Stop fooling yourself - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

I agree with you, my friend, we see a lot of recurring topics and we see almost the same answers to them. To put a new topic, we have to go to the search list to search for recurring topics, turn a blind eye to them, and give new ideas

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend I think people should not create meaninglessness post they create post that have contained knowledgeable information and people read and give positive repetition

I want to thank you for your comment on this topic and I think you are right. Many beginners ask many questions that they know the answer to in advance and the administration usually deletes these comments, which also causes us harm.

Therefore, we ask everyone to abide by the forum's laws, expand their knowledge of it, and not repeat posts and questions to no avail

Correct friend, there are many posts asking questions that are fixed on the topics or that have already been done previously. The idea would be to place original posts with outstanding information on the specific topic, this would benefit both beginners and experienced users. Greetings!

Yes you are right and I agree with you, unfortunately there are many members who doing topics that contain a question and introducing the answer on their content, so is not necessary to create a such topic interrogative if you know the answer.

I think they just want to get reputation and good response from the members in term of creating duplicate topics. But it is not bad to post the topic having the answer because this can help the beginners who don't have the answer and will learn from it.

We should not publish repeated questions, because before writing and raising the topic, we have to go to the search box and see if this topic already exists and take solutions from it, and if it does not exist, it is possible to publish it if it is useful, of course, because repetition will not benefit anything other than deleting the publication.

• +2 1

@Raven

You are correct; there are a number of members who create repetitive posts and post material that is incomprehensible. I also advise them to stop because moderators delete their posts almost immediately, wasting their time.

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend I seen many similar posted from one another nichos similar poses creators very pro big problem so I strongly recommend other people too don't create a single faucet and don't fool yourself thinking that you will get positive reputation he will not

You are right yes the frequent posts
And non-useful members delete it
The topics must be distinguished
And targeted and give benefit to all members of the forum

The goal of creating a topic that includes a question that the owner knows his answer is due to seeking to increase the number of posts in the forum, and the reason may be with the aim of ascertaining the answer, but there is nothing wrong with this matter because this question may benefit many members who are really not knowing its answer.

• +3 1

My dear friend, the questions that beginners write, although they are common, but they are also useful. I hope the officials take into account the beginners ’publications so that they form a ground on cryptocurrencies and become experts

• +3 1

Dear friend I am a great with you your information is very beneficial for me we should talk to make following ourself we should just working according to the rules and regulations in that way we will able to earn money on crypto talk

• +4 1

Yes I completely agree with you and to be honest is not a good idea creating a topic that have already existed purposely for reputation sake because we all want to promote these forum and help each other with related questions that will benefit the entire members.

You are right, there are many beginners who create recurring topics and they do not know that the mediators are deleting them..so they must pay attention and have their topics distinctive.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I aggry with you because i have many posts whose have no idea and people can not give their answer so we should create knowledge full and meaningful posts.

You are right, the posts here are repeated a lot, and all that was required was to read the forum rules, I think the member only wanted to participate, so in the end one should not deceive himself, you will not gain anything from it.You have to think more about the posts you want.

You have the right, we must make our posts more effective and important and avoid repetition. No member should share a question that knows its answer. He must share his information with us, and this is the best

Yes, I have read many duplicate posts about how to profit here and I felt bored because of this repetition because I started by entering a section about the forum and learned the correct rules and methods of earning.

• +1 1

Whoever deceives himself is the only loser. We really have to bring up new topics in an objective way for the benefit of all members of the forum. And please do not repeat the same topic to avoid deleting it later.

I strongly agree with you, if it is the like of what you stated in your post, I support it should be deleted but of some other that does not at start with "what,why* what if the content is to educated the member about certain things some of us don't know about, like some post with beneficial post regarding cryptocurrency and the links, I think should be considered relevant and not to be deleted.

Yes are right here that most of people don't get learn and get they don't enhance their knowledge they only copy to other people it's make your self fool you just to read the post and answer with there you know about what they ask and say. 

Hi dear 

Yes you are right and i am agree with you . You raised a good point  there are many repeated  posts from the members and they  usually are about guiding the new members. We shoukd follow the new content mostly because moderators delete the repeating topics so this is also not good for us.

All the best thank you

They are like copying and pasting without understanding the content
They do this just to try to earn
I strongly agree with you.

I agree with you that there are a lot of posts that talk about a general topic and the answer to it is known, as some beginners publish such posts to complete the number of daily posts, but these useless posts are deleted by the moderators.