How to identify fraudulent in crypto currencies projects? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

How to identify fraudulent in crypto currencies projects?

What happens the most in the scams and the ones they have tried to get me into, which I am thankful I never fell for. They tell you that the investment is low cost, that you are going to receive a lot of percentage, and then they tell you that you have to invite other people so that your percentage of profit increases. We must be very attentive when it comes to take into account how they propose business, because in this digital era they want to take advantage of a lot.

Thank you friend. It is great topic which will help us to get the scammers easily. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and i will also suggest to be careful about these things. 

there are many chance of fraud in the cryptocurrency first of all you should to initialise and investigate about the project of the crypto currency that is very beneficial to protect you from the fraud so be careful and best of luck

• +2 1

Nowadays there are many new projects of about cryptourrency that are fraudulent and they can fraud with us. We should avoid all those projects and how should we take care of all these things in the area before joining all those projects which you mentioned in your post. We should know about all those things and in a good way search about all the things that you mentioned in your post. In this way, we will be able to join any fraudulent project and thus we will be able to avoid our loss. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/9/2020 at 3:13 PM, SuperCrypto said:

In the world of cryptocurrencies, we encounter a lot of fraud and fraud on a daily basis. Some fraudulent currency projects have recently appeared that deceived many investors.
How do you know if a cryptocurrency is a serious project or just a scam?

Tips for detecting fraud and fraud
There are some lessons that can be learned that can help you avoid scams and have categorized them as follows:

• The question of who is behind the project: Find the company, the founders and the project team, check out their social media pages.
  • Partnership: Many Crypto projects claim that they have entered into many partnerships with big and well-known names but in reality they may be just their users and customers so this must be verified.
  • Checking the project on news sites: I recommend checking the type of newspaper articles about the project to see if they are written objectively, or published as part of a public relations campaign.
  • Reaching the moon: It is a common term for misleading and may be merely propaganda in favor of parties affiliated with the project aiming at deceiving and gathering the largest possible number of investors.

These were some tips and guidelines that can help you and make you familiar with even a little bit about the way fraudulent operations proceed. And please if you have other suggestions to add to the site and enrich it.

I concur with your explanation on the prior topic. Many crypto projects are created with the intention of fraud and cheat people. Often they are developed to obtain personal information from the investors, and target and attack them with phishing or other online cyberattacks. So, every investor must be aware and only trust the reputed crypto projects which has good roadmaps and a nice history.

Thank you for this very wonderful post, you have given us some tips on how we can detect fake crypto projects, me personally, don't easily trust new crypto projects until I monitor it performance in the cryptocurrecy market, that way even if I chose to invest in it, I would know that it is legit.

Edited by kion
Double post
  • +1 1

Thank you for this great topic.  I have already written some of your notes, many members will benefit from them, and I think it is necessary to research the background of the currency, and to ensure the credibility of its project, there are many sites that are interested in currencies and expect whether they are reliable or scam.

These things are a little difficult for beginners in trading and investing, so these people resort to relying on experienced analysts and usually have a paid channel to spread their expectations for the cryptocurrency.

Thank you, your words are correct. Many investments have deluded them as real, and their currency will reach high levels, and we must always stay away from such investments. Sometimes there are some investors or platforms that claim to offer high profits for little money, and this is definitely a scam and should be avoided.

• +1 1

It is good to share such information with beginners because they fall victim to fraud and are dragged behind projects that promise them to achieve big profits. Everyone should study projects before investing in them and stay away from unreliable projects.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. Fraud has become our main concern. We have to be careful and protect our money and our accounts from theft. There are good wallets that protect the money we have.

• +3 1

I hope you are well friend, thank you for sharing this useful information with all the members of the forum, I will take into account all your advice so that I do not get scammed, and thus be able to make a good investment.

Thank you for this great and very useful content.  Everyone should beware of fraudsters seeking to steal our money.  There are a lot of fake currencies and frauds, so caution should be exercised carefully and older members should be consulted to avoid running into risks and losing money.  I advise everyone not to respond to strangers and spammers.  When the offers are very tempting and have unreasonable profits, this is evidence that it is a fraud.

• +1 1

For me, I always search for the new currency project and its supporters before I think to invest in it, and I also search for the size of investment in it on the CoinmarketCap website.

• +2 1

We thank you my friend for these useful tips, as many members need to know some tips to avoid making mistakes and scams, so we have to pay attention to these matters more.

• +1 1

For me, I always prefer to read about a project for any new currency before I think about investing in it, as I see the supporters of this currency, and search for it on the CoinmarketCap site to find out its price and the size of the investment in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for these useful tips, in fact, before we start investing in any currency, we must research the currency project and the companies that support the currency and its institution, in order to avoid exposure to fraud

• +2 1

On 4/9/2020 at 12:28 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Reaching the moon: It is a common term for misleading and may be merely propaganda in favor of parties affiliated with the project aiming at deceiving and gathering the largest possible number of investors.

I agree with you. Many projects use this method to promote their currencies and promise the investors to make big profits and in the end the currency collapses and everyone loses their money, so we must be careful and not be dragged into these lies

• +3 1

Thank you for bringing up this type of topic will provide a lot of information for beginners. As for fraudsters you just have to protect your privacy and keep it away from others. Then you will be safe.

• +1 1

Thank you for the advice, but allow me to add simple and important information first and foremost, knowledge and learning about everything related to cryptocurrencies and ways to win and trade with them, if you know this information, it will become difficult for fraudsters to deceive you despite their skill, but with a mind  Enlightened, you can arm yourself.  From all fraud methods.

• +4 1

My friend, I advise you when you put your money behind your money, put it in a trusted place in order to insure it and invest it in real funds, not fake, and also to trade with enough profitable cryptocurrencies and own real lots of them Thank you

Of course, a lot of reading and follow-up are useful for revealing these projects. Most of the blockchain projects are open source and general to all who have experience in the cryptography world. They can know how to search for Source Code. If the beginner finds Source Code, they are undoubtedly exposed to fraud.

Thanks for the topic friend, it is so important that we take these tips into account before deciding to enter a project, there are so many scams and projects that according to you have good support and it is totally a lie, you have to be very careful and take the time to investigate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for these tips, there are thousands of scam cryptocurrencies, so before buying any cryptocurrency, you should search for it well and make sure that it is present on the cryptocurrency exchange , so I recommend trading only in the most popular and reliable cryptocurrencies.

You are right, many beginners lose their money as a result of buying fake or dead currencies, so these tips should be useful to everyone and you should pay attention to any currency we are dealing with.
For me, I prefer to deal only with old and well-known currencies.

• +1 1