From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

8 hours ago, Jones33 said:

This forum is really great my friend and that is why i choose to remain here alone because we can achieve lot of things being members of the forum, let us continue the process of making positive constructive posts in any section we go so that the moderators can be happy with us.

I can't focus on other forums or platform aside from this I don't want to distract my self ,this forum is okay for me.i don't need nothing more than this what am earning here already. I have accumulated some coin and I want the price of talk to rise a bit before i sell @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Definitely right @Trainz this website has given all his members opportunities about cryptocurrency trading and earning. So we should appreciate that with a good work here by posting relevant information and respecting the rules here. 

That's true mate @Husnyjaf since the forum has been good to us,let us be good to it also, let report spammers and post informative content in the forum always, if we are out of idea we can do research to guide us already. That what I do sometimes if am out of idea

9 hours ago, Jones33 said:

This forum is really great my friend and that is why i choose to remain here alone because we can achieve lot of things being members of the forum, let us continue the process of making positive constructive posts in any section we go so that the moderators can be happy with us.

Just like my mate Jones said, let always try to make the moderators and the admins happy, they give us lot of opportunities for free, we don't pay anything here yet we get oppurturnity to learn about cryptocurrency and we also get some money again

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, Trainz said:

Just like my mate Jones said, let always try to make the moderators and the admins happy, they give us lot of opportunities for free, we don't pay anything here yet we get oppurturnity to learn about cryptocurrency and we also get some money again

Yes we earn a lot here my friend and what i always think about sometimes is that we have good opportunity that many people out there are looking for yet some members are not using it wisely, let us contribute positive always.

1 minute ago, Jones33 said:

Yes we earn a lot here my friend and what i always think about sometimes is that we have good opportunity that many people out there are looking for yet some members are not using it wisely, let us contribute positive always.

I do everything possible to make me still be in the forum the next day, I know the opportunity I have isn't something to joke with ,it something I should hold with one mind so it won't fall out. I try my best to post things that are only positive to the forum, not things that will make the forum bad

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Trainz said:

I can't focus on other forums or platform aside from this I don't want to distract my self ,this forum is okay for me.i don't need nothing more than this what am earning here already. I have accumulated some coin and I want the price of talk to rise a bit before i sell @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Focusing here alone will for sure make us earn many things especially knowledge about cryptowold and many things related to it, since that all i am aiming at that is why i now concentrate more by visiting different sections of the forum so that I can learn faster.

Yes you are right friend, because most of other site which give you return in small amount after one month. So only crypto is the forum which give you the opportunity to earn 5 to $6 daily base. So crypto is best and good then other, you can earn moe up to this amount if you know how  to start trading. 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

First of all congratulations for your such a huge achievement. Personally I didn't earn any thing before this site I used to get money from my father but I am earning a very good amount from this and I am quite satisfied from it.

16 hours ago, Jones33 said:

Focusing here alone will for sure make us earn many things especially knowledge about cryptowold and many things related to it, since that all i am aiming at that is why i now concentrate more by visiting different sections of the forum so that I can learn faster.

Visiting different sections is the best way to learn fast in the forum, most members advice newbies to not only waste their time in the beginner section, because that the only section the focus on, am also trying to visit other sections so that my learning will move fast

Its too hard to earning money online , if you doesn't know best way to earn. But crypto talk it the best way to earn . I've never seen this type of earning way. Its so easy and so trusted way. And I am also feeling joyful while working at this forum. Naw a day a lot of way to earn but almost every sites doesn't pay and they scam us. 

On 12/10/2020 at 8:37 AM, Trainz said:

. I try my best to post things that are only positive to the forum, not things that will make the forum bad

This is good decision you have made here my friend and for this reason I believe you will gain a lot in the forum which will also make you grow older along side the forum, let us keep it up this way many good things are waiting for us in the nearest future.

10 hours ago, Trainz said:

Visiting different sections is the best way to learn fast in the forum, most members advice newbies to not only waste their time in the beginner section, because that the only section the focus on, am also trying to visit other sections so that my learning will move fast

Most of the things every newbie needs to know for the start are being discussed in that section and that is why you see many members focus more there but just the way you said it is much better to visit other sections so as to acquire more experience about cryptowold.

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

Most of the things every newbie needs to know for the start are being discussed in that section and that is why you see many members focus more there but just the way you said it is much better to visit other sections so as to acquire more experience about cryptowold.

I don't blame the new members that they are always at that section, the section really builds them and make them understand what really the forum is all about, but what am trying to say is if they are already familiar with things in the beginner section, they should also try to visit others to @Muktarysule

Edited by Trainz

22 hours ago, Trainz said:

they should also try to visit others to

That is a good one my friend because it will surely exposed them to know more about the forum which will make them remain safe from the threat of the moderators who can ban us if we make silly mistakes, let us remain safe by working according to tht forums rule.

Yes thats true which you share because there are many of Ad viewing and many more sites are working and paying for workers, but as i know and have experience these all are paying in back in very low money thats why crypto talk is more better then these sites 

12 hours ago, Jones33 said:

That is a good one my friend because it will surely exposed them to know more about the forum which will make them remain safe from the threat of the moderators who can ban us if we make silly mistakes, let us remain safe by working according to tht forums rule.

That's should always be what we should focus on ,good work so that we won't get in any trouble with the moderators or the admins, let be safe always.i hope the moderators expose them so that the forum will be clean 

I have experienced something close to this I use to earn las little a 2_5$ in 3weeks but now I make more than that in a week 

Edited by Bolubobo

Well you are welcome once again, if you really want to archieve in life, what you importantly need to do is to firstly, be patient, secondly be hard working, lastly and most importantly never you give up. Once you stick to this advice in life, you are then close to success. That is my take expert and you are welcome once again. @Shantos

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this is really a awesome forum recently I come to know that my friend is earning by this platform and I found that he is really earning good I followed him and started find knowledge about forum then I came to know that via this forum I can earn a lot so I am very happy to approach it. Best wishes to all the people for the best future.

11 hours ago, Trainz said:

That's should always be what we should focus on ,good work so that we won't get in any trouble with the moderators or the admins, let be safe always.i hope the moderators expose them so that the forum will be clean 

Yes and we should also improve ourselves on good positive constructive posts so as to avoid any inconveniences from the moderators because they are only doing there job so we don't have to blame them for warning or banning anyone who violate the rule of the forum.

Yes you are right we don't need to give up and should continue our struggle.There are many sites which I used but I haven't earn from there but crypto is the best among all .

The section really is for beginners as they easily understand what cryptotalk is all about in this section and also most of the topics in this section are easily understood and commented on compare to some sections that consist of convoluted topics.

On 12/10/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jones33 said:

let us contribute positive always.

That is why we also have to keep reminding each other on the major reason why we are here in this forum because some members do forget that which is why they most at times posts in less interested informations that has no benefit to the development of the forum or the members at large.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right friend we must never give up before hand because we will never know where or how far we can or could go until we try so we must never give up we always have to follow that at some point the reward that we want so much or see fulfilling will arrive our goals but all that takes time so we have to go calmly and never give up.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 6:38 AM, Projectcrypto said:

That is why we also have to keep reminding each other on the major reason why we are here in this forum because some members do forget that which is why they most at times posts in less interested informations that has no benefit to the development of the forum or the members at large.

Correct my dear friend, since that is the case then we should help support the moderators by reporting spammers since they have no benefits to the whole house, the forums rules are vital so let us all abide to them my fellow members.