What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Hot or creating topics shouldn't be about popularity because I might be facing a problem which might only be me or maybe with few other people and if I create a topic on such and people who can help by giving us the required information are few then I do not expect that topic to be popular. 

lot of topics can be interesting and hot depending on the content and the way they are being presented. Topics about bitcoins and cryptocurrency can be quite interesting if it is been put in a way that the readers can comment and answer the questions and learn from it.

Most topics happens to be quotes or rather opinions of members and moat time if is very difficult to give a reply to such topic.

For example,  if I ask "what is crytocurrency and how does it set you on the path to financial freedom?....It is a direct question that requires research and deep thinking. But if I just say "Cryptocurrency,  path to financial freedom , this sounds like a quote or opinion that members need to either agree to or not, there would be no proper questioning or scrutiny of the topic. I'd advise we come up with topics that are educative and who would be able to learn more.

• +2 1

You must publish new and important information at the same time that is important to people and what is important is that it be known to all people, whether some benefit from it or not.

When we create topics in trading I mean cryptocurrency it will be acknowledge and everyone will like to read it so that they learn how to trade and investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think  a post or topic could be popular if people like this and they will like such of posts which is very helpful and informative post. Members also give him good reputation. If post is not good then it is deleted by admin. 

There are alots of them mate and starting off commonly is the news changer if theres a update inbetween some values of the bitcoins or tokens others sometimes do their own summary how things have changed around a months or weeks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A debt of gratitude is in order for this supportive post. My companion, to make the subjects hot we should consistently compose points that everybody looks for and try to gain from and avoid themes that have gotten monotonous and which individuals have gotten away from.

All those topics that are hot in the forum are recent and latest trending issues in cryptoworld, and most have frequent reply because members are curious to know more about the topic. 

I think the best posts are those that come up with investment ideas in a simple and understandable way.
Like writing about the obstacles facing the investor and how he overcame them to benefit the experience of the other members.

Your could be popular if the topic is informative, useful to readers, then everyone will be interested to read the contents and also make a contribution to the post, within some time, you will see the topic will be popular.

In my point of view the topic will be hot and beneficial for all the members to understand the new things. It must contains the logical information and knowledge about th crypto world.

• +1 1

if you wish to get viral or be popular your topics it must be containing some useful and informative ideas about cryptocurrencies and it will be a very helpful to others to get popularity from viewing and replying comments.

11 hours ago, Cryptosas said:

When we create topics in trading I mean cryptocurrency it will be acknowledge and everyone will like to read it so that they learn how to trade and investment.

@Cryptosas. We need to take knowledge of all the information in the crypto world.  Investing and trading in the crypto world is profitable.  But we need to know and get ideas about these first.  When creating a trading topic there needs to be a lot of information.  As a result, many will benefit from that information

Yes, we need to focus on popular topics or the topics which will do some value addition. I think the topics which are related to crypto business could be popular. Because nowadays everyone wants to earn or invest in cryptocurrency. So it is a very noticeable issue to understand crypto market very well.

Another topic could be gambling. Everybody want to earn profits which are greater in gambling. As there is high risk, so proper planning is needed in gambling. After all we get high returns on high risks.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for giving your time.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

When creating a trading topic there needs to be a lot of information.

That is true but systematically we have to make good research of the topic of what you want to create make it very comprehensive and straight forward for easy learning and understanding for newbies.

I think that the most common topic here is for the member to find a feature within the forum or the platform or the member can solve a problem in the forum this would cause an ever-increasing number of individuals needing to address and pick up data about their insight about such posts. What's more, it must be concise and exact on the data it's discussing.

Hello friend I am new here and my first comment is on your topic. According to my thinking the topic which is unique and different from others will be more viral than the topic which is already have been posted from people. Because new information always gets attention from the people.

The topic can be popular in this forum are those topics that talks about cryptocurrency how it works how it will help people to earn. Those topics that gives information about a coin or a token the best sites that are real paying sites. Those topic that are useful and informative to everyone.

Hey mate. Thankyou for the advice. Will try to do so. As far as I know for a topic to be popular it should be simple and easy to understand. Along with which you need likes, comments and views which will automatically be gained if it is a good topic.

well friend i think your topic will be popular and viral if you post a different topic than others. Moreover it has to be informational to others. people took advantage from your opinion, question and information your shared on your topic.

In my experience topics that falls into the crypto world category and those which falls in trading category are the ones which are popular.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Yes I was thinking the same thing ! Only those topics who get more attention, more views and replies in short duration of time goes trending and become popular. I just want to create topics that will get most members to respond and be interested. I've seen people take a keen interest in topics related to the earning category where they explain the different ways to make money online, how to withdraw with less fee etc... Thanks for suggesting useful tips to create a hot topic. the focus for me is, just to provide useful content that is not already on this forum.

The important topics are simply the topics that we see .. If the topic is not visible in the first two pages of the forum, I do not think that any of the members will continue browsing in order to reach the important secret topic that no one will see

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Dear if your topic is reasonable and valuable it will automatically goes to trend. Your post must be in simple English so every can understand. You have to write in a easy manner, so other can go through your experience. You can also got benificial by their experiences.