Stop fooling yourself - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

You have made friends at all, there are also members who know everything but still they question about it and increase their posr, for such a member , which creat such a post others do not know and that he can benefit from it.   

• +2 1

It is true that this matter sometimes makes me angry .. Go and browse the rest of the posts, you will find an answer to your easy question .. Even if you are a beginner, you do not have to reach the easy way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Now i am learning something from this platform as you are talking about fooling yourself. This is true and mostly newbie users do it due to the lack of their knowledge . By the way thanks for being here and for sharing your love.

• +2 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

You have some good points about how they are wasting their own time. They are also wasting other peoples time in the Forum. If somebody answers a post in a Topic & that Topic gets deleted, its a waste of time to the poster, the Admin / Mod who had to delete it & it also uses storage space in the Forum server, another waste.

• +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 4/11/2020 at 5:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

I feel you are totally but as a newbie at this juncture what time i meet a publish i may acquire repayment and information's from it distinct you that you power include seen it lots of epoch before.

• +1 1

Absolutely sure, some people ask like this query, just to do a topic and earn some cash. This isn't true, due to the fact we're here need to study new things new statistics, for that. I wish to by no means ask a question you already have an answer for it. This isn't top, we ought to make this discussion board higher, and to try this we ought to make a useful subject matter.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate, you are right, we should not comment common topic in this forum because moderators will delete our post when they saw common post, so we must select informative content to comment, so that our post not get deleted by the moderators.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fooling oneself is one of the stupidest and craziest value of human nature.

What is the essence of fooling yourself at the point of when you're willing to achieve something?

God bless you my dear for this fantastic factual observation.

You know the point of an issue but still urging to seek for clarification?

That's indeed so silly to a member.

The possible advice here; is, to be so sincere of yourself!

Thank you as you think and ponder about this.

Yes I am also agree that be a responsible member we have to perform our duty carefully and attentively.we have to make useful content instead of making repetative posts which is totally waste of time.so kindly stop fooling to members and moderators.

Thank you very much friend for this useful information. This post will help all the new members of this site. Many new members don't know that their such kind of posts or topics are deleted. So all the senior member should support the new member. They should create such posts or topics that help the newbie. 

Fooling yourself is a bad habbit.Instead of folling yourself ,overcome your mistake and  should try to become successful.person.People always acknowledge your achievement .No one appreciate on your efforts .So continue your effort till you get success. 

You are right, my friend, we find, day after day, that the amount of useless posts increases, and this will contribute to the decrease in the level of the forum and we are trying to raise its level to become at the top .. We must all stop publishing duplicate posts that are not useful and good luck to all

I am anew beginner here . I haven't familiar with these . But i think what you're saying must be true. Some old members doing it for task or satoshi. So i will try to avoid this kind of work. Always try to create good topic. 

• +2 1

Asking of what you know is not proper because you won't learn something new from the topic. Pls  Mates let's avoid this bad attitude because it is foolishness. So I suggest we should all asked what we don't know so that we can learn something new from our colliqs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Hello friend, as for old people, I also think that they delude themselves with these questions, as for beginners, they may not know about proven messages, so I think that we should give them more opportunity.

You are right  there are wide variety of member who are growing repetitive  submit additionally publish content  That make no experience.  I also endorse  them to  prevent because   moderators  delete their posts straight away  and this simply time wasting for them.

In fact, we want to know a lot about it.  Because I don't even know how to fool yourself here. In fact, if we know a lot about how to do it here, then we can understand it. If you take it, then share a lot with us.  One time we will know a lot, we will have a good idea because someone here thinks that in order to do something good, we need to know a lot

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, stop fooling yourself don't waste time any app and site because mostly scam so you want only work there and earn money and earn Cryptocurrency then do trading its good for you. Many others app and websites give beautiful offers but only scam. 

Indeed, repeated questions that have been answered several times offend the forum, there must be good questions that lead to an increase in the knowledge of the members, for me I do not like this type of question, but sometimes I use this method to create a dialogue in the forum, for example I do a question I know the answer But some members do not know the answer, so there will be some discussion and benefit for everyone, provided that the question is new and not repeated.

I agree with you, creating topics with common questions that are actually written on forum rules is just a waste of time. We have to be careful as such questions will only be removed by moderators, so at their own expense as creating a topic takes time. Try to write quality topics and ideas that are useful to members.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my dear friend many of the newbies create same topic again and again on this platform which are already created on this platform... So definitely when admin see this topic so definitely they delete the duplicate topic... I suggest the all members before creating any topic you search in search bar it meet you so then not create if not meet then you create this....

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

Hi dear really put good question. Your are right moderator deleted post which is out of content, meaningless, not valuable etc . 

I think we should think himself how to post useful. That post attracted people to come and give good reputation. We create some new idea about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins advantages. 

We build new idea about digital currency. Then we can avoid deleting post

Not all members can be invited to submit questions they know the answer to, but there are members who follow the method you are talking about, but I think it is useful for beginners.

The questions that are answered in pinned posts of about forum section must not be asked by beginners in new topic. Moderators can find those irrelevant and ban you.

• +2 1

I have noticed for myself that almost everyone is creating those topics which are mostly repeated. They just change the words and make the same topic. Crypto Talk says that everyone can comment on only one or two on one topic. If we think we Copy someone and post, the moderators will not know then it is our big mistake. We must do all our work according to the rules of the Cryptotalk.

• +5 1