Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Cryptoworld offers users opportunity to earn while sitting at home for that reason I urge us to invite our friends and family into it so that they can also benefit from what we are also earning but we need concrete background about the field in order to earn which means we need to start from tht likes of this forum so as to make things easier while working in any of the field.

• +5 1

I also think so that we should earn money through the cryptocurrency we should not stay at home as the whole world is fixed to stay at home due to the covid-19. 

We can simply earn money through the Cryptography by joining the forums like Crypto tark and becoming the trader or exchanger.

• +2 1

The field of cryptocurrencies has provided many job opportunities for many people in addition to the ability to work from home at any time in addition to the fact that this field is growing significantly due to its rapid spread among people

Thanks.  A post that is very useful for earning money.  Through this post, many can be inspired and join the Cryptotalk forum to make themselves more knowledgeable.  The world is infected with the epidemic Corona virus here.  As a result of which lockdown has been issued.  Many have lost their jobs and are sitting at home.  So Cryptotalk is one of the most useful forums to make money easily through relevant and important posts at home.

I think this wibsaide is very bast And after posting in this, when your account will be registered, after registering the account, you have to make 20 comments daily, after that we will not be online every day sitting at home. 

Hi dear I agree with your opinion in such a pendamic situation where everyone need financial help or facing financial issue they can work on this forum and by using their knowledge they can earn money and can also improve their skills.its a good opportunity for students

In the quarantine period, we have a lot of free time, so it is better to invest it in something useful, such as working in here in the forum, this work does not require only focus and some time; at the beginning it will be difficult, but with time we will learn everything and earn money after 100 free posts.

Yes I agreed with you . It's best option to work on benefits palteform which gives mang opportunities like trading is best opportunity for earning also learning is here .

I agree with you.that's brief point. Cryptotalk gave you a great opportunity for earning. Cryptocurrency is good way to earn money.

Sitting free at home is I better to earn money. Cryptocurrency provide us a great opportunity to earn money. We can solve the financial problems by this platform.

Of course, making money through cryptocurrencies is much better than wasting time at home during quarantine, through which we can learn and earn money

Yes that is good  oppurtunity for you to work because we are free now .We should do  work because we can grow rapidly .It is good chance for everyone to.work at home and get benefit from their site.So we should be continue.

You are absolutely correct dear.we must need to joint  us within the site and earn money to fulfill our demands.actually we know about the pandemic of covid 19.for that the people of around the whole world,it starting home Quarantine ourself to safe us from this pandemic.so this free time if we want to earn then it will be easy for us.            

On 4/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

the invest and trading is the safest way to earn money .but they need very hard working and knowledge .but the gambling is the worst thing the world knew him .all people mustn't try it .

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Yes brother you wrote quiet well. We should not waste our time and should work on our personality so that we can be able to earn money. Crypto world is also for those who are specifically quarantined these days specially for students who want to learn and earn both. 

This is the best platform for learning and earning and be bold and think about it. Thanks 

I think the same as you friend, we should not stay at home in quarantine doing nothing because thanks to cryptocurrencies we can work from home quietly without going outside because of the coronavirus thanks to these cryptocurrencies we can earn money quietly without getting infected and for our basic or necessary things .

Thanks sir for your information. Many people can't go out and work in this corona time. They can work through crypto while sitting at home. Here is the free income facility. There are also big earning benefits like investment and trading. So from sitting down, to working is much better.

it has been assumed that that at this quarantine and lockdown post , the currency distribution has plus been blocked by the rule as near is no commerce going away on, populaceassumed are not having jobs , compensation cuts are leaving on andassumed in this site bazaar is short but fue to diminution in purchasing power, at hand is diminution in investment percentage. with sincerely is heartwarming the marketplace

Platform where most people are sitting in home mostly people have no job because the days of the covids Hence More and more people are joining  you can  earning money and gain knowledge 

Dear partner.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.

Hi. Im new here and still learning. And yes im agree with you. We need do earning with Crypto. And do not sit just at home. Hope you understand. Thanks.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thank you for your tip to help us as beginners. Making money when quarantined can be done by everyone, for those of you who have participated in CryptoTalk campaigns or in the crypto world, you must know how to make money in the crypto world. For beginners I think you need to learn a lot to make money and not just sit at home but try to stay productive making money. I advise you to enter crypto trading, crypto trading generates daily profit if you trade every day, this is very helpful for those of us who want to stay income during a pandemic like now.

I don't trust in investment. I tried so many times in different investment sites but every time they stole my coins and money. Trading is a good system to earn money easily but here also you need knowledge about trading and also for gambling you need more coins or money for high profit. In my opinion I think earn by cryptotalk is more easy for everyone in this time.

Yes you are saying good in this second wave  of pandemic everyone wants to earn more then monthly income to compete with covid-19 . So cryptotalk is best source of earning in lockdown 

Do not waste your time out there. Crypto currency is the best ways to utilize your quarantine. You can earn btc for commenting on every post and in turn can turn into money and that can b withdraw at any moment. Just make little bit effort and boom you start to earn. Just make first 100 comments and start your earning...

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies saved a lot of people from poverty during the quarantine period and I am one of these people and I agree with you about the positivity of working in trading and investment to achieve good and legitimate profits but gambling for me is not a good way to earn cryptocurrencies because its end is loss.

• +5 1