Global economy crisis and cryptocurrency - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Global economy crisis and cryptocurrency

A nice topic as the Bitcoin currency at the present time has witnessed a great rise, which led to the fame of that currency, which makes the currency progress very significantly as Bitcoin at the present time has a price of $ 24,000, as in the coming period Bitcoin will be the future currency

Not to even imagine that Oil itself fell to negative, that has never been heard of, that oil producers were giving away oil , so to me right now its really important that we have to really be sure that we are able to grow with it its really good to have something working for so many people right now we are able to grow with it and put together everything working perfectly because in the end we are all going to identify  what power is behind the whole world economy , but corona never affected this market of crypto currency.

Yes during this pandemic lock down most countries experienced recession but it was during this time that Bitcoin raised to the highest it has ever seen

Its true that yhe world economy has crashed after the pandamic.Many people have lost their jobs and the world is facing a golbal downgradeing of economy.But i think this crisis has not affected much in cryptocurrency. Some of the coins value are on record price.Many people are investing more in cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/13/2020 at 2:45 PM, Dmasked said:

The economy of the entire globe is on the fall. Even the biggest and strongest of the countries are sustaining heavy impacts on their economy as most of the economic activities have halted. Early during the start of the pandemic, bitcoin saw one of its greatest fall in price but the price is somewhat stable now even though the pandemic is at its prime. we will witness how long the cryptocurrency sustains if this crisis extends on.

Yes you are right. This crisis effects everybody and decrease every country's economy and bitcoin is the big example of all. But this pandemic is just temporary just wait and this is good opportunity for investors to invest and buy bitcoin because it has low price at this time. 

the virus really affected the Bitcoin and all of the other markets but it was and temporary effect and in a long-term it produces the best effects of making the market more high and taking it to the next level which you can see in these days

• +4 1

The emergency and the infection was unnerving and speculators were shook and sold low however costs made it back and are solid right now which is maybe something worth being thankful for. I read that the splitting is expanding the cost of bitcoin and hold on to check whether this has result or not.

the globel economy is still under the effects of the virus but the bitcoin and the mareket is not like thfrom at till now it has moved from that crisis and now it is going on its own without any issue.

I appreciate, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because virus is a effect to every country,and every country economy effect so forum price decrease day by day ,good luck.

Yes, global crisis is the main problem all over the world and covid destroy all the economy of all the people. But the price of bitcoins increase or decreased. It helps to all the people who are facing fanancial issues. Cryptocurrency is very helpful for these people. 

This has to be win against to have a balanced market and this also a test for the crypto currency on how can it survive in this kind of global instability and if the trust of many people.

This pendemic ruined the bussines in world so it affected digital currencies as well .all over the world bussines are going to shut down .Some bitcoin faced sudden large decrease in its price .

I am agree with you friend after coming of this virus the economy condition is going on fall. Many biggest countries also facing this problem. Many people don't have any to eat ,drink or wear. My country is also a developing country. In my country people also jobless in these pandemic days of life. So this cryptocurrency help us a bit to fulfil our needs in these days. I want to say thank this forum. 

These are few well documented cases of economic collapse 

Past economic collapse as well as financial causes.

According to world bank ,the global economy will shrink by 5.2% this year  

There more substance to the surging price of Bitcoin than last time 

First there is the economic impact of covid-19 pandemic satiation

Global economy is at a fall due to the lasting effect of the corona virus. It extends to every corners of the world and cryto is not exempted as well. Crypto currency as well suffered about little percentage in decline which was not good for trading

Now a days there are many changes in the world due to Covid 19 every one face the challenges and unemployment and food crises. In this situation the crypto is the hope of many peoples they earn from it as much that they can buy foods and cloths. 

Corona pandemic destroy whole economic system of the world. But it is a matter of happy that crypto market is fully stable. This pandemic situation can do anything with market. I hope crypto market is different from normal stock market.

Crypto currency can reduce global economy crisis.We all know that crypto currency forum is a great source of earning money.We can easily earn a huge amounts of money. Many people specially students work in this site as a part time job and reduce their financial problem. Now a days many countries government accept crypto currency and remove the unemployment problem from the country.

I believe that most of these major economics will suffer a great hit from this pandemic In their financial sector and one thing that will be of help and create stable and steady income for the nation's is cryptocurrency. Even with the recent fall, cryptocurrency have regained it's good price and all coin are pumping which shows a good how strong crypto is becoming

For a variety of reasons, these trends gained traction after the global financial crisis a decade ago.Blockchain technologies aim to organize P2P transactions .Cryptocurrency can help global economy and build better, personal financial crisis loans ,checking accounts and the list can go on.

• +1 1

In the entire economy that falls, it is fair and necessary that they do so, because this way they give a better offer to buy back cheaper and exchange for other goods and services, although the BTC gave a strong shake it recovered more strongly, now it will be very difficult for back to offer as low as months ago. Same as gold but BTC is more than gold, it is money that can be moved to buy and sell in the world

In this situation,it is acceptable to remain quiet and patient. This is likewise a test for the digital currency on how might it make due in this sort of worldwide precariousness. In the event that the trust of numerous individuals in this computerized money will be kept,crypto will in any case before long recuperate.

If my friend thinks the same, since the global economy accuses cadio of the pandemic and as far as cryptocurrencies are allowed, it was not very affected, currently cryptocurrencies and internet work have increased due to the closure and the loss of jobs Hopefully next 2021 this will pass and we can all reactivate and return to normalcy.

My friend, this is very accurate talk. Bitcoin is a strong currency that was affected at the beginning of the epidemic because the future was unknown, but with the presence of vaccines and therapeutic improvement, I think that Bitcoin will improve very much next year .. and every year and you are fine