Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

@Calvinpriva in fact, this is another great topic you have created. As you have explained about a scam exchange with a screenshot, I think the senior members here have gone through a lot of scam sites, I want to ask them to give their opinion on each scam exchange /website and share ideas so that in  future, members can protect themselves. This is a very useful topic for me and I hope that each member will post such useful topics to provide information, knowledge and teach junior members and make them aware to avoid scammers traps. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Be careful, where online system is safe there are also chances of getting into scammer’s trap. Scammer sets trap ap easily that it is unrecognisable. Trap seem so realistic that the person only realises when he loses something. Scammer traps are legit you need to identify them, they are also always about money. It’s better you first verify it before clicking on any option. Beware of the scams and try to play safe in online world.

Scammers are everywhere, trying to find a victim, so don't fall for a scammer's tricks or trips, avoid visiting any site you have no idea about, be very conscious of anything you are doing on social media, they might look real and it a scam, be careful on site we enter to invest, trade and mines, we should research before attempting to invest in any site.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thanks for sharing tgis information with all of us.Its really a helpful post that will save many members from these fake sites that do scam with people.We must be careful while choosing a site for investment or trading as numbers of scammer are also increasing as the cryptoworld getting popular day bay day.So be careful Good Luck!

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Crypto-Warrior said:

This is a very useful topic for me and I hope that each member will post such useful topics to provide information, knowledge and teach junior members and make them aware to avoid scammers traps. 

Thank you so much @Crypto-Warrior yes, many seniors have lost their money in fake exchanges, trading, and investing sites. They have faced a lot of traps to reach where they are, so it is good to make research in anything that deals with finance so that we can avoid scammers.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Tesco said:

Scammers are everywhere, trying to find a victim, so don't fall for a scammer's tricks or trips, avoid visiting any site you have no idea about, be very conscious of anything you are doing on social media, they might look real and it a scam, be careful on site we enter to invest, trade and mines, we should research before attempting to invest in any site.

I think that's the main thing, visiting unknown sites, when we do that our details are in jeopardy, and of course making research should be what we do before we click on any site that would have to do with money, scammers are smarter and they think two times ahead of who they wants to scam

• Useful or interesting 1

In every point of cryptocurrenies we can find scammers and the scamming ideas are unique and make every one invest in it. You should be very aware and learn to control your emotion because you will lose all your money.

• +2 1

Scammers are everywhere.The moderators of this forum also took some steps against them.So,we must be careful.Before taking any step we might be very careful.We must use legit and trusted wallet so that we can prevent from the scammers

True words my friend ,as cryptotalk world is gainning popularity also the scamming activities are increasing day by day. So we have to do only one thing that ,we must be careful about these things otherwise it's quite risky for us. Thanks for the topic.

Thank you for sharing this dangerous site for members to avoid, these fraudulent sites, if there is a site to classify fraudulent sites from honest sites in order to avoid them completely, thanks again my dear brother

On 4/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, Beast921 said:

You are right.Sites like this one can really harm your money.We should ignore such sites and report them so that such scammers can be removed from the google.Don't be greedy so that you can save your money.

Scammers will attract you by different ways and they will trap you in fake coins, ICO's, Faucets etc, you can't be able to resist from their trap and if you are newbie then you will be the target/victim for them.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hello. Thanks for awaring us.. really a good post. Crypto talk is now in high ranks.. crypto is trending now as a earning platform. On the other hand scrammers are increasing day by day. So we must be careful.

Yes as I am Beginner in this field so I don't know much more about traps or scammers , I just know that friends who are living near my house , they already withdraw by exchange method , so I have believe on them and I will exchange my earning by the help of them.

By this I am save from scammers.

Those who work with and experience crypto can avoid such scammers and easily understand who the scammers are.  You should refrain from buying and selling on any site and you can follow this site if you have the correct price of crypto coins on Yobit exchange site.  Must work on trustworthy sites and refrain from working on greedy sites.

Dear friend I think this site is a totally scam because they give $1000 extra benefit. Scammers all time give attractive offer to fraud money. I see this site first time and alert this site. Thanks for advice to save this scam site. This post is a very important for everyone.

They are many sites, there is no person who has not fallen into the trap of this site, but we have learned that they offer you a lot of money in a short period
It is doubtful then you should stay away from them

Great post & great advice !!!!! Thxs for warning the forum in general, with your post. Its a pity that so many scam sites are popping up nowadays.

Trust Pilot is usually a good site, to find if something has a good reputation or not. But, even Trust Pilot cant always be trusted. The scammers know how to post false positive reviews on Trust Pilot & other similar sites.

Scam Advisor is another site, that you can use to maybe find out is something is a scam. You can also publish positive / negative reviews on Scam Advisor.

https://www.scamadviser.com/

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Much obliged to you for sharing this exhortation, obviously we are presented to numerous con artists and programmers, the web is the most ideal approach to bring in an additional cash yet at same time is the most ideal route for con artists to trick individuals. So be mindful and cautious.

Often these irrational offers are just fraudulent!
We have been very much warned against accepting it.
It is safer for us and our money to commit to investing on well-known sites and at the agreed prices, and not blind us by greed, so we waste all our money for nothing.

Thanks beautiful words mate. Many of the members fall into the trap of the scammers. They will just give you Alluring offers. Once you fall in their trap and and your money is gone. So, please don't get into those traps don't run for fake money.

I have never used this site and I do not know it. but it is obvious that it is a scam and the fraud is very obvious. No one pays more than $ 1,000 just because they want to buy. I believe you will lose all your money there

I have never used this site and I do not know it. but it is obvious that it is a scam and the fraud is very obvious. No one pays more than $ 1,000 just because they want to buy. I believe you will lose all your money there.

Thank you my dear, I also lose my some dollars for this type trap. Crypto world has a lot of scammers. Who want to get your crypto by offering something. I lost my 20$ dollar ltc in telegram scammer. One person send me a way to earn 4x money for my invest. I join this program but they didn’t give me money.