Japanese candles - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Japanese candles

If you want to pot like this post, create more details about candles. Because only understand a photo with it, but it's great to be from you that you want to learn so that you have got a lot of knowing you know more. They can know from here.❤

It is a good post, not so detailed but the comments added were very good, it was always something that interested me and I hope to be able to take my first trading steps soon, thank you.

On 12.04.2020 at 17:04, malik6314193 said:

Thanks for sharing this but i think everyone knows about that candle.

I can assure your that not everyone knows about Japanese candlesticks. I personally, as a newbie,  traded for several months just looking at the price going up and down and not knowing what this chart consist of. And I think many beginners in trading do no really know the simplest candlestick patterns.

Upon recommendation I read a book about  Japanese candlesticks by Steve Nison. It is titled "Beyond Candlesticks: New Japanese Charting Techniques Revealed". That helped much.

And here's the patterns I train while analyzing the charts  

image.png

friends, this is a very good topic, I observe the market movement a lot and analyze it without tools, I didn't know that there are programs that help us to read so well. great.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 AM, Ali_hmwi said:

Thanks for giving us this information for all newbies in here. Also my friend there is alot of type of chat candles and lines and alot more and they need to search more one topic will not be enough because candles is the most important thing in charts.

Yes, this topic is not enough, but I published it for beginners only to start their own learning journey in order to earn more money.

• +4 1

Hey. Thank you for the information, very useful information. Could you show an example of this candlestick?

I usually use the Japanese candles to analyze the charts at a glance, but lately I prefer to use Heikin-Ashi Candlesticks as they give more information.

When trading one of the most basic things to know is the operation of Japanese candles and their meaning, since they will indicate the behavior in the market of a specific cryptocurrency (if it is going up or down) obtaining if an objective appreciation of the situation of the value of the cryptocurrency and make decisions about it (buy and sell)

Japanese candles are those that show the evolution of the price of an asset at a specific time. They are represented graphically.

Contrary to what many people think, interpreting the Japanese candles is not like learning the telephone book by heart, but rather a matter of common sense.

Basically, there are only four types of candles. Also, the color of these does not matter, only the shape they have.

The color is indifferent, because what we deduce for a certain bullish candle, we would also deduct it for a bearish candle of the same shape and size, only that it is turned 180º.

Japanese candles are simply candles as it says and that this represents its opening price (when the price will open) and closing (when the candle ends and its final price is), and they also represent the maximum and minimum of the price in x time per candle, that is, a candle can be 1 hour long and this at the same time represents the opening, closing, maximum and minimum of the price, and thanks to these data with the help of the indicators you can trade

I must confirm that I am completely unaware of this topic, but the information that I have just read and checked is very good and useful for novices or beginners like me who are starting in this world.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is one of the concepts that must be handled in order to understand trading graphs, where you can see the behavior of cryptocurrencies, very good friend to open the debate.

Japanese candles are the parameters used in trading charts. They consist of two rectangular-like candles that are usually handled in green and red. the true candle represents profit and grows upward, and the red candle represents loss and grows downward. Practicing and studying with the charts is how the behavior of Japanese candles is known in trading. Cheers

Japanese candle is a wide and multifunctional platform that helps a lot to study in the form of a graph the movements, price indices and other things of the cryptocurrency of Japanese origin as the name says it is available to almost worldwide.

Edited by diegoram
  • +2 1

In order to become a successful trader, you must learn how to read Japanese candlesticks to know the changes that happen to the currency exchange rates and to anticipate the next step.

• +2 2

Japanese candles are a set of charts and analysis used in market economy primarily by the Japanese. The technique was born in Japan in the 18th century, in the rice market. Despite the fact that the Japanese have been using this technique of graphics and analysis for centuries, in the Western world it has become known in recent years, specifically in the 90s, since Steve Nison introduced them. The term, "candles", refers to two different but related topics. The purpose of Japanese candles is to display information about stocks and futures for graphical market analysis. It also allows you to identify certain known and proven candle combinations. Fortunately, both techniques can be used in combination or separately.

I would like to know more about the Japanese candles and the forms that make various of them, when predicting the bearish or bullish behavior of a certain cryptocurrency in the analysis or graphs of the exchanges

Yes, this is a useful information for me as a beginner in this field. Thank you for sharing this matter with us

On 4/10/2020 at 1:42 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I posted this topic in the beginners section because I saw that many people do not know about the Japanese candles used in technical analysis

Japanese candles: a type of charts on the trading platform, which allows to display price fluctuations to the trader in the market. It is one of the most popular methods of technical analysis.

It looks really like candles. and It is essential in many forms of technical analysis.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️spacer.png

spacer.png

5d02532c5bba7866c42434a1_Candles-infographic.png

Thanks for your contribution to the forum friend, all the information I find here really works for me.

wao many thanks I really did not have any knowledge about Japanese candles I mean nothing at all I am going to investigate more on this subject.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:20 AM, carybe69 said:

I would like to know more about the Japanese candles and the forms that make various of them, when predicting the bearish or bullish behavior of a certain cryptocurrency in the analysis or graphs of the exchanges

Yes, you can learn more about candles and how to take advantage of them to predict the next currency price through YouTube or some educational courses on the Internet in order to be able to technical analysis to achieve profits from trading.

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing, you help me a lot because I am new and I want to learn more, and it is good for me to know about Japanese candle.