How to get the Medals of Posts - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

How to get the Medals of Posts

the top workers and the leaders are the best among us but we are not the best one that means we need the normal samples not the best one because we can not make the best like them.

• +2 1

The members of this forum who do work hard do their work honestly they deserve the praise and rankings. They gain a good rankings and medals because they contribute the forum and make good posts which is helpful for everyone.  I would also want that i win this prize and my name will appear in leaderboard. 

This is a great information. From this we can see that how many reputations I get daily and the reputation time we get, according to that, we can guess how much our content is useful and how many people like to react to it. If we too try a little and work hard, we too can achieve these medals. Doing this is not difficult but for this we have to work very hard, if we want to, we can do it is not impossible.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is very good competition that happens everyday.

There is a lot of information in it, it gets to learn something.Something you have never heard of before.It increases your knowledge.

If you want to get this medal, then you have to work hard for it. You should have done your work with interest and in a proper way to win it.

• +2 1

Thanks friend for sharing the information about the leaderboard of the forum I did not know about this before reading your post . Your post will increase the knowledge of all members about leaderboard

Since I joined cryptocurrency my target was how to gain medal for post. I feel it would be an honour to have my name appear at the leaderboard. I believe I will surely reach my target.

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't realize that this honor exists for individuals who get the most number of notorieties in day and this is something to be thankful for and pushes individuals in the opposition among them to distribute significant and unmistakable subjects.

That's really a great information about prize competition among the members. But I haven't been seen it to I joined the forum. As it may be a very old payment method that is now have been ended. I hope the competition will again be enable so that we should take part in it for better experience.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

it is very beautiful that the person obtained it in order to add aesthetic to your profile، i would all member do good work and help the other in crypto talk 

On 4/11/2020 at 10:13 AM, Brand1 said:

Very helpful participation because everyone is up to get this reward and in order for us to get it we need many reputation points and to get these points we have to work inside the forum hard and provide useful, valuable and important posts to members

Well said friend, the aim of every member on this forum is to get this reward, and before you get this reward you have to get more reputations by working hard. So let be serious with our daily work so that we will gain this great honour on the platform. You are highly welcome

Yes of course my friend, it is strictly prohibited in this forum to exchange the reputation with your friends. The actual meaning of this restriction is that you should have to work hard while creating a topic or comments. Your comment and post should be useful as it deserves the positive reputations from the readers. 

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes , It is very nice to get these medals, but to get them we have to get a good reputation in the forum, by writing important and useful posts and useful comments as well, all of that counts for you and you will get medals in return.

• +1 1

@Zaino34 Obviously, in order to have medals on our created topics then we must strive to spread good contents that are useful and informative that are helpful and attractive which means that could be easily understood by other forum members without violating the forum terms and conditions

download - 2021-01-12T130406.103.jpg

I don't check that leaderboard feature much but it seems a well addition to the forum reputation system. I wonder if there is a reward for weekly or monthly winners there? If not , that would be awesome. These type of things drive people to create more useful content and that would be great for the development of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear friend, for sharing this information for everyone, personally, I did not know that this award exists for members who get the most number of reputations in day and this is a good thing and pushes members in the competition among them to publish important and distinctive topics.

Good luck. 

Of couse it is very butfull.  It is very nice to get these medals, but to get them we have to get a good reputation in the forum, by writing important and useful posts and useful comments as well, all of that counts for you and you will get medals in return.

Hello my dear friend,

Thank a lot for sharing this information for everyone, personally, I did not know that this award exists for members who get the most number of reputations in day and this is a good thing and pushes members in the competition among them to publish important and distinctive topics.

Have a good day.

Hello my dear friend, it is strictly prohibited in this forum to exchange the reputation with your friends. The actual meaning of this restriction is that you should have to work hard while creating a topic or comments. Your comment and post should be useful as it deserves the positive reputations from the readers. 

Good luck.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing, this is really important for members to know about the leaderboard, and every member can make effort to also be listed among the leader board in the forum. 

I think all of the topics which has the heart sign on the top of them by the moderators or the best examples for the post and the useful content

This is something we should be proud of when we manage to get such good reaction and a another good motivation to keep trying your best and although it doesn't really give anyway profit besides shes only a showoff either way so be careful my friend :))

It is really cool to get medals or be on the top of the lists in the forum when you get the highest reputation and evaluate my positive on the day. This really motivates me and makes me work hard and dedication to presenting publications with valuable and useful content that are based on these medals.

• +1 1

Thanks dear. I do not know about the daily prizes of the forum. I don't even aware of leaderboard where the members can see the name of winners and other important notices. We all should participate in daily quizzes of the forum and try to be in the winners of the day. The only way to be a winner is the creation of helpful, inspirational, and useful topics.

• +1 1

Oh Thanks a lot man. I don’t have any idea about this before. No one discussion about this topic or these feature. This is a very nice feature indeed. I will definitely use this feature. Good luck everyone. Have a nice day.  

On 4/11/2020 at 4:41 AM, Nezar said:

This explanation is useful for all people who do not know how to find the leaderboard and as for the badge you are talking about is not important in the forum so far, but it is very beautiful that the person obtained it in order to add aesthetic to your profile so I hope that every member who works inside this forum can get it and can Do this by writing helpful reviews

you got a good idea my friend, it is good that the leader board is under the profile section of the forum it will make the forum look more good in the appreance.

You get the medal of post if you work hard and sincerely and also you got the reputation of post then other members and also you comment on post is meaningful