Important for all new members in this forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new members in this forum

So thankful for this post. This platform is very stringent in terms of the rules and regulations provided. So it is necessary that all newbies give due diligence in following the guidelines provided by the cryptotalk platform. As a community let's strive to make this forum a better one.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

And so fortunate intended for giving that significant in addition to beneficial Write-up. This is a very helpful write-up for people like us in particular who's going to be this starter in this particular form. People stated many significant in addition to obsessive issues in this article including Rules, Name for example.

Without a doubt seeing that completely new subscription will increase day-to-day as a way un, practical threads usually are created to this particular community outside of prejudice using most of these novices thus, appreciate it on your facts that can help heal that appreciate it.

Thank you so much to do this terrific place together with merits the best good reputation. Everyone is entitled to adhere to it. Really is endless you do assistance first-timers during this niche for cryptocurrencies.

That is a great welcome to all the new members on this forum, Welcome to the the cryptotalk you all just need to obey the rules and regulations that had been clearly stated or else your account will be banned. Thanks for this topic which could benefit the new members and for presenting it in a simple language.

That is a great set of information for all the beginners. The most important thing for them to remember is to follow the rules and guidelines of the forum, so they can stay in the forum without any trouble or fear of getting banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

These things  have been discussed  in the forum rukes and they are understood  things if u want to stay in the forum you need to follow these things as basic rules to stay here.

Many thanks, buddy for any great publish, you've described this perfectly as well as in my opinion, it will likely be possible for just about all newcomers to comprehend this as well as study individuals guidelines. All of us had been just about all newcomers however right now we're complete people so that they have to adhere to the guidelines as well as publish helpful articles once we perform and also the discussion board it's still great.

Thank you for sharing this information. It's very useful for the beginner who starting in the forum. It's a useful post. I gives the beginners an idea about the forum and how to use also in a simple way. 

• +2 1

That's such a great posts I really love it it's really helpful if we want to learn in a short time so this is the only posts that you can learn from it easily that will help in making such useful posts and will get positive react when you follow the site..

Very important this post, should be super anchored at the beginning the truth, any new member should come by, so everything is very clear to how the community works and moves.

It is a good guide for newbies like me, I have understood a little more how the forum works, although currently some of these topics are closed.

I have a question, there are some users with custom ranges, from what point is it possible to make or modify our range?  I mean customize it

On 4/10/2020 at 9:09 PM, George10 said:

Yes as new registration increases everyday so as un useful posts are brought in to this forum out of ignorance by these newbies therefore,thanks for your information that will help to cure this thanks.

So, this is only for know it alls? How come do you expect people like me who do not 

know much about this, get to learn about it? If we are not allowed to speak about topics you think are not useful. 

8 hours ago, Rolandosmart said:

So, this is only for know it alls? How come do you expect people like me who do not 

know much about this, get to learn about it? If we are not allowed to speak about topics you think are not useful. 

Welcome mate,once upon a time I was a newbie or beginner in this forum and I didn't hurry on making posts but rather I took my time to know exactly what is required to be done here,I also made my self familiar with forum rules and that's when I started posting not the way it is now where beginners are making posts any how,I hope you are abiding by forum rules and don't post topics any how if you want to survive here,good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, George10 said:

Welcome mate,once upon a time I was a newbie or beginner in this forum and I didn't hurry on making posts but rather I took my time to know exactly what is required to be done here,I also made my self familiar with forum rules and that's when I started posting not the way it is now where beginners are making posts any how,I hope you are abiding by forum rules and don't post topics any how if you want to survive here,good luck.

Fair enough, Thanks

• -3 1

1 hour ago, Rolandosmart said:

Fair enough, Thanks

You are welcome mate but next time try to widen your coments atleast to 100 words character so that you don't face trouble of being banned or given warning points,even if it's a comment of just saying thanks, you must broaden it so that it meets 100 words.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, George10 said:

Exactly I think it's not just about coming in and making a comment to be fulfilled or out of context. I am not an expert but I think that new users should understand that the platform is going to reward them so they should try to add useful content and not just write to do it without first reading the rules

7 hours ago, George10 said:

You are welcome mate but next time try to widen your coments atleast to 100 words character so that you don't face trouble of being banned or given warning points,even if it's a comment of just saying thanks, you must broaden it so that it meets 100 words.

@George10 we have nothing to do against them because most of them dont know the forum rule while just come here to fullfil the requirement of airdrop.. So i think they Will leave this forum when they will fullfil their requirement.. What we can do is now, report About their post shortly who dont follow our forum rule as the Moderator also ask our help to prevent them..              

• +2 1

Of course this is good that you read it and understand it in general, because when you invite a new user you must leave him the rules of the forum very clear, and not only tell him to publish for publishing, because otherwise what is happening now will continue to happen and will generate an endless loop of things that are not useful at all.

• +1 1

This is really a good information , because new member need to know about the feature about this forum so that they can use this foram perfectly, this platform can be very useful for learner like me

• +1 1

The first things everybody should learn when attend this forum are written in this post. The rules that should be followed by all members of this furom to earn maximum benefit from knowledges shared here. thanks for giving us these helpful informations.

Edited by david51

This is great and thank you for sharing all this useful information here and collecting all these topics. Really everyone should read and benefit from it and it is good to collect them all in one topic so that we can read them all at once

This is so important information. Thank you so much for this. As a beginner it really helps. The best thing to do is to make sure you really go through the rules and regulations enough so that there are no further confusions. It's the responsibility of former members to help the newly slideded members to do thier best legitimately.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Very useful, I think that users here should check the rules before they post anything, so they do net get upset after they get banned or restricted or whatever.

On 10/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, Sdarow98 said:

I am quite interested in the whole platform, where it comes from and where it goes, I want to be part of this incredible platform but I have to have knowledge of the rules, I do not want to be banned, I want to learn how to correctly write the topics and climb the membership

It's a platform with straight forward future of impacting and disseminating valid, needed and interesting information of crypto currency system via interaction with one another. Every one here begins as a newbie but today some has rose to top member level. Eventually one need to pay utmost respect to the standing rules and regulations governing this forum and be passionate of becoming successful in the system with that determination he/she will surely become.

• +1 1