Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

That's rightly said, instead of seating at home observing the restrictions of movement, it will be wise to invest and making profit in crypto currencies and make better returns.

A great post,,,I'm so happy to read this post. Yes, we don't have to sit at home, it's a pleasure to be online. I'm very happy to be able to do something like cryptocurrency. Working here will help you to experience any work from here. It teaches you a lot besides paying.

Obviously right and I agree with  you and i am opinion in some time ago so the quarantine we need to do work from home, Cryptotalk forum is the best option in those days and not any work in this type because all people all ready free not enough money so it free platform. 

It is good idea to make money easily while we are on quarentine.In this pandemic situation we can earn money easily by working this site.We all know that it is a great income source.We can make money by commenting and posting.This is a great opportunity to earn and learn

Yes I really agree with you, it is better to make money while we are on quarantine, there are many ways to earn money because of crypto. Thanks for sharing this and keep safe everyone.

Yes, this is true in quarantine. We do not have to sit without the forum’s work. It does not need to leave the house and the cryptocurrencies are making good profits to secure your needs and requirements while you are in quarantine.

Hello friends,

Yes you are right and I think there are the majority of members here who are in the quarantines before the appearance of corona virus, because we are participating in doing post here also in trading, gambling...etc all that because cryptocurrency. Thanks so much guys and good friends

On 1/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, ajabe2 said:

Crypto world is fantastic and you can make money when you are in home by trading or investigating on more potential coins for investing. So instead of watching TV or exploring the Instagram, start earning from this platform and Yobit.

This forum is really cool because all we need to do is to post in beneficial informations about cryptowold and anything related to it and with that we have to opportunity of earning two different coins Which include talktoken as well as 1000 satoshi for each positive rated post.

For me neither of these you mentioned are my main way of earning from crypto since I was a beginner so this forum is my main source for income and recently after I learnt how to trade I started working in it and it's also a great way of earning when we have the knowledge and experience 

For me I don't like gambling because sooner or later we will lose money on it

I think people need to take up an alternative means of getting an extra income especially during this global pandemic that has affected every aspect of the economy. The internet has provided us with alternative means of working where you can do almost everything at the comfort of your home. So lets utilise this chances and start earning some extra money. 

The risk is so great that you can never guess. Enjoy encryption without gambling at the same time. When you invest and cross over without knowing, your income is safe.

Indeed you are correct and I think there are most of individuals here who are in the isolates before the presence of Covid, in light of the fact that we are taking an interest in doing post here likewise in exchanging, gambling...etc all that since digital currency

I think Cryptotalk is best way for earning. Pandemic has spread everywhere. Everyone has to eat but with out money it is impossible for the world. I thinl Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning the money and saving our life

Thanks my dear for this post.This is highly appreciable post for all of us.I agree with you.We all know the situation of the world right now.And how covid 19 effects ous lifes.so we have to move on and grab the opportunity like this forum and make money for ourselfs and for our family to fulfil our needs in these pandemic days.

Yep dear its an amazing idea. I am doing as you have said. Sitting idle is just a waste of time. We should keep ourselves all the time busy in some useful and creative activities and crypto talk is one of them.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Working with cryptocurrencies, you can get money at the time you are at home, as many have lost their business due to the quarantine.

Yes, my dear friend, there are ways to earn money from him, but I want to tell you that money is not everything that learning, knowledge and gaining experience from an expert Something useful in order to acquire the correct currency, since there is an emergency in our world and there is no work. Working on the Internet is a useful thing in order to secure our needs. I am a beginner and I will enter the world of trading after I pass the 100 posts.

It is true because staying at home doing nothing if you can come here to this site to make money or find new information never seen before or informed about it so it is better to come here and make money than to stay at home doing nothing and leaving our things because of the pandemic.

• +2 1

Thank you so much dear mate this is really good suggestion to spend time while having quarantine period. And your suggestions are really realistic and helpful for beginners. 

Hy friends! 

Crypto talk is a site for earning online money instead of sitting home and become quarantined. I was bored in my home and then my friend advises me to come in this platform. It's amazing, easy to use and easy earn money. 

With this quarantine and lockdown situation , the money circulation has also been blocked by the government as there is no business going on, people are not having jobs , pay cuts are going on and in this situation market is low but fue to decrease in purchasing power, there is reduction in investment percentage.

One of my friend gained sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin during this outbreak while he was in quarantine. Couple of weeks ago he told me about this amazing forum and now I've been here since last week.

Good job my friend,during the situation of Corona virus instead of time wasting we should work online to earn money.I will advise all of you to join crypto industry because it is a very good platform, its security is high and its volume is also large,millions of people are joining it because of its high popularity.

Good idea , thanks for that. It's better to do some work by staying free at home. It also increases our knowledge and time goes well. Working here can be a good source of making money.

Yes dear,you are right this time is best for make a money in these days i think everyone is free in a home  because of covid19 this platform is very useful for me