Can we search members in search bar. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Dear members i do not know much about this but searching of member in the search bar will be the best option according to my logical thinking or philosophy , searching in the bar may not Make think in order 

Yes, my friend, you can do it!
You just have to know the username in detail, then you can suppress it in the search bar and then search, so you can even search for specific topics that have been posted!
Greetings to you!

Yes, friend, we can search for other users by clicking on the search bar and then on the option search for a member, remember that you must know their username to be able to search for them, once you find them you can see their entire profile, such as their comments and topics that he has published and you can even rate them.

Yes you can do search members in this forum. First you have to go to search bar and then you have to set member option. Then you can search by writing their id name in this search box. And if you don’t find then you have to make sure that you give the exact name of the member who you want to find. I think, you did spelling mistake that's why you couldn’t find it.

The search box if for easy searching in the forum. And member will see any related member, posts and comments to what they are searching in the forum. 

Search box give us the choice of the thing which we are searching for. You just have to open search box and then click on more search options. These options are to filter the search results according to the need of the user.

• +5 1

Yes, you can search about any member,for this should go to your profile and find any member by clicking on the search bar but you should know the full name of that member.And you can search about any post inside the search bar. 

• +3 1

Yes you can search members in this forum. Go to the search box and click more options then search anyone you want. Let me know if it works. 

My greetings to you my dear friend, all with you, you can try it, I've been trying to look for one of my friends and have found it

• +5 1

For this you can follow them and you can also find them by searching in search box you can also filter result by mark-tick the people option. That will help you to find your destination. Thanks for your post and sorry if I'm wrong.

• +2 1

Hello dear mate, actually I don't no really about this but in my opinion you can absolutely search any thing in the search box about members or any post you don't know or anything else.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You can easily find any member from the search bar. For this you need to know the exact name of the member. Then you have to search in the search bar. Then you will get your desired result.

• +1 1

It is not a big deal you cab easily search for any member. You have to know their username name first, then write is down in the search bar, select the members option. There you go! Easy

Hey my dear friend we can find our friends from search ber. if we want we have to go to search bar and enter their id and then we will get their id.thanks my dear friend. 

We can only know about the posts what are done and the content which has posted by the members. We can only find about topic which is done.  on the button, we only know the active members.

• +4 1

Hey friend yes ofcourse we search a person or topics in search and it's in our profile page at top of the right side we can search things according to our wish

Hi dear friend i am also facing the problem here in my search bar whenever i type something in search bar it replies nothing and i am looking for this information too. 

Yes, you can do that. It is easy. You can search for any person who is a member in the forum, and this is to make it easier for members. I love working on the forum because it facilitates communication between members

Of course you can search. Forum authorities have a nice arrangement for us, if a member searches with a member's ID code or with a username, we will see their account.  This is very important.  Because, one member may need another member very much.  With this need in mind, the forum authorities have introduced this system.

The search boxes are different so you need to be certain that you are clicking on the right one, there is a search box for pages and another one for topics. If you are clicking on the wrong one you will be directed to the wrong page. Better still, go to the bottom section and search for the member , it will be easier that way if the member is online then you can just add them up by clicking on their profile.

Yes of Course we can search members in search bar. We can also reda their posts and comments by visiting their profile. Topics can also be searched by using the search box. 

On 4/12/2020 at 6:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

You can find another user through the search bar. You can find any post through the search bar. We can use filter in the search bar so that you can search and find anything very easily and very quickly.

There is an inquiry box. You can look via looking for a subject that you have no clue about via looking here and you will locate that the inquiry box has been accommodated our advantage.

Sure of direction you may search the searching  bar 

Because by way of the usage of this, which subject matter you're having an trouble with, then you could find the pick of it with the aid of going there and you may get the records about it. 

And aside from this, you may also search for pals right here which you want to see .

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Dear companion. You can look through anything on this gathering including individuals from this discussion. You simply need to tap on inquiry box and afterward click more choice. After that you will discover result via looking through anybody's name.