Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

As cryptotalk being an online platform, it may be open to threats, and any types of cyberattacks. So, it might be a risk if a third party bypasses the system and if all our users data are open to hackers, they may use it on a wrong purpose. Also, there may be payment or security issues concerned, as the funds may not be safe, and we can bear a heavy loss if any online attacks are made.

Yes I want to tell you that there are some risk when you use the cryptocurrency because there are some scammers on this forum the moderators of this forum are trying to stop them but you should to set the high security of your account that is very beneficial for you

• +3 1

Hello My friend there is a lot risks at this platform if you new on this forum. Keep in mind work here through proper channel before posting any material readout there rules and regulations. If you follow there instructions properly there is not any single risk on this platform. It can be very profitable just make your good reputation on this platform.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 AM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Yes there are many risks in the cyrptotalk like we can get warning point or getting banned by breaking the rules of the forum and also we can become the victim of the scammers or hackers . We should always be careful to the scammers and also should follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

yes friend crypto has some risk this is very good and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.this is very good and valuable site in the world.

thanks

Dear you can read all rules in about section. You should to read all pinned posts . And you will understand all rules. Don't copy and paste. You should to write your own words. 

I don't know what risk you mean. but if it is risk being banned  in the forum only read the rules and regulations of the forum. avoid talking to unknow people by private message and more if they ask you for money, but in reality there is no risk in the forum it is only an educational and work website.

Based on my little understanding of crytotalk as a newbie, as far as you can strictly follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum, I don't see any risk involved in crytotalk. So I will commend crytotalk for being nice to everyone. Have a nice day.

There are many risks, for example, one of which is that you have been working here for years and collecting money, and after all this fatigue and seriousness in a short time, you send your money to someone under the pretext of investment or assimilate you in a location where you are not serious, and then you will be poured out on you and your trouble has all been lost.  Follow your mind with the successful application of the rules and thank you

This site is safe in all aspects, but it cannot be controlled or held responsible for people who have the purpose of scamming you, that is why it is very important that you have all the points clear, never send money to anyone, never make an investment without an endorsement of what they are offering you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, anything that is online has it own kind of risk, However, cryptotalk risks are kind of minimal as long as you can safe guard your password and and then follow the rules and regulations of the forum, but if you mean the issue of scamms, then rest assured that cryptotalk is safe.

Hello .. If you mean to talk about cryptocurrencies in general, then there is no risk in learning more about this world and talking about it. There is no risk in helping each other get more knowledge ..

But if you mean the way to talk here in the CryptoTalk forum .. the forum has laws and rules that we must follow and we do not violate any of them.

If you mean any risk to post within the forum, then no, what risk may exist here? They don't even ask you for kyc, you can use vpn, no one here asks you for money for investment or something, and if you do it privately you must inform the moderators, this forum is safe and true friend, calm down, you just have to take your precautions regarding not share personal information or any of your wallets.

My friend, you do not need to worry, there are no risks, as long as you know the rules well and walk regularly. Do not think about the risks. I advise you to make positive thinking, for example, how do I improve my work or how to become an effective member ... like this.

Dear friend, there is no risk if you speak in terms of being scary. Because Cryptotalk does not require any investment. And if you're talking about being banned, yes, you can be banned if you break the rules of this forum. I don't see any reason to be afraid.

What type of risk you are talking about if you are worried about ban so there is a solution follow the roles regulations and don't violate the platform post simple and valuable share good information so everyone will support you

There only risk is you may loose your money if you don't seek expert advice before investing into any cryptocurrency. Follow the guildlines of trading and invest with caution

No dear,as soon as i know about crypto talk there is no risk in crypto talk if you maintain all the rules of the site. But if you break the rules of crypto then you have a risk of banned your id forever dear buddy.       

There really is no risk, since this platform is continuously being monitored by administrators and moderators on a daily basis, it can be said that it is a very safe place to learn in this cryptographic field, but as every site has scammers, you must always keep in mind that we are not going to give our money to anyone.

• +2 1

I think there's no risk in cryptotalk in terms of a member of the member that joined this forum but what risk is that a member could be banned or because of inappropriate topics or reply that member could get a negative reputation, so its a risk whenever you post in the forum.

Risk in cryptotalk?? I don't see any risks that involved in this platform.this platform are in fact a great help for everyone who wants to earn,learn and this is a great start up or stepping stone for those who wants to enter crypto world.

Edited April 12, 2020 by Ms.o

Dear in my opinion there are many scammers in this forum and they try to make fool people.  They have many accounts on this forum.

Thanks.

The risks are the same everywhere .There is a lot of risk in cryptocurrencies. There are scammers who aim to steal your money and they are everywhere on the Internet. Also, there are risks from fraudulent investment sites that steal your money as soon as you invest in it, and also there are risks from trading and you may lose most of what you own if you trade in a fake.The other risk is you should be banned so that you can not violate the rules further so in order to stay safe here just follow the rules of the forum and stay constructive for the members and forum and work with passion. 

My brother Habib. Yes, you may be forbidden from doing this work in words. There is a reason that there is a lot of law in this work. For this you have it necessary to know a good law. And follow every law. If you do not follow a law and do not know well in a matter of law. It is a problem. I say special great in this work. You will not transmit anything From another.