Editing your own topic takes too much time - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Editing your own topic takes too much time

Thank you, brother, because you take a long time before you prose, and this will boost your account with many good reputation points and you may win first place.

I actually I haven't edited my topic so far, as a newbie I'm still learning and will take into account. I also think editing your topic is always the best so that you can be confident with the content that you give. And also we can avoid false information, as a lot of people will be joining each day.

• +2 2

It is the feature of the forum that it takes a lot of time to do so maybe they have added this so that they don't want any compromise on security and they want to secure the forum.

There is no such problem now as I just edited my previous post and I didn't faced any difficulty doing that.May be there is such issue at that time when You created this posts But I think Now this problem has been sorted Out.It is my personal observation so You can disagree with it.Good Luck & Stay Blessed!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Am use to creating a topic since I have write two so far the time for editing it is still the same as that of 3 minutes duration intervals for posting another new post it is nothing too much you can edit for useful comments to rise

You are absolutely right, so the matter is not without errors or forgetting a note by which the person wants to amend his post, I hope the forum will fix this problem

On 4/11/2020 at 11:34 AM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

Anyone else having this same issue?

They should implement that if someone need to edit a topic to edit without waiting time to count down in order for it to be edited before people have already reading or replying it.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 4/11/2020 at 1:34 PM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

First of all we should try to write the comments correctly then there will be no need to edit them but if there is any spelling mistake or any other then we can edit our post immediately.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Editing of posts seems to be instant for me, it could be that you have a network issue. So I will recommend that you try it out some other time or you can also report the post as a bad post.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:34 PM, johant123 said:

Yes if you are facing this problem that it is not a good thing there must be timer for the new post but for editing there must be not any time issue otherwise people will start commenting and you will not be able to at its your post so it is the issue which must be raised for the forum. 

I didn't manage this issue since I didn't alter my topic subsequent to composing it, yet I think this time is acceptable to give us sufficient opportunity to peruse the subject again and right the blunder.

This happens because the system under which the forum works considers that both comments and the creation of topics can be associated with a post, therefore the limiter is activated and said warning appears, this happened to me a few minutes ago and it is easy to understand the why.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that the time they give for editing the topic is necessary and important so that you do not make the same writing mistakes again, that can also encourage you not to make the same mistakes for the future, 5 minutes seems too much so you will try not to return to edit your themes, it helps us to be careful

• +2 1

this is normal man , we need to stand by 3 minutes subsequent to making a post or message here , this is certainly not an any blunders or issues . you can counsel about it moderater or Admin likewise .

If it takes too much time that means you should create them with great care and it will also help you grow and will also help the forum to grow and look better than what it looks like now.

I think this topic editing your own much take too good earn. I also created a topic a few days ago when I wanted to edit my post there was a spelling mistake but I got a lot of time.In case we must always make sure that we should re-check our post every time before submitting to avoid any problem which may get warning points if we are not aware, since we have  each post so use a few seconds to review us  Should be written before we submit.

Thank you

Edited by Pranto1

Sometimes they are subject to my subject to my subject but did not show that I have to wait for a long time; most of this point have become new in the forum; the end of the possibility of editing our subject is wonderful and good to us so we do not damage our own.

The time for editing the topic is not intended to make the job difficult for the writer. But that is the time to give us time to read the topic several times to make sure that what we have written is a useful topic and free of misspellings.
It is recommended to apply this feature to ensure that members present good posts.

It is possible that this problem may be face by you and some member only. I Face this problem sometime do some grammatical mistake so I need to edit my post. One thing we can do is that we should check our content before post.

• +1 1

Yeah it will take some time for editing your own post. Cause when you create some useful post then it will be very sensitive. That's why you need some times.

Friend, unfortunately, there was a problem with time before, but now it has been solved, and it has become very convenient, because this way we can achieve a more pleasant result, and if anything, correct our mistakes that we did not like so much after publishing the topic!

• +4 1

I've never experienced such and I don't think if there's any provision for editing the already sent massages, I would advise to take time and go through what you've wrote before sending that way it will reduce number of errors.

It is true that it takes me a lot of time to create a topic. Because there are some things to keep in mind before creating a topic. First of all, this topic does not already exist on this forum. A little research is done on the topic before making it so that it can be further improved.