Countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrencies - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrencies

It is natural for countries to start finding ways to benefit from the large spread of cryptocurrencies around the world, and it will be through issuing their own currencies and imposing taxes on cryptocurrencies in exchange for their official adoption.

Yes, these steps are positive, and this is something that increases work on cryptocurrencies, increases their price and becomes more safe, because already in the period of the Corona pandemic the importance of digital currencies appeared, so you have to work more hard.

• +1 1

Japan has always been the first epicenter for cryptocurrencies and that is why most of all of them follow what Japan does, because it has more experience in the cryptographic world than many of the countries that began to accept and trade them, but did not know how to regulate them until Japan took the initiative.

• +1 1

I have not heard that any of these countries try to regulate cryptocurrencies or accept their use. I hope that you will provide us with the source of this news because many sites publish false news.

• +2 1

It is true, and in light of the global crisis and the turmoil that countries are going through due to the consequences of the Corona virus, the International Monetary Fund has announced a global recession, as the International Monetary Fund indicated that at least 80 countries requested assistance from the Fund.

This is absolutely true
 Countries that give legitimate cryptocurrencies are definitely thinking rationally, so it is not possible to let things get worse in terms of the epidemic and its spread, and digital currencies reduce friction between humans.

• +1 1

If this news is true, we will witness a great development in the cryptocurrency industry, I think that the epidemic greatly helped in the development of cryptocurrencies and gave them a greater opportunity to spread.

• +3 1

The Corona epidemic helped spread cryptocurrencies between countries because it is a safer way to buy and use because paper currencies can transmit this disease in addition to the speed of their circulation and use without making any effort.

Yes, such steps are positive in the world of cryptocurrencies, as there is a great demand for dealing with cryptocurrencies and they are receiving great support from many countries, I think that this is due to the advantages that cryptocurrencies have, in fact I think that they will dominate the economy. Global

• +3 1

Yes, I think that with the increase in the spread of cryptocurrencies, many countries will support their projects and organize their circulation, now we see that many companies around the world have begun to work with them and thus they will be regulated with time more.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right at this time many countries of the world are get interaction with the cryptocurrency and many countries are starting the business with the cryptocurrency in this critical situation of the covid-19

This will definitely be good steps to help adopt crypto currency in those regions. One reason why so many people do not use crypto is because it's not legal in their area but if some of this countries can try to regulate it so they'll be able to make more from it

Yes, more countries are seeing the benefits of this type of finance, hopefully more countries adopt this measure, which will bring benefits to world trade.

I think that the spread of Corona virus and the application of quarantine in all countries of the world have made cryptocurrencies an ideal means for financial dealings between people, and this may positively affect its spread and the support of countries for it.

• +2 1

It is wonderful to see this news, and finally countries are moving towards regulating cryptocurrencies and trusting them and declaring their circulation officially, this is very useful for cryptocurrencies and for the whole world, so this will motivate the rest of the countries.

Despite the outbreak of Corona virus, but they are organizing a difficult project like crypto, I think that it will be of great benefit in addressing the Corona epidemic.

This is a positive development for cryptocurrecy, because this goes to show that cryptocurrecy is actually becoming recognize, and the regulation Is actually very good step in order to minimize the bad side of cryptocurrecy which makes many people to still look at it as a bad thing.

The development of cryptocurrency that continues to develop in various worlds has made these countries begin to regulate cryptocurrency, in my opinion this regulation can have a positive or negative impact, the positive effect is beneficial to cryptocurrency such as the legality of cryptocurrency in a country. and the negative impact is the imposition of high taxes on each transaction. We know that countries benefit greatly from crypto, but in reality regulations such as high taxes are burdensome for crypto users.

• +5 1

That is good ,because with this can estimate the value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  So countries have so many problems according to financial reason so they can solve wirh cryptocurrency if the were using as regular base. So with this the can reduce the unemployment and can make othwr source with country can grow. So now cryptocurrency is the only currency which is in high price and countries can take more advantage from cryptocurrency.  So knowledge about cryptocurrency is important then we can use it in batter ways. So make right step and earn money.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:07 PM, Jone20 said:

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus in most countries of the world, 10 countries have made announcements regarding the regulation of digital currencies and their regulation gradually within the regulations of their digital currencies. The international moves to organize cryptocurrency dealings were in the following order:

•   First - Japan
  •   Second - Malaysia
  •   Third - Singapore
  •   Fourth - Spain
  •   Fifth - Germany
  •   Sixth - India
  •   Seventh- the Philippines
  •   Eighth - America
  •   Tenth - South Korea

We can consider these steps as positive steps in the world of Crypto.

The emergence of cryptocurrency has indeed generated a lot of conversation in the community and even in several countries. There are several countries that have accepted cryptocurrency but there are still many countries that have not accepted cryptocurrency. Most countries try to make rules so that cryptocurrency transactions can be monitored, this control can be in the form of regulations or making cryptocurrencies themselves.

• +4 1

I think that it is a wise decision from these countries to keep pace with the large spread of these currencies in the world, especially since most people started working in these currencies and buying them, and therefore these countries will benefit from allowing their citizens to deal in these cryptocurrencies and increase their economic profits, but within specific and regulated rules because the lack of regulation In anything that causes chaos.

• +3 1

I am happy about this new beginning for these countries with cryptocurrencies, hopefully it will continue to spread in other countries. A world where they allow the use of cryptocurrencies would be fantastic.

Yes i agree with you my friend the countries are moving towards the digital currency like cryptocurrency because due to high demand. The countries getting of the banned and declaring as, a legal currency. Many now start supporting the crypto.