I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

Where is that button located? 

If we open a comment it will be shown in a dark and black icon.

If we comment it will turn into a gray icon.

Unread messages will be blank/white.

Why do we really want this button? It would be great if we could see every unread comments together. 

Where can we find them?

Feel free to reply:) 

Edited by Neha Phillip
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information, before I found it very difficult to understand between read and unread topic, but know you help uncovered them all thanks. 

• +5 1

Although I already know about this feature But It will be a good information for those who don't know about it and specially for the newbies who always ask such kind of questions.So Tgank You for sharing it as it could be useful information for many members.Greetings for all members!

• +1 1

If you want, you can find it here. You will find it because those who are patient here have got a lot. I hope you also have patience. Patience is good. If you want to do something, you have to understand something.  Hopefully you can have a lot of ideas for your patience so don't get a good idea you can't get a lot hope you need patience

It is really great to have unread posts appear at the beginning of the page without me searching for them and waiting for them to appear because it is boring and unusual. Thank you my friend for this useful and good information.

Thanks for the information and sharing this.

It is very useful.and it is very helpful for us. 

This will make us know about all the news

And keep us up to date.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, I am a beginner here. I am discovering, day after day, new things here. I think I need such a button when I reach a certain point where I cannot find unread topics. Thank you.

• +1 1

Hmm but brother i was not totally agree with you i suggest you if you want to read unread topics than you will refresh tab 1 and than you get unread topics but your trick are also right both tips are right so junior follow our advice it will be benefit for you.

• +4 1

This issue is very important. This is important for everyone. A lot of information has also been highlighted here. You need to highlight the content of the topics you post. And you have to decide for yourself if your post is acceptable. You do not have to read any problems.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

Thank you so much I don't know about this and I am also worried about this because I cant know that which is done mean that I have done my comment in it or not but I find a solution I give them reputation and when I opened them again I saw the reputation if it is given mean I have done my comment on it.

• +1 1

I use this button often in each session it's really helpful and can preserve a lot of time to find and new post without surfing all the page one after one,and as you say if you don't like the post you can market as a read to don't find it another time in unread post

• +3 1

thank you for sharing that information to us, it turns into sincerely useful to all the participants who struggles like me to locate an unread topics here in cryptotalk.

Much obliged now I will have the option to see new points that I have not perused and those that I have just perused, I would recognize them by any qualification that that subject had that others didn't have and I would attempt to look yet this spares me a great deal of time.

It is really wonderful, thank you with all my heart for this wonderful and useful participation, I have benefited from you a lot, I have learned from you this, I this button is very useful to me, i have shortened a lot of trouble and search, thank you my friend. 

I think by reading this topics is really important to grow in it, there are so many ways to which we need to value and put together that powerful strategy that is easy to work on ,there is a lot of work and effort to be defined that can help you right now, there are topics that have been labeled and you can use that, that is what you need to grow with that is what you need to grow with right then, they are labeled with a clear star

• +2 1

I never explored this forum up to that end. So I think it's a useful post for me. Others may have seen it but this does not make it any less useful. This kind of post will help avoid questions by new members when looking for something like this. 

• +3 1

The most important thing right now is to get the conversation going, and do not repeat of the same post so many times because then the post and the thread goes and becomes monotonous and we need to build up that powerful strategy that is far much important to work with , so to me yes we need to be able to look for posts that work and build on them

• +3 1

Yeah, I already know that thing before and that is helpful for you if you want to read and create a new comment on the topic that you haven't commented on yet, just remember that you can still comment and make replies by quoting other people too he topic that you already commented. 

Thank you for pointing out an additional but essential feature of this forum. This feature is helpful for all members because it can save time of the members.

Thanks for the advice, this post has been very useful, I will take it into account when looking for my topics. Anyway, the black and white balloons also help me a lot, but I'll give the button a chance

• +2 1

I have seen that button to but when you click on that button you go to the next topic regardless if you have already visited that topic or not so it do not filter the unread topics for you.

This is a great button, indeed, especially for us that spend a good amount of time reading topics, making it difficult to identify what topics we have already read. This button certainly makes our lives easier, a similar useful feature when visiting members' profiles is a star before the topic title, indicating we have read that topic.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes this is true that there is an option of unread content by the name of next unread topic and we can find unread topics by clicking at this option. It is a very useful option.

But i noticed that sometimes read topics also appear in the unread topics options. We have to identify these topics by ourselves. So check before post.

Dear friend it is topic sharing here many beginners  don't know that where to find new and unread topics. Seniors who are working here surely will guide. Thanks!