Can you please find a topic and stick with it - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Can you please find a topic and stick with it

It is right now not to delete our posts and comments, and in order to attain this, we should continually earlier than publishing the subject matter of exploiting the search characteristic to keep away from repeating the identical topics, which is one of the most necessary motives why moderators delete the subject matter and all feedback associated to it. 

Actually it is something that I do not find any sense, since in the crypto world events are happening every day from which we can get very good information and bring it to the forum to share it with other members, therefore the repeated topics do not they should exist. To avoid this, I always recommend using the forum search engine before posting and thus preventing our publications from being deleted.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

This is relatively a good suggestion and i am completely agreed with it. When we make many identical and duplicate topics this creates problems for moderators and members as well because members can not identify the topics on which they have already commented. So we all should search about any topic we are going to create. This will help us in many regards and most importantly this topic will not be deleted.

Repetitive topics are really annoying you feel like you have commented on the topic earlier but in fact it was not the sane topic but a similar one... It is sometimes confusing and the same information is repeating over and over again....The most bothering thing is when such posts get deleted and all the comments beneath get deleted with it ... what a waste  effort!

• +2 1

It is mostly left to the decision of the admins to remove post and thereby the comments under them went out too, we should always make use of the search button if we're not sure because many things you think you want to write, 5million people had thought about that 10years before (just saying.)

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Lokeloke said:

It is mostly left to the decision of the admins to remove post and thereby the comments under them went out too, we should always make use of the search button if we're not sure because many things you think you want to write, 5million people had thought about that 10years before (just saying.)

This can't be over emphasized and unfortunately, a lot of new members are falling into that issue. It is something to worry about because the forum look so much like a trash because of multiple topics. And maybe many are not aware there is a punishment attached to that in form of warning points from the moderators except if they feel otherwise.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Saying the already said in not useful at all, in fact it is a waste of time, and yes people need to search things up before they end up posting the same things over and over again, and I have encountered many misleading titles that have the same content of old posts here, but I do not like to give negative ratings to members, I prefer to give them a chance to improve themselves.

• +1 1

On 1/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, Raqeebzy said:

This can't be over emphasized and unfortunately, a lot of new members are falling into that issue. It is something to worry about because the forum look so much like a trash because of multiple topics. And maybe many are not aware there is a punishment attached to that in form of warning points from the moderators except if they feel otherwise.

The most frustrating part of it is that the post about using the search button before posting is full on the forum already but seems newbies don't always follow and read the trends and thus making them jump into the forum and start posting some nonsense for us. I think the blame should be on the old members that introduced the forum to them and did not give them proper orientation afterwards

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Lokeloke said:

The most frustrating part of it is that the post about using the search button before posting is full on the forum already but seems newbies don't always follow and read the trends and thus making them jump into the forum and start posting some nonsense for us. I think the blame should be on the old members that introduced the forum to them and did not give them proper orientation afterwards

I would fault partially how they were introduced to the community as many have wrong perspective of it from what it actually is. PARTIALLY.

And at the same time, I would say everyone is responsible for their own action and perspective. There is rules and regulations clearly written and pinned in almost every sections. For someone new to a community, I believe knowing those should be the number one priority to avoid discomfort or punishment. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that we have to research a little before publishing any topic, because repeating topics will not help anything, therefore the duplicate topic will be deleted, so we have to search well before we publish a duplicate topic, on the other hand there are many topics that are deleted, we do not know the reason, but for sure this is part From the forum rules.

• +3 1

This is really sad thing to found the posts with same topic and same content. Many of the same topics is posted by the beginners who ask a single questions about Cryptotalk that "what is Cryptotalk?". Beginner should be read the About Forum section first and use search box before creating any new topic.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is true, my friend, I have encountered many recurring topics that present the same ideas and do not provide us with any benefit. I hope that the entire members here, both beginners and old, will commit to research operations before publishing in order to obtain valuable and useful topics

Yeah al that sounds like a lot of crap to me, sounds like bt to me either. Not the same for BT. I think this is the fault of the moderators as well as they do not explain why the posts were removed. If they publish articles on this subject, people will know why and how to stop it.

This happens most of the time when members have problems paying, they get frustrated and complain about it by writing posts about it, I think instead of doing this we should complain directly to the administration about the forum department.

• +2 1

You are right that we must use the search button and i think rather than doing that ,we should complain to the administration directly in the about firum section .if they posts a topic abiut it then i am sure people will know the reason and they will stop making it 

Yeah all that sounds like a lot of crap to me , sounds like bt to me either . because theyre only willing to reach the daily posts to make money regards of the general firum a pity this happens .

You are correct my companion, the redundancy of themes is extremely irritating and affronts the stage and the individuals also. Individuals who post on copy themes without knowing it, their posts are erased when the point itself is erased and they lose their posts account.

• +1 1

It is not easy to know if a topic is already here that is why the people do not  make research before making the post, you can make topic kn the same time you spend for searching.

I totally agree with you that we must use the search button and take advantage of it before writing any topic so that the topics we write will not be repeated.And I think it happens most of the time when members are having problems with payment, they get frustrated and complain through writing posts about it.

Most of members lamenting decisively about deleting of their topics may sometimes be connected to their failure to make use of search button to prove and ensure that same topic has not in any where been created by someone

I agree completely. the forum is always spammed with duplicate topics. please, new members, before opening a new topic use the search feature to check if the issue you are going to ask or discuss is opened before. it is not very hard to do so.

This is true, my friend, we noticed that there are many similar topics due to the misuse of the search feature before submitting topics, as it helps us to know if our topic is new or duplicate, and thus we avoid the deletion process that occurs

In addition, there should be a certain limit on the number of comments on topics, for example because there are a lot of similar comments and this is very annoying

I think you are right on this issue because this problem is affecting us all the problem of creating duplicate topics can be extinguished by doing things as required by the rules of the forum the rules clearly tells us that it is forbidden to create duplicate topics and for that we have to use the search engine of the forum and verify that the topic that we are going to create does not exist. 

This would only make the forum get flooded with lots and lots of useless and duplicated content. Most of the newbies are doing this as to get their daily task completed because they would get frustrated and all so that they would be in a hurry to complete the posts.