The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

I think over confusion is the necessity of panic and unreasonable worries. Develop confidence in yourself with the good experience you have acquired can help you scale through intersecting challenges that may seems to confiscate your ways 

Lack of knowledge leads to panic which is always dangerous in trading and leads to decisions that are calculated and very harmful Therefore, in such cases, it is preferable to rely on normal trading only, and secondly, one should not listen and be influenced by what others say And commitment to the set goal and not exit from any deal before achieving the set goal based on the analysis of course. 

The method you mentioned is really useful and I recommend training everyone to control their emotions in order to be able to overcome the fears or anxieties they may face at work or in all areas of life.

Panic situation at born to happen but for me one have to comedown for a little time to be free from been phobia before having the mindset to think of what to do. With that the problem have to be noted before knowing what the solution will be but without knowing a problem they will not be solution. The best way to take away panic situation is to look for a cool place with cool drink if possible and have a little rest so that he will be able to tackle the panic situation thanks.

Good idea my dear mate to increase the confidence of the new members. Mostly people become worry when the get warning points or when their posts are dekleted. I think they should not disappoint about this issue rather they should work hard to accurate their mistakes. To become successful we have to face these issues. 

Yes the best way to reduce panic situation is that you have to always calm your self down and think deeply what is the cause of that panic after that you will now look for the solution and then solve it 

Yes, basically! Of course I think most people get anxious when they get warning points or their posts get deleted. In fact it seems that they should not be discouraged about this problem but should work hard to correct their mistakes.

The best way of control yourself is that I thing is done how can we change the situation then think about the situation it will be show so such story aur puzzle and you think how I solve this this way is very useful for a man which is caught in a problem.

In my opinion, when you encounter a problem, you should leave the site for a while and do something you like, in order to be able to think calmly and find a suitable solution to your problem.

Hello! I totally agree with you! Panic cannot be fanned. If you have panic, then you can lose money due to panic. But it is better not to create problems so that there is no panic. Panic appears because of the problem and because of the fear of losing money. Good luck!

I have read your post and saw that you understood it very well And I think you have shared a lot of movies here People will benefit by reading these and you should always share such things. As people benefit Thank you so much.

• +2 2

Feeling panic in difficult situations is normal in life. But panicking in situations is not the solutions to problems.When you face any problems, you should focus to find the solution of problems. You need to have patience to solve this problem and there is nothing to worry about it. 

Panic attacks are sudden, intense surges of fear, panic, or anxiety. They are overwhelming, and they have physical as well as emotional symptoms.

Many people with panic attacks may have difficulty breathing, sweat profusely, tremble, and feel their hearts pounding.

Some people will also experience chest pain and a feeling of detachment from reality or themselves during a panic attack, so they may think they’re having a heart attack. Others have reported feeling like they are having a stroke....

I think that this post is not related to this cryptotalk section, but i think you should try to make search on topics before making post, because this your post have nothing in hands with crypto currencies platform

On 4/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

To panic when problems arrive, is normal in life. But, during this panic doing something which harm us and others, is a wrong way. The right way to handle the situation is to find reasons behind that problem and try to solve them. And, I agree with your point that we can't do all things ourself because we all are humans and no one of us is perfect. 

• +1 1

In crypto world you will face too many losses at that time you should never do panic. You have to hold your coins. Otherwise you will face more losses. Sometimes people do panic and make wrong decision for this they face too much losses.

• +2 1

We are in the world where every body face tension however he is poor or rich.  So we should have a way to solve tgis tension.  So i think best way to solve your tension think positive. 

Yes panicing might lead to our worst decision of our life.Finding tge solution of that panic and curing it is the best way.This forum is a good place to find your problems solution.It has ahuge experienced members who are ready to help you anytime.This is what amazes me about this forum.

Thanks for the advise mate. Panicking is not the right way og approaching a problem because when you panick you end up creating more problems that are worse than the intial ones. Like you have said there is a solution to every problem. All you have to do is relax , step back, analize the problem and hopefully  a solution will come up 

Panic situation is serious disease affecting majority in the whole world ,this simple mean as angina pain (chest pain) this situation is normally course by over thinking,stress , anxiety and depression from andrenalin hormone .

According to my understanding on ways to  reduce panic,whenever you found your self in such situations is to first calm down and take a deep breath. Find the course of your panic and from there you can find a lasting solution to it....

This is what afflicts most of the inexperienced members as a result of not being aware of the information in the forum. Do not be afraid, my friend. Ask for help from the old people here and I advise you to work on gathering experience and information before making any movement within the forum

In principle decreasing frenzy is simple yet in actuality it is troublesome. It's truly hard on the grounds that frenzy individuals struggle making decision making ability and astute reasoning. I have a little arrangement that around then don't do anything, simply unwind by drinking some espresso and breathing and tuning in to a touch of loosening up music ... to balance out yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I felt nervous when I joined this forum, and I was confused about what to do or present topics and ideas of interest to this forum and to support cryptocurrencies, but after consulting experienced people, I became sure that I am an active member in this forum

The best way to reduce panic is by sharing your problem with other who you know may render their service to you and make sure you Make inquiries in order to have solution to your problem in cryptotalk currency platform one need to ask what you don't know In order not to fall a victim of been banned or given warning point so let's try to make corrections to our little problems

• +2 1