Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

We must be sure of the section in which we are going to publish, so as not to confuse the other members and avoid the elimination of publications, in addition to that we have to be sure of the idea we want to convey to send a clear and simple message, as well as other members will be able to capture our ideas.

You have gave to all of us. We hve to focus on the topic of which we are making post. And I think that our topic must contain useful and effective information for the others and the most important tip . 

Yes thanks for giving knowledge on how to make good topic, is necessary to look for the section that we want to post on because every section have their protocol on how to make a topic, to make topic is not only to earning or to have much follower, but to created the topics that will help others member to gained lot of experience and knowledge.

Cryptotalk is best fourm to get a knowledge . When you creat a post on specific topic before posting you should think about it either it is provide information to others or not. Before posting you should think the output of that post. Your post should follow the rules of cryptoalk world forum .

To make a topic firstly reasaersh on it completly and then make a post which is useful for us and informative in this way you should will get good reputation points in my oppinion  you can do it 

My idea is to create new things to show that you belong to the team.  I totally agree with you that with the help of your posts, I believe we members can benefit from this and start creating our own topics by trying to avoid duplicate ones.  Thanks for this post, it's great.

This is right and i hope we beginners will understand this more that we should know the section we can create a post which is the beginners section. Also i will just advice the beginners to continue learning and never create a post for the time being.

This is always true. I create my posts on this basis, as I use simple words and concepts in order to communicate my ideas in a simple and useful way to the largest possible number of members here. This is how those without experience in English are taken into consideration.

Makeing topic is th great thing that give you spirt and courage to stand with your crypto team you can make good and best content for your post.

The new ones here, because they will be able to benefit from them for sure. I hope that everyone will also use the search feature before sharing any topic because it is possible that the same topic is already inside the forum.

Hello my friends...
I think it is very important to present things in a simple and easy format to give new information in a way that everyone can understand.
 Because this section is intended for beginners, all new members are here,
Thank you for your participation

Yes the most important things to know in creating topic you need firstly know what exactly the topic about because have know what you try to talk about you need to have in whatever put in the platform for that you have be vigilant

Hello my friend, I think that the topic is important for everyone, especially beginners. In order to clarify what cryptocurrencies are. Therefore, the topic must be clear, simple, and not repeated. Thanks for sharing it

Dude post making is little confusing coz uh have to post something nobody ever posted and also ur post should be informative or ur account can also be banned

Thank you for this beautiful advice. I always remember these thing to make my topic useful. I saw here of many newbies who repeated post again and gain but after some it will deleted. So finally share your own knowledge and experience never stole anyone knowledge or posts. Make this forum clear from scammers.

Thank you!

Which are not enough good useful comments and you can say which are not enough good for the campaign and start creating topic on our own by trying to avoid duplicate topic.

Firstly in my opinion it must be helpful for us. That is really important, if you would create such as topic, there will be some people, which will give you some reputation and this topic will be successful. l follow your topic and l appreciate you. In my opinion you can do it.

Yes dear you make a good point.everyone who want to create a topic , please read carefully what the section is all about then do their work and make a useful post .its not about to create a post in difficult words for your high reputation.infact it is all about content ,give your best content which can be useful for this forum and for newbies.Make your post in simple words that others can understand well what you are talking about and respond well.

This is a very good post all the new members Who are trying to create post So my dear friend. Creating new topics is easy in this campaign but you must know the rules first. Some of the user often post topics that is unrelated to the general idea itself so it became a mismatch to the information.

The most important thing that you have to do in the forum is to write the useful posts correctly by knowing how to write topics, organize ideas, use easy and understandable vocabulary for everyone, and also choose the appropriate section for the topic and search for the topic well before you publish it so that there is no previous topic similar to your topic.

It is important to know the appropriate section of the topic you want to talk about in order for the topic to be in the right place and to have more responses.  No, you can talk about a platform in the beginners section because this is not important for beginners, so you have to choose the appropriate topic and publish it in the appropriate section.

If am not mistaking this topic can best be attempted by experience members we beginners just have to follow posts and guide ourselves to be expert. Creating new topic depend on experts knowledge and shared with beginners.

• +1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Yes it's very beneficial for me i am new here and i want to create new topic but don't have any idea about that but after go through the point that you mention in your post i understand about the policy of creating topics thanks dude.

Yes I'm new here I need someone to guide me how to create a new topic in crytotalk currency because I want know to so much about to topic, because those that post anyhow topic there are deleted from the platform and I don't want to repeat the same thing because I'm struggling everyday In order to achieve my aims in crytotalk currency

Hello my friend, I hope that you will explain to us more, since we, as beginners, do not know where to find the laws that talk about each section separately, and how will we distribute our questions to these sections according to what?