Basic rules of begginner section. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic rules of begginner section.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information with the beginners and brand new members. These rules are most important and should be followed by the beginners and all the members. I think you should add another rule in these rules that your post should have of 100 or more characters. This will increase the amount of information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend it is very important to read the basic rules and regulations of the forum in the section. If you read before starting your work here you can be more capable for work here. If you don't do so you will make mistakes and maybe will be banned in future.

• +2 1

On 4/10/2020 at 7:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

In the beginner section you have  to focus  I these things :

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

2- Make topics in simple words that the beginner should easily understand.

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

Yes dude i also want to say that all the beginers have to know that you must create a content which is informative and valuable. Make topics in simple words that everyone can understand easily and make posts that are useful and if you make useless posts then it is just a wastage of time for you and for all the other members.

Important post for beginners in addition to that they follow the instructions of the forum and not violate them. And that the subject consists of 100 characters as a minimum

• +2 1

You have posted a very useful post. It is useful for everyone, new and old.  I agree with you because you said not to post anything that the moderator and admin forbade us from this platform. So we will be aware of their rules.  If we have an idea about their rules then, of course, we can work on this platform for a long time. And we will never be banned from motors and admins.  Your topics was very helpful so thank you so much.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Yes my friend, you are right. And it is also true that every new person who joined this forum firstly come to this section. They want to search about the basic things of this forum. So it is our duty as old members to provide them the material of their searches. We should post with giving useful topic that could be reached to the beginners as well as possible and make them to understand easily.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well many beginners doesn't know the basics here in cryptotalk. I think the first and foremost they need to do here is read the guidelines so that they can lessen the mistakes that thay can commit.

You have done well sir, sometimes I stumble on topics I don't understand because am a beginner, but when I read thorough some topics my understanding  become activated and I begin to understand what the topic is all about. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Rules and regulations are the part of life.  So we must follow all rules to get perfect ion in every work... Some basic rules for the beginners  are must follow the rules of crypto talk... Post the good contents. Comment the good  and logical review.. don't copy other contents. ..

• +2 1

In the beginner section you have  to focus  I these things :

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

Dear @Ch Ayyan You have shared a tremendous information with us. This post of yours will prove to be very beneficial for us and by reading your posts, many senior members as well as junior numbers will be able to benefit. We have mentioned all the rules that we have to implement and only by following them can we stay here for a long time. The most important thing is that as you talked we should do whatever we post in a very simple and easy proportion so that the reader can understand us very easily. In this way, when the reader will understand our point in a very easy way, morning will also give us good reputations which will prove very beneficial for us. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for kind information, bro you focused a nice topic if you look me then you look me that I am new member, many times I can't understand some topics, but I try to understand.

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this good information. I hope everyone adheres to the rules to be winners. Adherence to the rules avoids many problems.

It is a Good post.there a lot suggestion for the newbie. But i think at first, as a newbie you complate 100 useful posts and then you make useful an informative posts for the group.you will learn and earn at together.be positive alwayes in crypto.

Thank you for presenting it. We have to follow the rules. We have to follow the rules. We have to work well. It will be good for us. These rules are equal.

Yes you are right my dear friend

If the all members which are creating the topic of they use the simple words in his topic so all the newbie easily understand and give his good point of view about this... And make useful posts about this...

• +1 1

Thank you so much for your beautiful words mate. Most of beginners starts posting topics without knowing the rules. As they don't know enough about the platform. They end up posing useless and unnecessary topics. Some of them post topics that are already existing in the forum. In my opinion, beginners should be more careful while making a topic.

Thanks for your kind information i am beginer here some time  i can't umderstand the topic but i try to undrstand. So  beginer should read before to post and follow our senior member, your post must more than 100 chahracter and topic related which clarity and consiness ,don't copy paste to other.

• +1 1

In the beginning put easy words in your post۔that a beginner can understand easily۔use meaning ful words that helpful for beginners and they can easily understand

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 12:55 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate but you are just repeatedly the rules and regulations for this forum, kindly make some other useful posts because this is commonly see on the pinned posts here in this sections.

I also notice that thing that's why for me much better if he elaborate that post more instead of posting again but still thanks to him because it still informative especially for those who didn't know these things yet. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

i strongly agree that beginners . Also don't forget to share latest information about crypto currency and not false information because if you create topic that contains false information, moderators 

your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

I absolutely agree with you.  We should give correct and effective information because beginners fastly start seniors words to follow and become successful. We should make topic in easy words which would be easily understandable by beginners who have low grammar ability. 

Well post this will be really helpful for the beginners these given suggestions will inspire  to the old member and also beginners to make simple and understandable post. We should try to make easy , simple and effective post for the help of other members.

Maximum of beginner doesn’t know forum rules. If they improve them,  they should have good idea about rules. Avoid copy paste and plagiarism.  Write post at least 100 characters. In post they cannot write false, uninformative and illogical information.  

Hey mate, Our first priority in this forum is to read out all the rules and regulations in this forum and make you have a proper knowledge before making any posts or comments. Topic or comment which we send should contains 100 characters.

Every time I reply on different topics in beginner section I always make sure that may comment doesn't contain advance words about cryptocurrency. I want every beginner who will read my comment understand what I'm trying to say easily so they won't get lost. I always try my best to make my content be useful for everyone.

Edited by SvenIronheart
network problem