Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

I never faced problems like that before but sometimes our comments and posts can be deleted by admins. If we make useless posts or comment they have a right to delete our posts, that's why we should be careful while we working here. Best thing to do is doing our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the other members. We should avoid commenting on spam and useless posts because if that post deleted our comment will be gone too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Strange. I have never had any issue like the one you are describing. perhaps it is a network failure caused by the server side or a ddos protection sets in? There is a high probablity that it is caused by the server, not your fault. Sorry to hear you are having this issue. I hope it is not very frequent. Have a nice evening

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My dear I never faced such problem. There is a gap of 3 minutes between the comments or posts. So, we have to wait for 3 minutes before posting another comment immediately after the first one.

• +1 2

Well this may simply be you are rushing the postings just to meet up with minimum threshold per day if not then after reviewing the whole post purposely to make some necessary corrections the you submit the post and make sure it's finally submitted before to go to the next post. With this your post will be submitted free from deletion due to some failure hitches

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If this is happening to you then you did something that triggered an alarm in the forum systems and there will need for moderation or cancelation of your post from an administrator. I haven't seen something like that anywhere else and it means to me that the security of the forum is extremely high.

Hi mate the reason why your post is not submitting can be as  a result of

1. Some posts close for more comments so you can not comment on the topic this is by the admin you cannot do any thing comment on another topic.

i don't face this problem any time here, but i think you should always when you face some problem 
talk to the support team and tell them about the problem ,they will solve it .

• +1 1

Sometimes comments are deleted but first displayed and I have never encountered such a problem before. Yes, some comments have been deleted, but all of them have been viewed and calculated first. 

That hasn't happened to me yet.However, I can face a situation if I have a network problem or I may have to comment on a post over and over again, so my comment may not be submitted soon.Although I'm new to the site, I don't think you can comment on more than one in a post on this site.I think it's because of your network that you face this problem over and over again or for some other reason I Don't know.. Haha

Of course, the posts that are deleted are unwanted posts where this is done, or posts that are duplicate, for that we have to pay attention and spread the useful and new ideas

So far, I have not encountered any problem in not counting my comments, perhaps for you some rules were violated or you did not implement them properly.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Dear friend I am a new here and complete my 100 posts recently. I can not face such problem during my whole journey if you are facing such type of problem so try to contact with the moderator of the forum they will solve your problem. Wish you best of luck.

• +1 1

Hello friend, yes, I also get this problem, but it seems that the reason is that some of the topics you comment on are deleted, so you must be careful in selecting the topics you comment on

• +1 1

You are right friend.i have face this problem again and Again.but i know that, it happened due to internet connect. Sometimes it also happened for slow internet and timing.thank you all guys.           

It happens to me, to from time to time. Sometimes I even see my post published but when I refreshed the page it is not there, there is no chance it can be deleted by the moderators in such short notice, so it is probably because of some bug or something like that. 

• +1 1

Exactly a lot of problems are encountered while commenting for the post. Yes, there are absolutely such things that whatever regret is there is not submitted but the account  there is a problem of submission anyway. Many Members Are facing You From Here 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have never encountered this problem as long as I have been working on this site so I think the problem you have is because of your internet connection.Before you post, you should fix your internet connection well.I hope your problem will be solved before you post.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My friend this has never happened to me till today . And I have never heard it from any of my friend. So I also can't tell you why this is happened. I would also asked it from the seniors members please tell us if they ever encountered this kind of problem 

• +2 1

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

@Ch Ayyan i am here from last 2 months .

But didn't ever faced that issue .

It will suggest you to talk with moderators or admin he will guide you properly about that . Might be it is any issue in settings of your account .

• +1 1

It happens some time may be due to the reason if the admins consider it inappropriate or may be there are some reasons .it happens to my friend many times and also to me . I also wonder why did this happen.

• +3 1

It is a normak problem. Sometimes your comment are not submitted. This problem for some problem which technical or some problem are unknowns source. So i suggested you cheak and always Maintain your all information. I hope solve your problem 

I have been also confronting this issue for quite a while. I don't have a clue what its motivation is, as a portion of the objections that I do in the learners segment are not tallied, so I trust this difficult will be settled rapidly.

I did not face this problem.i think it happen for some technical error or some network problem.and some post for comments so that you cannot post.much better if you will share the problem with moderator,and they can solve this problem. Thank you.

Really I have never face such problem but  it's  natural and I think it may be some internet issue or some technical problems and the only solution is that u have to waite untill the things become normal