How to get the Medals of Posts - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

How to get the Medals of Posts

On 4/11/2020 at 4:26 PM, magd said:

Thank you I haven't thought about this since, but is my friend explaining to us the benefit of obtaining the gold medal? We need 20 good reputation a day, don't we?

Yes dear mate I agree with you that you have to work hard for creating of some quality posts daily by getting like and positive response for 20. You will be able to get the gold standard for the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency.

I agree with you, we must create new and useful posts in order to be one of the distinguished members of this forum, and we must try to increase activity in all sections of the forum because most sections do not have a large interaction and this is due to the lack of posts in them

Thank you friend for sharing this post and make this content to find the new information about cryptotalk. As you will have noticed that I am new and don't know about the medals given to users. I just have gotten information through this post that medals depends in the wins by daily reputation.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really new and useful information that I was not aware of and had never heard of before.I will immediately move to the list to see the lead

• +2 1

I did not know about this function of the forum and much less did I know how to get there, it should be an honor to get one of those medals since it is the symbol that we have created relevant and very useful content for the entire community that is the important thing about the forum to create valuable content .

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks dear for this information. This is useful for those who don't know about it . It is also useful for me because i don't know about it  before but you explain now i know about it .

Thanks.

hello my friends 

thank you very much to explain for me all things about that medals and prizes because i do not learn much about it 

thank you 

Getting a medal for a post is not an easy task because it involved hardworking, time management and dedication before reaching that stage that is why the medal are given to those with highest reputation point in the forum who have contributed a lot in posting quality post.

I don't think I understood this. Are saying that now, for me to get a medal of post, I need 20 reputations a day or is it that to get a medal of post, the person with the highest number of reputations for that day gets the medal. Pls put me through.

Thanks for this useful information mostly members of this platform didn't know about this information if this is true then it will be very helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because when they will get extra award from this platform then they will put your more efforts on this platform. 

It well written and qualitative post frequently made by a committed and hard-working member will surely get attention of other members so if this kind of post attracts a lot of reactions it will surely get a medal for being the most rated post.

Thanks alot i didn't know about that but can you explain more? Like if it's still going and what the medal means to me or how i can benefit from it also how i can find about those competitions so i can participate in them. 

• +4 1

This is very great dear, because I never think this is as easy as this, so on daily basis, I'll check the leadership board to see wether I won the most liked content price, and o also hope to put in more effort to achieve this, thanks.

• +1 1

Our primary goal should be to assist others and provide them with the best content possible so that they are satisfied and react to us.We also can't compel someone to give us their credibility. 

As a result, we should be inspired to do our best work and deliver genuine material.

This forum recommended a Member with highest reputation daily with medal to appreciate his/her effort. Such members are recommended for contributing a lot to the forum for creating interesting topics, and also rendering help other users. I expect one day l should also be one of the winners of the medal. 

• +1 1

To every member in the cryptotalk platform, they most be after this kind of price as this will show their capacity, so I think if really you want to achieve this greatness, then you most endeavour to make useful posts that will attract attention and reputations, thanks.

• +2 1

Definitely I don't know about this particular price from the cryptotalk forum, but I think this price will surely make the members to create useful and sensitive posts so as to attract reputation from the members, we hope to do better in the cryptotalk forum. 

Wow, this is very nice to see that we can actually win additional contest, though you have not mentioned if winning a medal has any special rewards to it or not, but I will try hard to get a medal too one day.

As a new member while I was going through the different topics and replies I saw that some replies had special logo so I asked a more experienced member and he said that that person got a middle because of getting the highest number of positive reactions.

• +2 1

This information will be very usefull and helping one ,and it wiil help other to get to work on this medal ,its really a good one.its  a good one.

• +1 1

Having to win days on forum is just based on how good of post we make that, during that day we have the highest reputation point, winning this game of having to win the day, sometimes is on luck as reputation competition is kind of shallow but the best wins the day, as of reputation counts.