Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait

At that time there was uncertainty and fear in the market, but I think it was a great opportunity to invest because the halving was approaching and both times before the price had increased considerably over the next few months. Therefore, I think it was better to invest and not wait for a major correction.
Anyway, I know it was a complicated decision, as always with the price of Bitcoin, because sometimes it does the opposite of what the graphics or news indicate.

9 hours ago, _maryspoppin_ said:

My dear friend, you were absolutely right as right now bitcoin is at its peak, so a lot of people could make a decent amount of money. 
I wish I could go back and invest and not be hesitant.

Bitcoin is not at the peak price yet because there has no one who knows the limited price of bitcoin how will be, all in all the bitcoin price has no limit, but it will be increased depending on demands. 

14 hours ago, Zaradimitri said:

Cryptowold is all about taking risk and for that reason we need to take that risk as long as we want to earn a lot from this field because volatility is the nature of all cryptocurrencies, so let choose coins wisely.

Yes we should choose coins wisely by doing that we should ask expert for recommendations and always follow the trend because some coins may increase more than imagination and it may be as a reason of pump and dump or the owner of the project decided to make it like that to scam people of their savings

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the investment was better after the decline of the currencies in the month 4-5 of the year 2020 because now the prices have rebounded to the top very significantly and there are not many opportunities for buying now, but we must wait for the correction for most currencies.

This is good time for any investment. But personally i am not investing. Because i have not much knowledge about trading. I have also no resources of investment. I will get more information and experience about this than i invest in bitcoins. Thanks

In my point of view if someone want to invest so mow they can invest their money because the crypto price is high now and give a good profit to someone 

I can tell you that the best time to invest was at the beginning of the quarantine since cryptocurrencies plummeted in value, and therefore it was the best time to buy many more cryptocurrencies and at the end of 2020 they would have had much more profits which could begin to withdraw them in January that the cryptocurrencies acquired their maximum value, but friends the best time to invest is when a cryptocurrency falls and when it rises we have a large number of cryptocurrencies, and consequently a number of profits for them when it rises.

• +3 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest because the price is something that we can make profit when the market improves and based on the news that we are reading there will be ready vaccine so are you going to invest now or you are going to invest when you are sure that things are going to be well

The pandemic has driven many cryptocurrencies, so if the pandemic, when a vaccine is found, the pandemic will end, so possibly many cryptocurrencies lose their value, but of course they are things that will not happen now, so investing in cryptocurrencies is better to do it now and not too late.

Yes I think this is a best time to invest the money because the price of a lot of cryptocurrencies goes down and we can buy them to invest. When the price will increase in the future then we will be able to get the more profit by selling them. As we know the prices of the cryptocurrencies change many times in a day therefore we should invest the money when the price goes down.

I am a new beginner here.  I have no experience with investing.  So before investing I take expert advice or senior members.  If they tell me not to invest, I'll hold on.I don’t think I can make a good amount of money right now.  That’s why I’m still waiting.  Prices will go up further when I start trading.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:53 PM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest because the price is something that we can make profit when the market improves and based on the news that we are reading there will be ready vaccine so are you going to invest now or you are going to invest when you are sure that things are going to be well

On 4/13/2020 at 6:53 PM, apolaki said:

Hello mate, considering the current Global pandemic and the increase in flux of investors to crypto currency exchange due to its safe working environment, I feel it's best to just invest now, the value is still on the rise and probably gets better.

My friend I have actually started investing because it is the right time to invest our money in bitcoin, it is expected that in the near future the bitcoin currency will rise to a twice what it has now, so I really started investing in it. 

Dear fellow I think that it is a best time to invest money on this forum because the price of cryptocurrency is down and to do invest money you can earn good profit. Thank you very much dude. 

• +2 1

I believe that every time, whatever it may be an appropriate time to invest in, the cryptocurrency market is full of opportunities, but we have to study diligence, analyze data and gain experience to find opportunities and exploit them.

The truth is that this is a good question these days all cryptocurrencies made a correction, that is to say that they are going to rise again so it is good to always start investing now is the time.

On 1/11/2021 at 3:25 PM, ZAIN13 said:

I think that the investment was better after the decline of the currencies in the month 4-5 of the year 2020 because now the prices have rebounded to the top very significantly and there are not many opportunities for buying now, but we must wait for the correction for most currencies.

I think that there is still a chance to invest and gain profits right now even though the coins have risen too high, they are still going up.

We waited a lot for the pandemic to go away, but we had to use that time in trading because the most moving periods are the periods in which there is a lot of fluctuations in the market,
Currently I never wait and try to exploit as many opportunities as possible to trade and enter the market.

• +2 1

Warren Buffet, a reknowned investor and one of the richest people in the world has a saying : "If I will buy a socks, I wait for it's price to fall, patiently"

So it is important to wait patiently until the prices drop to make your entry to a trade. That way you may profit more and minimize your potential losses from the pullbacks and dumps.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I monitor the market constantly. I do not risk investments and exchanges that may lead to losses. Currently, it is better to keep my currencies until prices rise and the market improves. I advise you, my friend, to work calmly and not rush in trading and investments in order to avoid losses

The truth is that it is a good question to fix all the cryptocurrencies these days, so they are going to grow again so now is always a good time to start investing.  You too can earn money by working here and learn English from here.

Dear i am a small investor like i invest to like in invest box where i earn daily 1 percent profit and i am happy to get that profit so i like to invest in invest box

This is the best time to invest during the pandemic despite the price of bitcoin is a bit low due to the Pandemic because there is assurance that the pandemic will be reduced due to the vaccines in progress. After the pandemic the price will be high again so you will gain a lot.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:11 PM, selfmade said:

I think that there is still a chance to invest and gain profits right now even though the coins have risen too high, they are still going up.

In order something to be worth, its required to be invested in differents time, because if all people were invested in one time, that's means the price could not grow up because there is no one who still buying the coin, so thats means new investors at this moment, tget are helping in increasing of the price because they are purchasing the coin in high price. 

• +5 1

Of course we can invest because now is the time to invest because the Corona virus has reduced the price of all coins and if we invest in it we can double the profit by investing for a long time.  And hopefully the bitcoin price will rise in the next few months۔

Yes, I am going to invest because this is right time for investment. I bought some bitcoins at low price and the price of bitcoins is increasing day by day. In few days i will sell them when the price increase more. This will prove profitable for me.