Global economy crisis and cryptocurrency - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Global economy crisis and cryptocurrency

Of course, the situation with the virus has greatly affected many, many industries, and the exchange rates of different currencies. I believe that all this is temporary, and looking at the situation now we see that everything is returning to normal, and the situation is already stabilizing! Therefore, do not panic, because bitcoin has started to rise in price!

I think that if the whole government resort to crypto currency as an aid for the economy crisis that all of the countries are facing, I would say it is a good aid but would only for a short term. As you can see, the crypto currency is not yet being used or even introduced and accepted as some sort of currency or asset that can be used. This might be the problem if ever they resort to this kind of move it could be in a desperate way that they would try to milk out profits to the crypto currency and to those users that uses it.

• +1 1

Congratulations my friend for completing your first 100 posts. And I hope that you will be enjoying and feeling happiness to become the part of the cryptotalk. And this is the learning period for you my friend to understand the whole sinario related to the working. Thanks for the topic. 

In my opinion, Bitcoin is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies due to its recognition by many countries, and this increases the likelihood of its persistence compared to other cryptocurrencies.

فغعت.jpg

Global economic crisis the Corona virus Pandemic has taken many international market on the fall,many country suffering from economic crisis and part of which are still on lockdown.it has also affected the cryptocurrencies value,although currencies  are recovering gradually let's hope with the current Pfizer vaccine things would start getting better and normalcy would be restored 

The pandemic that broke out earlier this year destroyed and ruined alot of careers, businesses. Even the cryptocurrencies were affected in one one way and the other. The pandemic outbreak made alot of people to loose their jobs and alot of people found themselves trading cryptocurrencies..some countries have started witnessing recession in their economy..I hope by January 2021, things would come back to normal and prices would be back to  favourable.

You are right brother. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the economy of the many countries has been effected. The price of bitcoin  alsi decrease due to the Virus. But globaly the now the virus has been controled. The price of bitcoin also coming to its normal position.

At the beginning of the pandemic, the price of bitcoin fell a little, maybe this was the effect of the downturn in the world economy which resulted in a decline in the cryptocurrency market. But after a few months the price of bitcoin continues to rise until now, the fluctuation is only a little and I think that's normal. Currently the price of bitcoin has no signs of decline, the price of bitcoin continues to rise. In conclusion, bitcoin and cryptocurrency can survive this crisis.

• +1 1

The global crisis have started during the last of the march and now it's already November and still it is showing many problems all around the world but the bitcoin and many other cryptocurrency has dumped during the first phase but now everything is becoming normal but the bitcoin is pumping and it has reached $18k which is very near to the all time high and we hope we even see this in this thrilling year 2020.

Agree with you my friend . Coronavirus has affected almost all the countries in this planet. It has turned the economy of most countries upside-down. Fortunately the value of cryptocurrencies are stable.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, Dmasked said:

It is true that the prices have fallen hard but when you compare it with other financial sectors like stocks and forex, you will see that the crypto market is not in the worst yet

Yes you are right but the bitcoin get very bad and the market of cryptocurrencies are down andb investors get very lose but now they are getting profit form bitcoin .

When people starting to not trust their economy or there's a civil war or economic crisis the people in those country starting to invest cryptocurrencies because they can't trust banks or government. And another reason is the government cannot see their assets and they won't pay taxes.

• +4 1

Greetings. It is a known fact that prices of EMTIAs like gold, silver, platinum and paladium and cryptocurrencies dramatically rise in environments that arouses the feelings of insecurity among people. Because the crysis climate causes influation and people try to secure their savings in currencies that has limited supply and cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin is a very good investment candidate on these occasions.  

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The worldwide economy is debasing step by step, and it is getting more enthusiastic about dealing with the typical cost for necessary items because of the spread of this infection. However, I trust that this horrible will end in the late spring, and life will get back to business as usual. 

Yes, my friend, unfortunately, this epidemic has a negative impact on the economy of all countries due to the state of economic recession. We hope that cryptocurrencies will continue to preserve their value, and we also hope in the near future that they will increase their value. We also wish everyone safety from this virus

On 4/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, Dmasked said:

The economy of the entire globe is on the fall. Even the biggest and strongest of the countries are sustaining heavy impacts on their economy as most of the economic activities have halted. Early during the start of the pandemic, bitcoin saw one of its greatest fall in price but the price is somewhat stable now even though the pandemic is at its prime. we will witness how long the cryptocurrency sustains if this crisis extends on.

As of now, there's a lot of changes in the economy and financial sector of some country. The pandemic also brings a bigger impact on it. So crypto currency is one of the ways that people may learn to be able to sustain them financially so everyone should learn it.

Dmasked
Members
1289 posts
Posted April 13
The economy of the entire globe is on the fall. Even the biggest and strongest of the countries are sustaining heavy impacts on their economy as most of the economic activities have halted. Early during the start of the pandemic, bitcoin saw one of its greatest fall in price but the price is somewhat stable now even though the pandemic is at its prime. we will witness how long the cryptocurrency sustains if this crisis extends on.

I think the btc price actually fluctuate just as the world economy is changing, however,  btc we hope WI be stable in due course because the pandemic is on decrease or most countries are now getting involved in cryptocurrencies   

You are right my friend. This pendamic situation have been affected the Economy of many strongest countries till now. In my opinion, Cryptocurrencies are the only thing where the Economy of all countries could be stand if they will accepted it.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

in light of those tough situations the sector goes thru because of the corona virus, bitcoin remains walking for 20000 $, and this is evidence that it become no longer suffering from this virus negatively.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:54 PM, Moaz said:

This is true, my friend, and the global economy is witnessing a recession unprecedented before and this is normal because most international companies stopped working due to the spread of this virus, but I hope that this nightmare will end in the summer and life will return to normal.

@Moaz you are right mate. The global pandemic has effected almost  every country. people have stopped working due to the pandemic and are on quarantine. But am glad the global pandemic is now going.

I think the pandemic has caused changes in the price of bitcoin. The world economy has greatly effected by the way of change in prices. The financial cryptocurrency market had a great effect due to the volatility of prices. Good luck friends.

Yes dude the pandemic Covid is influencing the worldwide economy because of the way that numerous business areas have been stopped however theris still expectation in bitcoins' cost to get by during this tough time as it is by all accounts recuperating from the profound lows it was pushed to by this emergency.

Yes, this happens only for this pandemic situation. It also impact on the market of cryptocurrency. At the starting of this corona virus,  we can see the price of btc is also decreased than It's regular price. But now it is trying to develop. I hope it will back it’s form soon                

As we all know these are hard times we are going through due to the pandemic situation. So ofcourse it is a common effect of pandemic to cause crises in all sectors. All we have to do is continue the hard work and keep on going. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1