The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Thank you for sharing this saved function I have always had a problem with my network and my ISP is really bad.this feature which you  mentioned will be really helpful for me to avoid losing my comments when I type.

This option seems to be automatic because a day ago my connection was very slow and the page failed, when reloading it, all my text in the post was recovered.

It is very useful feature, I have a poor internet connection, sometimes I write long speech and suddenly network fades, but thank god we have this feature.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 4/13/2020 at 3:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

I don't understand very well what this saving option is about, it sounds very good but I don't know what it could be useful for, could you explain it to me?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

This saving option is awesome enough to save me. Most of the time I suffer while posting something because of the bad internet server. That's why it is a good option to save posts.

Yes, it is a great feature as the comment that you write is saved automatically in the editor, and you can retrieve it in the event of any disruption to the network or electricity. This is a feature that helped me a lot several times by not rewriting again.

This saving feature is a very excellent feature as it can save pages in case the internet is slow or the internet is interrupted, and you can access them again

On 9/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, Izeal said:

This is very good method but you have to fully load the page otherwise you cant get the data. Even it will save a lot of data and even you can use it in other purpose. This is the life hack of the cryptotalk and rather working hard work smart.

One of the best methods, although you have to keep in mind that you must load the page completely or you can not get the data, which you can use for many things, not bad for those of us who work in the world of cryptomonies.

• +5 3

6 minutes ago, WillSol23 said:

One of the best methods, although you have to keep in mind that you must load the page completely or you can not get the data, which you can use for many things, not bad for those of us who work in the world of cryptomonies.

so true, is a big method, Since losing the data would be very bad, especially when you finished doing everything, that would mean starting over and sometimes that is very overwhelming

• +5 1

This function have helped me a lot and its built to save the time of the user because sometimes internet goes off or we have to go to home page and it saves what we have written 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

lino is a very useful feature for me, I have a bad internet connection and suddenly the network goes down, but thank goodness we have this feature.

I have always used it a lot, the truth is that it is a very useful function, because if you are doing important things you spend a lot of time and suddenly the internet goes out or the pc turns off or whatever and you did not have saved It can make you a real chore.

That has happened to me at some time and the truth is, there is a wish for the worst, so you always have to use this great function that can save us from many bad things, because it is not normal that the internet is cut off or the pc crashes .

As we have said, it is one of the best functions that exist and we hope that there is always this one, and highlighting what has been said is very important you always save and at all times I do it every 20 minutes so if you lose something from work only in 20 minutes you recover.

Well thanks for the information, same friend.

No doubt that is truly decent thing. It can spare your time. Since, supposing that you compose something that time you have close the tab so you will lose your composed. Be that as it may, for this framework your composed will be accessible at whatever point you will return again in this theme. 

It really spares before you click on the submit button or even you don't click it by any stretch of the imagination. Each word you compose will be spared in the editorial manager in the event that any interference happens .

I have experienced the same, after clicking submit I was redirected with a 404 mistake message. I just clicked on previous message and my post was still there for me to post. Never saved nothing but I could just hit submit and message was posted without problems

On 4/14/2020 at 8:22 AM, Dmasked said:

In my knowledge, If you lose your internet connection while writing a post then it is auto saved in the editor. Atleast that is what I have experienced till now. When I lose network or mistakenly visit other sites Cryptotalk saves my comments in drafts until i open the topic again. Its quite reassuring. 

Sometimes we work with complete focus, and suddenly the Internet goes to the preservation mechanism of the written information, which ensures that our effort is not lost because if we rewrite, we often forget the ideas and arrange them, and thus the response does not seem appropriate.

Yes, I love the save function.

I live in a country where the internet is very unstable and by the way, there are many electricity problems.

Many times it has happened to me that the electricity goes out and when I turn on the computer again and enter the page everything it still there and i don't need to rewrite.

It's a relief and it allows me to stay motivated.

I really did not know this option that you are telling us, it is for this reason that I like this forum (a lot of knowledge is shared), it offers many alternatives when it comes to sharing information.

I currently live in a country where the internet is somewhat unstable and this option allows me to have a little more control in relation to being able to subsequently audit any pending publication.

Thanks for sharing this advice, I am a new member and did not have that knowledge.

Much obliged to you for this data. I spare criticism on the draft. With the goal that you can address it once more. It's a powerless web and it's a great component of the discussion and you can make numerous rectifications on various subjects

• +4 1

Sometimes my internet connection is a little bit bad and this function is really useful for those moments, since I don't lose what I had already written.

Indeed I truly like this component , in light of the fact that many time I face this circumstance, and web go , or I erased the page by a slip-up , and when I returning to the theme , I discover my remark bis spared , this is great highlights .

If this function is important because if one has low internet or it can drop, that function is activated and it has saved me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.