Can we search members in search bar. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

you can search member from the search bar back you must make sure you typed the name correctly in my opinion and senior about this very well learn from those post which they can share

• Useful or interesting 1

Search bar is a search bar on which we can do easily search to any member and it is only because it proves to be very helpful for us, we should not tense  for the Difficulties but take it easy through. 

As i am a new member i dont have a proper idea about the search engine here. It would be great if anyone can tell me is it possible to search for a specific member or specific topic in this forum . If it is then how

Hello my friend Actually I didn't try it, but try searching in the search box at the top, and if you can't find it through the search box, in my opinion, try searching for a specific topic that this person interacted with before or this person commented on it and then look for his comment I think you You will find it too, but this method is not easy, it will take some time, but I think you will get to the person eventually

Yes my friend you can use the search feature to find any person you want or any post you need and you can do this by clicking on the box at the top of the main page of the forum where you can put the name inside the box and then click on search. 

• +2 1

I have a question if I want to find a senior member or any other how we can find them.  If we do not follow them.  I try to search for a member in the search box but I can't find him.  Advise me if you know.

Dear friend.  You can search for any topic in this forum, including members.  All you have to do is click on the search box and then click on the More option.  After that you will get results by searching anyone's name. It is good for us to do this.

• +3 1

Senior members are on the forum and we know them through their helpful comments and posts, and the advice they provide to new members

You can search for anyone you want there is a special box to search for new members or for Qadam many things are available in this forum but we must get to know him more and learn about new things.

Hello my friend
Of course, in this forum, you can conduct a lot of research on topics and members as well. You just have to click on the search button and make the choice that you want.
The forum provided us with a lot of things that make it easier for us to work with it
And also from the information that he tells us about electronic currencies

Since im new here, im just benefitting from other member's questions. I really didn't have to post any questions since many of the posts here in the beginner's section are questions already posted by other member. Its good but at the same time im just thinking what to post😅

Dear brother, click on the search button, then more, and search for anyone you want, or even for topics you want to find

Friends, at first I didn't know how to dress As a hobby, I search for a post in this search bar and get itAnd if you want to find a member then you have to search by typing the name of that member in this search bar then you will get the desired member

Hello my friend, you can work on searching for members, but the name must be placed like what is inside the forum, but the person you are looking for must be a follower of you until the name appears in the search list and you can search for it in the posts as well, which is a faster method and not You even need the full name and thank you

• +1 1

I think the search feature is only for searching for topics or posts and is not designed to search for members 
But if that member is mentioned in a comment, it will appear to you and you can find him and log into his account and see his posts .

• +3 1

If you cannot find the member you are searching for by their account name
You can search for a specific topic he posted on and you will find his post among the posts, thus you can access his account
Or, you can review your activity log in case you commented on this member's previous post

• +5 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hay un buscador, amigo mío, que puede buscar toda la información que te interesa y quieres ampliar tus conocimientos al respecto.

You may be typing the name in a wrong way because using the search box will enable you to find any member or post on the forum, if it does not work, try contacting moderators, the problem may be in your account.

• +3 1

I don't know much about the forum since i am new but it seems we can search members from the search box provided on this forum and all we need to do is adjust search preferences under the searchbox and click on the"member" option. Now input the username which you want to search on this forum, with that you can get it.

Of course My dear Search bar is for searching all the options that are available on any plate form. Searching any user options is also a option of it because just like us other Person is also working on it and when we need to search the person from whose post we are inspired we can search him /her 

Yes, friends are always on the search bar, that is why we can do easy research on our friends, if we see that we are having a difficulty in searching, then if we give their Name or  ID in the search bar then their profile is fully opened.  

My friend, you can find anyone you are looking for in the forum by clicking on the search button.
If you are looking for a person and do not find him, then you must be mistaken in writing his name, write his name correctly, and you will find it for sure.

• +1 1

If friend of course you can search membrr from the search bar but you must make sire you type the name exactly the same so you can get it in this forum and also find some topics that suits you good luck.

Well my dear friend, I have not used this feature before and I have not searched for a member of the forum but I think you can do this by clicking on the search box and then clicking on more options and writing the name you want to find

• +1 1

Hello everybody i am new here and i was wondering about this question , it is very useful to be able to find a friend from the search bar thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, I think you can search for your friends you want from the search button at the front of the page, determine what you want to search, topics or members, as well as mention them in your comments and posts to see your new.