Create new topics - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Create new topics

Create new topics  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this idea?

• Yes
    • No

Of course, I agree with you. And I always try it. Because a new post will be posted and a review will be given to other posts. This post gives information to new members and we can learn more about Crypto. So it's a good initiative. So we should motivate people to create a new post always in this forum. 

Yes, of course we should create new topics.  And of course it has to be useful.  But cognitive and crypto matters.  I am new and my experience is low.  So I refrain from creating topics.  I will definitely create topics when I have completed the experience.

People just pressed yes, probably without even reading the suggestion in this post. I strongly disagree with this proposed rule and it means that you don't understand forums at all. A forum doesn't need a cap in maximum replies, this is out of the question and irresponsible. It means that a post can be filled with 30 replies that will be useless and someone that wanted to help and give the correct answer, or important information, will not be able, just because the maximum will be reached. Very unreasonable suggestion.

It's always good to learn, research and then take out time to make/Create useful and understandble topics, 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yea this platform is good and we are able to earn money. Create different topic is good suggestion . it's help all who are able to earn money.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:05 AM, malik6314193 said:

You are right but i think there should be rule that whos make a topic daily he will get payment. Then every member will try to make new topic. 

It will make the people miserable and the forum flooded with the topics because there will be a lot of the people who would only be making the posts on the basis of the earning and the will be useless.

I agree with you my friend . Eevery member will try to make new topic. if we create new topics and good posts then it helps everyone to write new comments and earn sathosi. 

Yes mostly this forum is very need to create a new topics because the old and good topic is not enough for doing comments so i think we should make a topic once daily its also benefit for other and also for us .

What do you think share it

this is good topic we are try to create new topic this site and get good benefit.this is very good and trusted site in the world so that many people work here and get good benefit.

thanks

Yes I also agree with you. We should try to create our new topics.  We should try to create our content meaningful and informative. Before writing topic first we should learn about the rules of this forum then make our content unique. 

This is very good idea sir. bI agree with your decession sir. You should  work for this topic. If this is done, the people who works in this forum ger a learn and earn from this.

Sure my dear friend!
It is always good that we are creating new topics to support the growth of the forum. For those of us who are newbies it is quite complex to make our own publications but it is a matter of cheering up and going slowly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear I am agree with you because I am not seeing new topics the people are not creating topics they just try to answer to old topics. They want to just complete their tasks. But we should to work with honestly we should to create topics for others.

As a beginner, I cannot tell if it is a good or bad idea. I still lack a lot of information. When I become a good practitioner in this forum, I will create topics.

Yes it will be very good if every member create 4 or 5 post before cummenting on other members post so for everyone it will become easy to chose the best and unique topic and the number of post for the new members will increase through this we can improve our learning skills and will develop more this site.

• +2 1

Now a days less  number of members take part in this forum .if we share more topic then we learn more and we share view that make our reputation that help to earn more money .

Hi create the new topic is important. If you do not create new post than many people are post on the same topic. You can not get more information from old topic mostly. I hope you agree with me.

Yes dear you are right no one makes new topics only some make new topics and mostly people ask old questions.  So some day shortage of new topics caused . And this is our duty to create new topics on this forum because we work on this site.

Thanks.

I feel creating new topics are more important than just posting here.

It is because by creating topics will  make you to view different opinions about topic  which  enhance your knowledge about specific topic.

To be honest with you I truly support the creation of new topics every day but unfortunately I'm still a new member and I'm still gathering knowledge on how this forum works properly before I will attempt trying to create a post of my own.

This would benefit the knowledge of all the people of the forum when it comes to continue posting and to develop better in the forum, for this we need you to comply with the same rules so that you can benefit more mind as always, but what I say is that maybe the traffic in the sections would decrease but maybe it is not so much in favor of the forum.

Yes my friend I have been doing this but every so often, many times people want to create every type of topics but do not realize that for a topic to stay and can be useful it must be a good topic, well written and providing all possible value to people so they can take advantage of it, honestly it is very delicate to create a topic so we must put all our effort.

I am agree with you that we should make new topics to increase the reputation and growth of the forum but we must use the useful and informative content in our topics . I think topics are more necessary to increase the discussion between the members. 

• +3 1

Hi friend it is a good idea about the creation of new topics as we know that we are not having enough topics to make posts or comments to we should try to make topics that will be enough for the members of the forum to be able to reply to in order to achieve the aim of being in the forum

• +1 1

Yes we should create new topics  for this forum because if you create new topics for this forum you can improve your knowledge and also learning point .

• +1 1