Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Thanks for the post we should know that as crypto is gaining fame so also is scamming and scammers are increasing and they lure people with juicey offers which are unrealistic

• Useful or interesting 1

We think about how it has become global.  I think we can test that because of the same rules, the mena should be a proper rule-based maya.  Then we can know a lot.  We can do better without it.

Every online trader can be trap by scammer. This is serious problem for online trader. We should be aware from this and we think positively and do hard work to earn more profit

Scammers always try to cheat new people in crypto world.They always set a trap for crypto users.Dont believe their sweet talk and always try to avoid them.So don't fall into their trap.

On 4/11/2020 at 4:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Yes, it is true. Many try to apply the images in order to make the victims fall into the trap. These are fraudsters who apply the pictures or steal them from other sites and claim that it is their profits in order to catch others

Thanks for this suggestion and information about the prevention from the active scammers. They usually attract the people by offering such offers of the purchasing  that is much more better than that of normal and usually offers. The greedy people stuck in the trap and you can also be the one so be protected.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing, there are many fake sites now in cryptoworld which we have to be careful not to fall in their trap, expecially those that offers double profits in making investment. 

Scamming is really increasing especially since crypto world is gaining more popularity and fame.be wise not to fall for scammers trap,don't share your personal information and security to anyone to prevent impersonation and scamming 

Hello everyone, we have to be very careful with what we believe on in most of the sites that are claiming to enlighten use or give out free BTC, most of this sites are owned by scammers and you can get scammed in a blink of an eye, let be extremely careful friends.

As the crypto season continues to be on a bullish run, scammers are now taking advantage of it especially for beginners like myself. Always search about the sites you want to entrust your coins at, only use the trusted e-wallets so that you prevent scammers and hackers.

Please rate my comment ❤️

Thank you my friend, I will watch out not to fall into the hands of any scammer. I believe their are other site that have taken advantage of so many people because they were ignorant. Let make research before going into any site for transaction, and am sure if we do this it will help us.

Yes, without a doubt, there are many websites that take advantage of these opportunities in order to scam people, and we must be more careful in dealing with them.

• +1 1

Thank you for the information, I will be careful with the exchange sites you mention. We are very careful about sharing the fraud modes that exist in the crypto world. If you want to invest or trade it's better to use a site which is well-known because I think it is safer, try trading on Yobit.

• +1 1

At present the number of scammers is increasing rapidly. They will show you many interesting offers. They will try to make you greedy. That's why don't be greedy and be careful about scammers. 

Thank you so much my friend, it is really a great information that you have shared with us. Everyone know, how the scammers are very active to steal the money from innocent people. In these situation, we should have to research before adopt any action even clicking on link, replying to an emails, or trading/exchange on any site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Of course, my dear, wonderful words, as many people, especially in these moments, are caught in such a deception as the forum for me is one of the best sites from which I worked a lot of experience and information and also gives me what I want you to learn before starting any process in order to avoid these risks

On 4/11/2020 at 7:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing well.

You had given us such a use full information about the exchange sites.

Nowadays it has been very complex to choose best exchange sites. But personally i prefer yobit coz it use it. And it is trustfull.

Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful topic . I think this is very important for everyone be careful from scammers . Because they stolen your money by giving  attracted offers . When you deal with any site  you get more information about this site and then you should start work on this site .

Hey mat, yo right their are lot exchange and wallet are scam, so we have to choose right site for cryptocurrency business. Scammer always try to scam people, newbie at cryptocurrency fall that kind of scammer, so we must help each others to find scammer project.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really, these unbelievable offers cannot be trusted. Because they donate a large percentage of advantage but you really good job to give the site information These sites can lose all our money.  Many exchanges just scammers, furthermore strive to take your wealth, so my friend you have to be careful.

• +5 1

Thank you very much for your advice . I am a new beginner here. So i am gonna try to avoid scammer. Scammer can steal your money. So try to avoid scammers. They are gonna give you some offer . So try to avoid them.

There have been many exchanges all over the internet that are scammers or even make cryptographic scams making fake cryptocurrencies and saying that they sell the cryptocurrencies, there are many scammers on the network, therefore every time you go to change, invest or even place your data, look at Internet, how real is the page, what security and the profitability rate that the page has, look for information on each page so that you do not get scammed, I tell you from experience, I have been scammed on the internet like most people who work on the internet investing.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this risky web site for participants to keep away from, these fraudulent web sites, if there's a domain to categorise fraudulent websites from honest sites that allows you to keep away from them absolutely, thank you once more my dear brother.