Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

I have not invest in yobit yet been that am still learning ,but I have plans of investing my talk token in yobit someday, when I have enough knowledge about investment before I attempt to invest someday, have you invested in yobit before @Tesco

Edited by Trainz

7 minutes ago, Trainz said:

I have not invest in yobit yet been that am still learning ,but I have plans of investing my talk token in yobit someday, when I have enough knowledge about investment before I attempt to invest someday, have you invested in yobit before @Tesco

No, still learning about cryptocurrencies procedures and how to invest, trade, don't really have idea on how to invest in yobit yet, but hopefully one day I will invest my earnings into yobit and experience it too, everything take time you don't just investing while you have no idea of how to invest.

18 minutes ago, Tesco said:

No, still learning about cryptocurrencies procedures and how to invest, trade, don't really have idea on how to invest in yobit yet, but hopefully one day I will invest my earnings into yobit and experience it too, everything take time you don't just investing while you have no idea of how to invest.

That's true ,you don't just invest in cryptocurrency without having idea, it good to have idea in anything about cryptocurrency before doing it because we can loose alot if our fund in the process. I hope I can also invest someday too

It was my first investment on the yobit platform only a week ago, after I was paid through this wonderful forum, where I bought a quantity of XRP coin to invest in InvestBox on the platform, I benefit daily from 1% of the currency without any fatigue.

My first investment on yobit platforms is 10 USD only and i other income is by posting topic and Rate system and this all payment i am invested in investbox this is very good and they gives daily percentage i like this 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Dear friend my first invest water coin in yobit exchange. When I buy water coin than price down but I cannot sell this. I decide my coin invest in yobit invest box for 6 month and now I profit my invest triple. So my opinion long term invest profitable in yobit exchange.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 12:21 PM, setifien said:

The problem with yobit exchange is that it lists a tons of useless coins that are easy to pump and dump, I remember when I started trading in yobit, the first day I gained 100k satoshi, the second day I lost 150k satoshi.

Not all the coin are useless you need to open your eyes before investing so that you'll not lose your money at the end of the day, yobit is still okay to invest 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first amount at yobit is bitcoin. I earn bitcoin from the cryptotalk posting work. They give me some Satoshi of bitcoin and later i earned enough amount from there. This is my first investment and i fo trade with this amount.

• +1 2

I didn’t make any investment on yobit yet. I'm Newbie in this forum and i don't know about investment. I hope i will learn about it and i can make investment there.

I invested on talk token, but just few amount. I wanted to invest on dlrs but the price is really decreasing. Yo token will be the best to invest. 

On 11/29/2020 at 6:08 PM, Lokeloke said:

Not all the coin are useless you need to open your eyes before investing so that you'll not lose your money at the end of the day, yobit is still okay to invest 

@Lokeloke for up for up, I like your comment, taking proper look at the coins is really required to pick the right choice that will not result to loss. 

• +2 1

On 11/29/2020 at 4:07 PM, sabiqalrayan said:

Dear friend my first invest water coin in yobit exchange. When I buy water coin than price down but I cannot sell this. I decide my coin invest in yobit invest box for 6 month and now I profit my invest triple. So my opinion long term invest profitable in yobit exchange.

Water is a good coin to invest, but there are some that will not worth it, like the recent dlrs,I find it difficult to invest when I tried to know about it for a week, the price called so significantly. You are just lucky to from water token. I only see Yo token to be good for now, even t eh so called talk token is falling. 

On 11/29/2020 at 4:07 PM, sabiqalrayan said:

Investbox can be good for people that can trade and know how to analyse coins, you are so lucky to gain from water token, but there are just some coins like dlrs that does not worth to be invested in. Also the cakes talk token has been fallen even since. I see Yo token go for investment.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:54 AM, Bnance10 said:

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens

With IEOs on Yobit, having some percentage of YO token is the perquisite. 

I am totally convinced everything offering on Yobit is for the benefit of Yo holders and for me, it is not the best ways to create demand for a native currency. Take Binance's BNB for example, it is totally different there. All those are unnecessary.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For me My first investment was in yobit investbox is yodollars I  do not invested my money but I joined yobit Yodollars airdrop and I received 950 yoda in my investment . Wish you good luck .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello friends,

i share with you a information  i invest a bitcoin on yobit and get profit 1% every day.that is good i work on crypto talk platform they earn money i invest on yobit that earning money to get profit.

• +1 1

I invest 1st time in talk token on the yobit exchange... I invest 50 dollar in the talk token and I hold with him for the long time because expert members says talk token value increase after some days and you sell it and earn good profit from this... Because these are more profitable for the future... yobit is the best exchange for this...

Edited by Zains031
  • +1 1

Hi mate, I would like to tell you about my first experience of investing in YoBit site. My friend, as a beginner, I was so excited to earn from trading. I deposited only 50 dollars in YoBit and start trade. Unfortunately I lost all my money and the fault was of me. Because I was beginner and the lack of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading cause me lose. That's why I advise everyone, please learn a proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading before investing your money.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

My first investment who I do trade at yobit is bitcoin. With bitcoin I start trading in yobit exchange. Yobit exchange is the best exchange. It's transaction fee is very low if you convert your BTC another coins like xrp, ltc. Now I invest in bitcoin because in future it's price will rise up.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I never invest at yobit. Last time i invest a site and that platform was scam us thats why i afraid to invest anywhere. Personally me work at free sites. And i found yobit exchanger , cryptotalk is the way to earn free. Just 20 post daily and the payment us on btc currency.

• +1 1

Trading is not as simple as it takes a lot of learning and experience, and the trader must always be careful because there are many useless currencies.

• +1 1

I don't try do invest in anywhere . I am new here and I want to get more information and when I get more knowledge about crypto trading and investment then I do investment and trading in youbit because youbit is my favourite .

• +1 1

Yobit has many Currencies to choose it ,but i have no potential to invest it on the smart way.Then i invest it when the coins were rise and give me some frofit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

29 minutes ago, Rana Tiger said:

Yobit has many Currencies to choose it ,but i have no potential to invest it on the smart way.Then i invest it when the coins were rise and give me some frofit.

Never do a trade or invest in any coin before doing full anaysis and research on that coin. Now a days mostly there are pump and dump coins which will result in loosing all your money

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think my friend that the topic of trading in yobit is a little complicated. There is a huge amount of currencies, but we always have to look at currency news and you should trade the most common currencies there are Ethereum and Dogecoin.

From my point of view, trading is not an easy thing, you have to be patient and have a wide knowledge about trading. For me, I did not invest and trade because I do not have enough knowledge about it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1