Crypto Money Scams “Tried” This Expedition Royal Family - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tolga1500

Crypto Money Scams “Tried” This Expedition Royal Family

They even use google ads so they wouldn't mind using any celebrity for their purposes. Scammers are evil and they are creating some plans that are hard to understand exactly from the beginning so sometimes they can scam too many and go unnoticed for a while.

• Useful or interesting 1

This was cunning but it should be expected that criminals like the crypto scammers will try doing something like that. This is in contrast to some famous people that have in the past endorsed scam projects and were in big trouble. This is a fake endorsement.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:07 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Peoples are doing many scams by the help of crypto . Rich and royal family person's are also do such types of activities . In online scammer are easily scam peoples . So we aware about such ponzi schemes.

Yes you are right and I think this is a good step by the British Royal Family that they are taking interest to trap the fraudsters...

On 4/11/2020 at 10:33 AM, magd said:

The fraudsters are present at all times and all the crises are an opportunity in their favor to take advantage of any people of all classes and steal their money and they must have found the need of the ruling family in Britain their opportunity but it is not that easy and I expect that they will be stopped

Crypto market is regularly just becasue of the fraudsters and so many peoples now not invest in the crypto amrket becasue they just think that the crypto market is a fraud market and no one can make good money in this market because they make loss in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scams are always going to be very active and find new ways to steal money and cryptocurrencies. They found crypto to have been lucrative for a few and many of them are very active especially since the market is rising. We have to keep them away as much we can but there is very little done so far and perhaps authorities should be doing more to find them and bring them to justice.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

scammers dont respect blood lines @kikifam scammers have nothing to fear the worst case , is that of kenya where their president was conned his official car they have no fear they have nothing to worry about this is their nature I have once been scammed a number of times and I can tell you its painful its really painful and we need to find solution to every single problems we do face todayu

On 4/11/2020 at 6:18 AM, tolga1500 said:

Although the value of cryptocurrencies decreased significantly with the Kovid-19 outbreak, this did not prevent fraudsters from asking for more. This time, the target of malicious people, who used to defraud people using the world's leading names, was the exile couple of the royal family.

British Royal Family Targeting Bitcoin Fraudsters

Prince Harry and the famous star Meghan Markle were found to be involved in a cryptocurrency investment scheme, making it clear that people were trying to be deceived. In the investment scheme that includes the Duke of Sussex and the Duchess, investors are offered offers that are too profitable to be true.

This fraudulent structure called Bitcoin Evolution claims to have automated trading programs, and even the royal family is richer by investing in this scheme. In the statement made by the so-called royal family members, it is stated that everyone can be rich by investing without "banks closing this". It is also noted that this is a method of getting rich shortly on the relevant fraud site.

The demonstration of the Bitcoin investment scheme even in different applications such as Duolingo reveals how fraudsters can use to deceive people. The target of frauds shortly before was an important name in the crypto money sector. Brian Armstrong, the CEO of Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange, was also a victim of a similar scheme and was used by fraudsters at his own will.

meghan-markle-harry-christmas-lunch-m.jpg

yes dude it's very common now that people are trapping The Innocent person belonging from all type of classes and looted their money and we should be very clear and cunning from such type of scammers and fraudulent.

Many fraudsters and scammers are taking advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic, and they are defrauding people in a variety of ways, including soliciting donations and pretending to offer bitcoin giveaways in exchange for a certain amount of bitcoins sent to their address. Don't fall for such schemes; they are scammers.

I was amazed that this field reached the royal family in Britain and I think that many people are being deceived, especially recent entrants, so beware, get the information, then enter

Really the worst scammers are the most famous people in the world implementing investment techniques in automatics, what these people do is safely scam people who really do not have knowledge of the cryptographic area, I really do not fall for a scam again Like that of mining in the cloud or an automatic robot that does trading for us, I will not fall into the same thing again and less be scammed by famous people.

• +1 2