but it is a lie while you continue playing you do not win anything it is a scam and almost always all games are like this a scam because that is lucky if you find a game that you earn crypto and don't get scammed.

There are many types of games to earn Kipto currency.  If we look online, we see that many people are involved in these games, but they are losing their crypto money due to various scams.  So I will tell you to curb the greed for this kind of game and make money by working on good sites.

I cant see any game which give crypto to me for only playing games. There are many games said this but these all are scams and they cant paid you so avoid from these games and you should do best for playing these games and this is huge scam. 

Yes, my friend, I researched this matter well .. Most of these games are scams that you will get nothing from, but there are very few of these games that really give you some profit, but it is very little profit .. I do not think that it is common in the games yet, but with passing Time we will find this in most of the big and popular games

Sure. There are many gaming apps are available inside google play to save. Even a number of them also pay us cryptocurrencies. I additionally attempted a few video games. However alas, the praise is just too low and you cannot earn even a greenback in step with day. So i can say don't waste it slow on these. Instead of those simply do tradings online and you may be capable of earn tons more....

There are many video games that stated that they'll come up with loose crypto however maximum of them are scams and now not legitimate web sites. Do not fall for it easily, maybe there are legitimate apps but they will give you a bit amount of crypto.

Actually,  many game are available in play store,  and it’s offering like that, but most of them are totally waste of time.It’s  not able to earn money by playing game. We can playing game for our enjoyment,  but some people publish it as a earning source.

2 minutes ago, Ali33 said:

Yes, there are many games that give you cryptocurrencies in exchange for trying and playing them, but in my view it is just a waste of time because the profits that such games give are almost negligible, also there is a great difficulty in transferring money to your own wallet through paid play, I do not recommend following Such means to make profits because it is really useless

@Ali33 You are right on this mate. It is true that there are different games that pays one with cryptocurrency for playing them but to be sincere i just see like someone wasting his or her time though its on one's choice on playing. I see games like this not beneficial to one who wants to make it with cryptocurrency.

Yes, my friend, there are many video games that give you in exchange for playing with cryptocurrencies, but for me I do not like video games and therefore I do not play with them in addition to the fact that the income you give these games is low, similar to the income of taps

Yes there are many sites and games that offer free bitcoin for playing the games so I think k it is scam and not real. So I think it is not best some apps give the crypto but not too much so I think it is waste of time.

Do not be fooled friend, they are just a waste of time, these sites are usually scams and are not legitimate. If you want to earn more money, research well about more platforms

• +1 1